Sheffield transport companys

heres another -alan

anyone got pics of , E pawson who are still goin anyone have old and new pics of them,

heres one-alan

one of truswells -alan

a kevin webb photo of pawsons erf

just show me old dad these and he says some of them bring back memmories, he says does any one remember smiths self drive, or davidson plant hire, they coverd rotherham and sheffield. so can any you nice fellas help out

hi dave i have got some smith self drive photos-f10 volvo-fl10-they were on hire to bsc rotherham when i was there & smiths depot was round the corner where i now live will scan them later -alan

greencore daf kiveton-alan

another one of thorpes

revman:
hi dave i have got some smith self drive photos-f10 volvo-fl10-they were on hire to bsc rotherham when i was there & smiths depot was round the corner where i now live will scan them later -alan

My old man will love to see them when he next comes round

this was ibottsons of swallownest-was a flatback -til robin smith put the tank on it (note south yorkshire reg)-alan

some great pics in here lads, cant wait to see the smiths one that you have lined up for us

revman:
one of george pickens scammels (a peter davis photo-alan

I wonder if anyone knows if this firm was nationalised and the owner worked at BRS Staniforth Road in the office as there was a boss there in the 60s of the same name as my old man worked there four 4/5 years late 60s after transferring from “Pickfords” before going back to Pickfords until he retired

i would love to these pics youve got comming mate i cant wait

smiths volvo as promised-loading scrap bales at wednesbury-dave fearnside in the cab while i wait to load-alan

sammyopisite:

revman:
one of george pickens scammels (a peter davis photo-alan

I wonder if anyone knows if this firm was nationalised and the owner worked at BRS Staniforth Road in the office as there was a boss there in the 60s of the same name as my old man worked there four 4/5 years late 60s after transferring from “Pickfords” before going back to Pickfords until he retired

i believe george picken did work at brs sammy-alan

then back at rotherham (tr ex bsc consett)-alan

ch preston-wheres chris-alan

bsc roadtrain at wolverhampton wks alan

revman:
then back at rotherham (tr ex bsc consett)-alan

Just shown him them and he says they bring back a few memmories