Serious help needed-ASAP!

Slackbladder:
Just do your DCPC, it will turn you into a driving superstar overnight, apparently.

Let him master his abc first.

Play it cool and see if you get one of those new units any way.

Then when you find out your not? kick up a right stink, demand they give you a new V8 or else :smiling_imp:

flip a few chairs over in the office throw the key back at the, let then know your displeasure :angry:

I’d kick some ■■■ for damaging Scanias, go damage axors or something, NOT SCANIAS…:imp::lol:

Hiya …you might never get a new lorry, at one firm i worked i used to get all the lorries from the supplier,
one week i got 3 new F88 units 2 new trailers and one F86 six wheeler all N reg but my steed was a J reg Foden.
Any problems it was me to the rescue any dodgy loads i got them, Christmas day jobs it was me, for 3 years
it was the Foden and nothing was going to change. in fact i think if i hadn’t of changed jobs i still be driving that J reg Foden today . i was never going to get a new lorry to myself. it was ok to use a newer lorry when it was parked up at holiday time.but not permanently mine.
John

Brettnewton1988:
I don’t need any cpc cad pal?!! I’ve bi driving 6 years and there’s note you can tell me, didn’t you read earlier I’ve already had a v8 ffs!!

I’m aware of bi curious but never heard of bi driving, is it the same thing? Oh and v8s are so yesterday, take a look at this beauty.
youtube.com/watch?v=a8Kw1ZPe4Ho&sns=tw

3300John:
Hiya …you might never get a new lorry, at one firm i worked i used to get all the lorries from the supplier,
one week i got 3 new F88 units 2 new trailers and one F86 six wheeler all N reg but my steed was a J reg Foden.
Any problems it was me to the rescue any dodgy loads i got them, Christmas day jobs it was me, for 3 years
it was the Foden and nothing was going to change. in fact i think if i hadn’t of changed jobs i still be driving that J reg Foden today . i was never going to get a new lorry to myself. it was ok to use a newer lorry when it was parked up at holiday time.but not permanently mine.
John

Do you think they didn’t know who they could trust to get the job done John?

Where this falls down is that they can’t help but take the ■■■■ out of the good reliable blokes, i don’t know if they mean to all the time, but put yourself in their shoes, dodgy load awkward customer job needs a bit of nous and can do attitude, you have other blokes who can do the job but there might be a problem or two and they might or might not manage without crying down the phone, so they automatically put the bugger in your pigeon hole and then forget it.

If only they thought of paying a good bonus quietly to those who can be relied on, that doesn’t seem so obvious to them.

Just a thought, if I don’t get a new truck I’m gonna jack it in, I’m gonna apply at stobarts, do you think they would buy me a v8 because I like to run heavy?!? 44 tons for ■■■■■■, never late with a v8!!

Brettnewton1988:
Just a thought, if I don’t get a new truck I’m gonna jack it in, I’m gonna apply at stobarts, do you think they would buy me a v8 because I like to run heavy?!? 44 tons for ■■■■■■, never late with a v8!!

No with all that “Bi driving” what ever it is I think you should apply to work on abnormal loads, after all you sound like the sort of bloke that can make a wide load fit a small gap (the odd bump right :wink: ).

It’s funny you should say that, on the run, most heavy haulage companies do ring me when they have tricky loads to move!! I’m well known amongst the heavy haulage industry!! I only give advice to the firms that run v8s though, I mean what’s the point in trying to move a big load with a small cab daf on steel wheels?!?

Brettnewton1988:
Right then ya bunch of chumps:):slight_smile: I currently pilot a 57 plate Scania beast!!! What a machine she is!! But rumour has it there’s 16 new ones coming to the fleet:):slight_smile: my problem is I’ve got a reputation for hitting things in tight yards etc etc!! So I thought if I get my wheels as shiny as possible as I drive in the yard the boss will see them and I forget about all the damage I’ve done?!? Currently I’m polishing them 11 times a day but there just not coming up to my standards and I’m at my wits end with it all:(:frowning: I’ve bin driving longer then most on here so I’m really lowereing my standards by asking you all on here, oh yeah and by the way I have driven a v8 in case you were wondering!! Thanks in advance.

Ask albion he,l keep ya rite so he will

So how long you been driving? 6 years or 7, make ya mind up

Do you mean with or without a licence mate?

Brettnewton1988:

Looks like his village is missing its idiot

Brettnewton1988:

More likely,

Never had a date, too busy dreaming of a v8 :laughing:

Mrmack65:
This is the best laugh on here ever

It really isn’t.

I havent read right through the whole thread, but you know how to win friends and influence people :unamused:

Brettnewton1988:
Right then ya bunch of chumps:):slight_smile: I currently pilot a 57 plate Scania beast!!! What a machine she is!! But rumour has it there’s 16 new ones coming to the fleet:):slight_smile: my problem is I’ve got a reputation for hitting things in tight yards etc etc!! So I thought if I get my wheels as shiny as possible as I drive in the yard the boss will see them and I forget about all the damage I’ve done?!? Currently I’m polishing them 11 times a day but there just not coming up to my standards and I’m at my wits end with it all:(:frowning: I’ve bin driving longer then most on here so I’m really lowereing my standards by asking you all on here, oh yeah and by the way I have driven a v8 in case you were wondering!! Thanks in advance.

Brettnewton1988:
What’s Limey? Some sort of wheel polish? Tbf I’m not that bad, probably only one incident a week now, I have been driving for seven years you no ffs!! I’m not to bothered about driving tips anyway, just need to get these ■■■■ wheels shiny:)

First off all, many on here have been driving a real long time, I feel like a newbie sometimes with only 28 years commercial driving under my belt :sunglasses: . I also have only once in that time begged for a diferent motor (move from a G290 to a Turboliner), so my advice would be to concentrate a bit more and worry less about what you may or may not be worth.

I drive a 13 Plate Scania, and its guys like you who were responsible for bending the O/S front wheel trim, when I made the foolish mistake off taking a week off.

As for driving a V8, that obviously hasnt made you a better driver, so I wouldnt be shouting about it, I too have driven a V8, but when I handed it back it was the same shape as when I took it on :unamused:

Not sure what’s worse, this thread or the people who seem to of taken it seriously with their replies :unamused:

Think you need some trolling tips off the experts. 2/20 from me

I smell a rat. A rather big rat from the fen lands.:unamused:

V8 is some sort of carrot juice isn’t it?