Shed load

Or is it a load of sheds? Mate sent me this today, think it’s J15a M1.

That’ll be why it fell off! Can some interweb genius put it the right way up please? :blush:

Nightmare :blush: think I would just leave the truck and walk to the nearest pub :laughing:

the maoster:
That’ll be why it fell off! Can some interweb genius put it the right way up please? :blush:

Its ok once you click on it (you can see it full sized then too) :wink:

I count 4 straps (relatively new looking too) It goes to prove the old addage: “If you think you’ve put enough straps on to secure the load add two more for luck and be open minded to adding another one (or two)” :laughing:

m.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/lo … -1-6375163

billybigrig:
http://m.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/local/breaking-news-traffic-diversions-in-swan-valley-area-of-northampton-after-lorry-sheds-load-of-wood-1-6375163

Did they take that picture with those spy cameras you get off the back page of the Beano!!

That will happen with timber if you drive around roundabouts like a ■■■■.
Anyone who drives loaded the same as they do empty is asking for trouble.

the maoster:

There you go.
Regards. John.

They don’t look like sheds,just lengths of timbers…

His delivery notes said

Destination: J15a of M1 No forks on site. Handball only

So he did just that :laughing:

ckm1981:

Oh yeah, maybe you’re right.

Thanks for doing the necessary with the pic John.

ckm1981:

Yea but, they make sheds out of lengths of timber, so technically it’s a ‘Shed Load of Timber’.

martinviking:

ckm1981:

Yea but, they make sheds out of lengths of timber, so technically it’s a ‘Shed Load of Timber’.

No… its a load of shed timber. :slight_smile:

I Wood’nt want to be in the drivers Clogs, I bet he’s gonna get a Tree’mendous bolloking.
Special Branch will have to investi’Gate.
They’ll sift through the Sawdust to look for the Wood through the Trees.

Plank!

I’ll get my coat…

And the winner of today`s large pick up sticks competition is :… :laughing: :laughing:
Match that if you can :stuck_out_tongue:

Jeezus, When i first started doing timber i was told to strap 6 foot apart MINIMUM, so on a 40 foot trailer that would be 8 straps MINIMUM, also double layer the packs if they are high up and a minimum 2 straps per pack width…

that lot would have had at least 8 straps possibly more if it were me, and its just bloody lazy not to bother with any more!

B…

My brother in law used to take the p6ss out of me for using up all my rope - he said, I bet if you had a mile of rope you’d use it all,
You bet I said - it is easier to keep going over until you have used it all up. than tie it off & risk it dangling & getting under your wheels.

When we went over to straps, I still put extra on,

Well - I have never had anything fall off yet, and hope I never do.

Motto is - You cant have too many straps/chains/ropes !!!

Toddy2:
Motto is - You cant have too many straps/chains/ropes !!!

yes to this!!!

B…

Anyone that’s carted timber knows it can be a real bugger for sliding about. I’m with Toddy and Bungle for proper strapping.

In the timber line, I think melamine faced MDF is the slipperiest (is that a word) that I’ve carried.