Servo assisted Brakes

Dave the Renegade:
Lime spreading has finished. Back to the thread. :arrow_right: :unamused: :laughing:

Yea you don’t like your thread nausing up either do you Renegade !! If your dead unlucky Carryfast will join in the fray and really explain how lime should be spread on the land !! along with a good covering of B******t Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Dave the Renegade:
Lime spreading has finished. Back to the thread. :arrow_right: :unamused: :laughing:

Yea you don’t like your thread nausing up either do you Renegade !! If your dead unlucky Carryfast will join in the fray and really explain how lime should be spread on the land !! along with a good covering of B******t Cheers Dennis.

It’s not my thread Dennis. I try and start them off,and hope others will keep them going. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
The Bedford TK was Air- hydraulic.

I always wonderd why only TK footbrakes whistled, were Bedford the only ones that used Air - hydraulic then.

Paul.

TIPIT:

Dave the Renegade:
The Bedford TK was Air- hydraulic.

I always wonderd why only TK footbrakes whistled, were Bedford the only ones that used Air - hydraulic then.

Paul.

Hi Paul,
Quite possibly,I dove a BMC FFK140 that didn’t have full air brakes,but as you say the TK did have a distinctive sound from the servo.also you had to open the tap on it too drain water out of the servo about once a week. Pete Windrush would be more clued up about this than me,he’s a mechanic,I only drove them. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

I can remember a “spreader” as being 2 dollies used to place a rope between 2 hooks on the trailer!

5thwheel:

Dave the Renegade:

I can remember a “spreader” as being 2 dollies used to place a rope between 2 hooks on the trailer!

Hiya 5th wheel you don’t need two dollies to split hooks say over a mudguard only one !! Cheers Bewick.

What on earth are you on about…liquid lunch■■?