Serious help needed-ASAP!

Right then ya bunch of chumps:):slight_smile: I currently pilot a 57 plate Scania beast!!! What a machine she is!! But rumour has it there’s 16 new ones coming to the fleet:):slight_smile: my problem is I’ve got a reputation for hitting things in tight yards etc etc!! So I thought if I get my wheels as shiny as possible as I drive in the yard the boss will see them and I forget about all the damage I’ve done?!? Currently I’m polishing them 11 times a day but there just not coming up to my standards and I’m at my wits end with it all:(:frowning: I’ve bin driving longer then most on here so I’m really lowereing my standards by asking you all on here, oh yeah and by the way I have driven a v8 in case you were wondering!! Thanks in advance.

Limey is it.

Blame the agency drivers

Ahhh! No excuse for hitting stuff no matter how tight the yard is fella. Doesn’t do a lot for your reputation with the boss! But that said, just go ask for a new bit of kit. Worst outcome, he can only tell you to do one as he sorts out the latest insurance claim for the last bollard you smacked into. You’re no worse off!

First of all were not chumps, fine way to ask for help that is.And if you have been driving longer than the rest of us and still hit things in tight yards I suggest a refresher course and god help your boss if he’s daft enough to give you a new motor as parts are expensive.
Have a nice day

Typical fanny in a scanny know it all,must be the case of its ok to hit things its a V8 :open_mouth:

What’s Limey? Some sort of wheel polish? Tbf I’m not that bad, probably only one incident a week now, I have been driving for seven years you no ffs!! I’m not to bothered about driving tips anyway, just need to get these ■■■■ wheels shiny:)

If you’re having a bump a week I can see why you wouldn’t be interested in driving tips, it’s training you need not tips :grimacing:

Not a bad attempt at trolling by the way :wink:

Remember it’s not about how good you are at your job but how much they like you! :wink:
Plenty of driver were I work get preferential treatment and there no better than the rest of use.
Buy them a round of drinks or something. But if your not one of the chosen one’s learn to live with it.

School holidays strike again! :unamused:

I’m brilliant at my job in all honesty, apart from hitting things, which I don’t see as a major issue?!? I mean at least I’m getting my money’s worth out of the insurance!! Not like the rest of the chumps I’m working with driving round with straight wheel trims n that!! Proper think there the kiddies!!! Pah I no I’m better then the rest!!

Heh heh, trying to get it looking like somebody actually gives a flying fig now is far too late, those new lorries were allocated long before they were ordered.

Those who can’t help but hit things don’t usually get a new motor, the weekly accident sticks out like a sore thumb on a new one.

Bore off

Have you tried ‘Bullshine’ it works wonders for me, available at most good truckstops (and some dodgy ones too).

Were I work, If one of the drivers gets a unit they don’t like for example a hire Daf. They will put in a defect for it like seat broken or broken air line for example, they then get another set of keys! Sometimes they will need to defect up-to two or three units before there happy :grimacing:

Brettnewton1988:
my problem is I’ve got a reputation for hitting things in tight yards etc etc!!

ObviousRichy:
No excuse for hitting stuff no matter how tight the yard is fella.

The OP Should`ve gone to specsavers …

Brettnewton1988:
I’m brilliant at my job in all honesty!

Yeah right …

Brettnewton1988:
I no I’m better then the rest!!

correct …

You’ll be OK, just keep polishing! Maybe even polish the bosses Helmut, that will certainly help. :wink:

What a ■■■■ ffs

Just do your DCPC, it will turn you into a driving superstar overnight, apparently.

I don’t need any cpc cad pal?!! I’ve bi driving 6 years and there’s note you can tell me, didn’t you read earlier I’ve already had a v8 ffs!!

This is the best laugh on here ever