SDUs new rig

Carryfast, put aside your delusions of grandeur for a few minutes. Just because you can’t reverse a road train, doesn’t mean a driver with skill can’t. You’ve never had the opportunity to reverse either a road train or B double, despite your bragging that you could reverse a triple road train, a foot further than me. You’ve never done it, I have.
The video below is not a triple road train, but it has the same number of articulation points, so the principle is the same.
Note the bloke reversing it is doing so for the first time. Without doubt, the driver trainer can reverse it further.
youtu.be/Q3j6FvzfnRE

Carryfast:
Which part of what I said is supposedly foolish.As usual, all of it.
If you’re as knowledgeable as you’d like to think you are you’d have been interested enough to find out about Euro types as much as the local fare. Actually, I did Google it, but only found various parts for sale. As your greatest skill is googling, I’d be grateful if you could supply a link. Certainly enough to know the reputation of the ZF box in not allowing idiots to drive it properly. Obviously you’ve never driven one. :laughing: Good luck with floating shifts with that for example.
How does more trailers automatically mean more points of articulation when a B coupling obviously by definition means half as many points of artic. Hmmm, a trick question surly. It’s so basic, I thought even you could understand, but I’ll go through it just for you. I’m certain even the prospective drivers already understand it.
Start with a body truck/prime mover/tractor, add a trailer, you’ve added an articulation point(s), add another trailer, you’ve added more articulation point(s), so on and so forth.
You say that you can reverse an A triple in a straight line so tell us exactly how far That largely depends on multiple factors, such as wear in the points of articulation and how level or smooth the surface is, but a hundred metres isn’t a major issue. bearing in mind the answer will probably show as usual that not only are you talking bs you don’t even know the difference between an A train v a B train or the superiority of the former over the latter in terms of weight capacity. Now you’re going from the sublime to the ridiculous! I’ve worked with these combinations for over thirty-five years, you’ve only seen them on a screen. Each combination fills different roles, whilst overlapping the other’s task. Regardless of the combination, they all have to comply with length and maximum gross weight restrictions. We’ve been through all this before,
do you have memory or comprehension problems?
Oh and in exactly what way is a 10 speed or 15 speed Fuller any different than any other Fuller box, or constant mesh box in terms of driving, other than being a lot easier to shift cleanly than the ZF. I’ve previously posted a comprehensive description of the various RoadRangers, again,
comprehension or memory? In a nutshell, 10 and 15 speed RoadRangers are not a splitter 'box. Having to tell you that, proves you have no knowledge or experience with the Eaton product.

With each post you make, you confirm your lack of understanding, knowledge and experience of anything truck or transport related. You failed at your first career as an apprentice fitter/turner/machinist and childishly thought truck diving would be easy. You failed again when you horrendously realised there was far more to truck driving than just driving.

Carryfast:
You seem to have missed the general insinuation by SDU being that I supposedly can’t drive.

Pretty much irrelevant if you’ve a licence or not if you’ve not driven them in over 20 years. Be like me claiming to be a sailor because I sailed 20 years ago with a qualification to prove it.

Carryfast:
You seem to have missed the general insinuation by SDU being that I supposedly can’t drive.

It’s not a general insinuation, it’s my firm belief, based on your obvious absence of familiarity with anything truck related.
You had a bit of a steer, last century and proved you couldn’t cut it. All this nonsense about face doesn’t fit and exclusive circles, is plain and simply your inability to perform in the role. The fact that you have an adversity to even light, physical activity was the nail in the coffin. To thyne own self be true, stop making bizarre excuses, that nobody believes, and face the truth, you simply weren’t up to the job.
You couldn’t land a role in your chosen sector, at a time when all that was required was a licence and heartbeat; what does that tell you? It tells me the your reputation preceded you.
I’ve been self employed, employee and employer. When other employers phoned me for a reference, I never bagged anyone, so I could never be accused of defamation. Simply stating that they would be welcome back or never be re-employed was enough, it got the message across.
Clearly, you never made the former group.
As ever, I could be mistaken, but I don’t think I’m far off the mark.

Star down under.:
Carryfast, put aside your delusions of grandeur for a few minutes. Just because you can’t reverse a road train, doesn’t mean a driver with skill can’t. You’ve never had the opportunity to reverse either a road train or B double, despite your bragging that you could reverse a triple road train, a foot further than me. You’ve never done it, I have.
The video below is not a triple road train, but it has the same number of articulation points, so the principle is the same.
Note the bloke reversing it is doing so for the first time. Without doubt, the driver trainer can reverse it further.
youtu.be/Q3j6FvzfnRE

Carryfast:
If you’re as knowledgeable as you’d like to think you are you’d have been interested enough to find out about Euro types as much as the local fare. Actually, I did Google it, but only found various parts for sale. As your greatest skill is googling, I’d be grateful if you could supply a link. Certainly enough to know the reputation of the ZF box in not allowing idiots to drive it properly. Obviously you’ve never driven one. :laughing: Good luck with floating shifts with that for example.
How does more trailers automatically mean more points of articulation when a B coupling obviously by definition means half as many points of artic. Hmmm, a trick question surly. It’s so basic, I thought even you could understand, but I’ll go through it just for you. I’m certain even the prospective drivers already understand it.
Start with a body truck/prime mover/tractor, add a trailer, you’ve added an articulation point(s), add another trailer, you’ve added more articulation point(s), so on and so forth.
You say that you can reverse an A triple in a straight line so tell us exactly how far That largely depends on multiple factors, such as wear in the points of articulation and how level or smooth the surface is, but a hundred metres isn’t a major issue. bearing in mind the answer will probably show as usual that not only are you talking bs you don’t even know the difference between an A train v a B train or the superiority of the former over the latter in terms of weight capacity. Now you’re going from the sublime to the ridiculous! I’ve worked with these combinations for over thirty-five years, you’ve only seen them on a screen. Each combination fills different roles, whilst overlapping the other’s task. Regardless of the combination, they all have to comply with length and maximum gross weight restrictions. We’ve been through all this before,
Oh and in exactly what way is a 10 speed or 15 speed Fuller any different than any other Fuller box, or constant mesh box in terms of driving, other than being a lot easier to shift cleanly than the ZF. I’ve previously posted a comprehensive description of the various RoadRangers, again,
comprehension or memory? In a nutshell, 10 and 15 speed RoadRangers are not a splitter 'box. Having to tell you that, proves you have no knowledge or experience with the Eaton product.

With each post you make, you confirm your lack of understanding, knowledge and experience of anything truck or transport related. You failed at your first career as an apprentice fitter/turner/machinist and childishly thought truck diving would be easy. You failed again when you horrendously realised there was far more to truck driving than just driving.

Let’s get this right you answer the question how far can you reverse a triple A train with a video of someone reversing a B train.
You say that a 15 speed Fuller isn’t a range change and splitter hybrid similar to the 13 speed.As opposed to the range change only 9 speed.The point being what when I was clearly referring to just the difference between driving a pathetic synchro v constant mesh box with the ZF being as challenging to shift correctly v Fuller as an A train is to reverse v B.
Then you try to cover the fact that you are obviously more suited to yard labourer or sheep shearer than driving a truck, or knowing anything about trucks, by laughably misrepresenting my career path.
In which I CHOSE to leave engineering because unlike you I wanted to be and was a driver until that was ended precisely because I was forced by circumstances outside my control into the role of bleedin warehouse labourer.
I look forward to you posting any video anywhere showing an A triple being reversed for 100 metres when a double would be difficult enough.As I said full of bs.
While if you knew anything you’d know that the principle of and competence in reversing an A frame drawbar outfit is closer to the skills needed to reverse at least an A double than a B.
Those same skills would tell you that reversing an A triple is a bridge too far.100 metres bs just like the 15 speed Fuller without a splitter.

Star down under.:

discoman:

Star down under.:

Carryfast:
Firstly the fact that you don’t even know basic types of constant mesh transmissions by a manufacturer like ZF then you suggest that I’m making it up because you don’t know about it says it all.
It’s not multiple trailers it’s how many points of articulation an A double is obviously more difficult to reverse than a B double in that regard IE 3 v 2.More than 3 it obviously ain’t going far backwards regardless.
Yes I’ve still got my class 1 entitlement which I’ve had since 1985 and my class 2 since 1980 subject to medical and DCPC.
Tell us in exactly what way does a 15 speed or 18 speed Fuller differ to a 9 speed or 13 speed other than shift layout and range and splitter control configuration.

Carryfast, come back to earth for a few minutes, you might just learn something from an experienced driver.

What is a basic ZF constant mesh transmission on your side of the world is uncommon on mine. Quite possibly it wasn’t robust enough to handle the far greater weights that are/were customary here. We probably had as many of them as you had W Model Kenworths. ZF is not a major truck gearbox supplier here, they’re a car, automatic gearbox supplier. It’s cheaper to fit a new RoadRanger, than to rebuild a European gearbox.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought more trailers automatically meant more articulation points. You introduced a quad road train into the conversation. A triple road train, five articulation points, can be reversed in a straight line. A double road train, three articulation points, by an operator as skilled as myself, accurately, around corners. Obviously you wouldn’t be able to do so.

So you have an entitlement for classes one and two, whatever that covers, are they current? If miraculously, some fool offered you your dream Euro job, or even a bit of decent distance, domestically, you’re good to go?

An 18 speed RoadRanger is directly related to a 9, as is a 13. A 15 speed RoadRanger is related to a ten speed.

Now stop making yourself look foolish, ignorant and inexperienced by digging that hole deeper.

Class 2 is our HR, class one is HC/MC … in uk no such thing as an MC, you can drive an A/B double on a HC. It’s just a merged licence.

I have a ZF box (auto) in my 1997;Scalia bus I am converting into a home to live on land rather than live in city. Moving to a place Dalbeg in QLD.

Thanks Discoman, I didn’t realise there were B doubles over there.

My MAN coach has an overdrive, ten speed RoadRanger.
When are you heading north? I’ve got 40 acres, pick a spot. As a bonus, there’s a pub 100 metres across the road.
You’ll make a big impact on Dalbeg’s next census. :laughing:

The uk, don’t have B double like us over here, might do not been back there since 2011 … as for moving don’t know yet, I see one place but wasn’t enough land and not sure I was a 24 hour drive to Sydney where ex is with kids.

I want land but also, somewhere I can get work … prices are so cheap up there, one place 6 bed 200k on 8000 Sqm land,

I will be up this summer hopefully, even if I get a place just as a getaway when I need time out.

Carryfast:
In which I CHOSE to leave engineering because unlike you I wanted to be and was a driver until that was ended precisely because I was forced by circumstances outside my control into the role of bleedin warehouse labourer.

From where we are it looks like you choose to leave driving too. Why did you give up?

Carryfast:

Star down under.:
youtu.be/Q3j6FvzfnRE

Carryfast:

Let’s get this right you answer the question how far can you reverse a triple A train with a video of someone reversing a B train. Clearly you have compression problems. I answered your question concerning the distance I can reverse a triple road train.
The video is a road train, consisting of A and B trailers, not a B train. It was posted, for your benefit, to show that YOU ARE WRONG, in your claim that a road train cannot be reversed.
You say that a 15 speed Fuller isn’t a range change and splitter hybrid similar to the 13 speed.As opposed to the range change only 9 speed.The point being what when I was clearly referring to just the difference between driving a pathetic synchro v constant mesh box with the ZF being as challenging to shift correctly v Fuller as an A train is to reverse v B. I realise it’s hard to follow, for someone, such as yourself, who has never driven a RoadRanger, but a 15 sp RR is not a splitter box.
Then you try to cover the fact that you are obviously more suited to yard labourer or sheep shearer than driving a truck, or knowing anything about trucks, by laughably misrepresenting my career path. Really?
How does my “misrepresenting” your career (or more accurately, lack of) path obviously demonstrate that l would have been better suited to yard labourer or a shearer (which is a high skill)? There is absolutely no logic in your statement.
In which I CHOSE to leave engineering because unlike you I wanted to be and was a driver until that was ended precisely because I was forced by circumstances outside my control into the role of bleedin warehouse labourer. Any sensible person would have finished an apprenticeship before changing careers. Even so, IF you chose to end your apprenticeship, by definition, YOU FAILED to complete the training.
As for being forced into a warehousing role, had you been a half decent driver, you would have retained that position and more than likely progressed within the industry.
I look forward to you posting any video anywhere showing an A triple being reversed for 100 metres when a double would be difficult enough.As I said full of bs. Unfortunately there don’t seem to be any YouTube videos of a triple being reversed, that’s why I posted the the four trailer road train. It gets the point across, or are you ignoring that?
While if you knew anything you’d know that the principle of and competence in reversing an A frame drawbar outfit is closer to the skills needed to reverse at least an A double than a B. Sorry, you’re totally wrong. Reversing a truck and dog is the same as reversing a B double, albeit with different degrees of steering input, both are basic driving skills. Reversing a double road train introduces another articulation poinr and is a game changer.
Those same skills would tell you that reversing an A triple is a bridge too far.100 metres bs just like the 15 speed Fuller without a splitter. The video proves otherwise, with or without a 15 speed RR. As the “expert” could you please tell me which gears are split, on a 15 speed RR?

Unlike you, I’ve proven myself in the industry, rising to what I considered the pinnacle, working for a multinational fuel company, delivering fuel in a triple road train.
On the way to my goal I had to fill roles good and bad. I did so, usually cheerfully and always gave 100% effort. I was knocked down a few time but I got up, dusted my self off and carried on. It wasn’t always easy, but it wasn’t impossible for someone who stayed focused and was prepared to work.
It’s a shame l couldn’t have given you this advice thirty years ago, you may have made it, but then again, our work ethics are poles apart.

discoman:
The uk, don’t have B double like us over here, might do not been back there since 2011 … as for moving don’t know yet, I see one place but wasn’t enough land and not sure I was a 24 hour drive to Sydney where ex is with kids.

I want land but also, somewhere I can get work … prices are so cheap up there, one place 6 bed 200k on 8000 Sqm land,

I will be up this summer hopefully, even if I get a place just as a getaway when I need time out.

Again, thanks mate. There’s always space for you to park up here on a nor’ward adventure.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

From where we are it looks like you choose to leave driving too. Why did you give up?

No heart.

discoman:
… as for moving don’t know yet, I see one place but wasn’t enough land and not sure I was a 24 hour drive to Sydney where ex is with kids.

Mackay is probably the furthest north you’d want to go, to stay within 24 hours of Syney. Drawing an arc, centred on Sydney will take you well into the Channel Country, no doubt further west than you desire. Have a look around the Western Downs and north of Toowoomba. Tara’s full of feral and druggies, but elsewhere is OK. Qube Bulk and Ricky Blinko are at Oakey, Ricky’s a top bloke. His sons are running the show now, but the old man’s never far away. Hillman and otheroutfits are in Toowoomba.
Hope this helps a bit.

Star down under.:
On the way to my goal I had to fill roles good and bad. I did so, usually cheerfully and always gave 100% effort. I was knocked down a few time but I got up, dusted my self off and carried on. It wasn’t always easy, but it wasn’t impossible for someone who stayed focused and was prepared to work.
It’s a shame l couldn’t have given you this advice thirty years ago, you may have made it, but then again, our work ethics are poles apart.

This. The 10 years up to my car crash my driving career was filled with fantastic work driving flagship lorries, including having an FH16 750 bought for me*, well, two of them. People like this think it’s some sort of elite club and others think it’s luck, esp when you consider I put a truck in the ditch in 2011 and was moving into a brand new 750 a year later. But it’s not luck or some sort of funny handshake, it’s a lot of really f***** hard work and actually being a bit of a yes man. People think being a yes man is bad but it made my career what it is. I go to work to work with an employer, not say no to everything they ask. I’ve never turned down a reasonable request, and as a result I’ve done a lot of crappy work but it meant that while someone like CF would put a truck in a ditch he’d get sack and probably struggle to find work I was never for a split second worried about my job. And he’d know if he ever worked for one companies like Virginia, family companies built over decades with bosses who work harder than any employee don’t suffer fools gladly and I’d have been out the door in a second had I not been fairly good at what I do.

As I say to new drivers who might have had a minor bump and are worried about what will happen- actual driving skill is down the list when it comes to driver desirability. Much more important to have a helpful, polite hard working driver who is on time to drops 95% of time and doesn’t ■■■■ about than one who is a technically brilliant driver but lacking in every other way. I think that’s the difference between me and CF. Yeah he probably is/was a far more gifted driver than me technically, many are but my CV speaks for itself :wink:

*Sounds boastful but I’m very much aware I’m basically a moron, & a fairly crap driver. Just one who knows when to turn it on.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Bearing in mind the exact occupational health doctor’s conclusions and report and my employers’ and union rep’s view based on it no employer was realistically going to put me back in the job with that reference.That’s why all agreed that for me it was over.
That’s what happens when drivers are used as human forklifts.
As for SDU so far we’ve got the statement that he could reverse an A triple outfit in a straight line for at least 100 metres, that a penchant for the ZF 12 speed constant mesh box that could strike fear into seasoned Fuller users, also that the 15 speed Fuller is a range change only box, makes me only suited to driving an auto.
Last but not least he seems to think that my last exam result, in mechanical engineering, which included a practical element, being passed with credit, before choosing to walk away from it, before the 1 hour seeming like 3 factory regime ended up in clinical depression for someone who needs to be out on the road, driving the further the better, = Failed.Failed what exactly ?.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Bearing in mind the exact occupational health doctor’s conclusions and report and my employers’ and union rep’s view based on it no employer was realistically going to put me back in the job with that reference.That’s why all agreed that for me it was over.
As for SDU so far we’ve got the statement that he could reverse an A triple outfit in a straight line for at least 100 metres, that a penchant for the ZF 12 speed constant mesh box that could strike fear into seasoned Fuller users, also that the 15 speed Fuller is a range change only box, makes me only suited to driving an auto.
Last but not least he seems to think that my last exam result, in mechanical engineering, which included a practical element, being passed with credit, before choosing to walk away from it, before the 1 hour seeming like 3 factory regime ended up in clinical depression for someone who needs to be out on the road, driving the further the better, = Failed.Failed what exactly ?.

So that’s a yes then……I’d be bitter too if I’d let others opinions ■■■■ my life up as much as you have so you have my sympathy. Ironic that you had issues with your backbone both metaphorically and in reality, my condolences

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
In which I CHOSE to leave engineering In hindsight that was a silly decision, wasn’t it? It could have been you saving grace after you were so cruelly mistreated after your demotion to the warehouse. Did you make forklift noises as you carried one ton pallets about the store? Any other young bloke, with half a brain, would have finished his apprenticeship before changing course. because unlike you I wanted to be and was a driver You misread my mind there old mate, or was it your comprehension problem kicking in again? From my earliest memory, before I started school, I wanted to drive a truck. I often embarrassed my parents, by declaring to anyone who would listen (and a few who weren’t interested) that I wanted to be a garbo. The garbage truck was the only truck I saw in the backstreet of my small village and I wanted to drive it. My ambitions ramped up as I got older and a bit more savvy. At the urging of my father, I got a trade. I wasn’t really averse to the idea, I wasn’t old enough to get a licence and it was better than staying at school. My first job was as an apprentice electrician, I absolutely hated it but wasn’t going waste the opportunity. It was some relief (for me at least) when the business went bust. That gave me the opportunity to change trades. I finished my apprenticeship as a mechanical fitter, that actually stood me in good stead later, particularly during the period when I owned trucks. Working on and around trucks, as a periphery to the core business, rekindled my desire to one day drive for a living. So it would appear I wanted to be a driver long before you.until that was ended precisely because I was forced by circumstances outside my control into the role of bleedin warehouse labourer.

As for SDU so far we’ve got the statement that he could reverse an A triple outfit in a straight line for at least 100 metres, that a penchant for the ZF 12 speed constant mesh box that could strike fear into seasoned Fuller users, also that the 15 speed Fuller is a range change only box, makes me only suited to driving an auto. Did you consider proofreading that load of drivel before committing it to the internet, for perpetuity? Go back and read it, it makes no sense, just the incoherent ramblings of a lazy old man. I’ll dissect and respond as best the written paragraph allows.
What are you suggesting, that the video I posted for you, has been photoshoped? You claimed it was impossible to reverse more than two trailers, the video proves otherwise. Don’t judge everyone on your low standards and abilities.
Who has the penchant for the 12sp ZF and how is it relivant to this conversation? Have you got on your resume “I’m an absolute whizz in an antiquated bit of kit that nobody operates these days”? That’s sure to impress!
15sp RR, you’ve never even seen one, let alone used one. I’m still waiting for you to tell me which gears are split! I’ve driven them for hundreds of thousands of kilometers and feel it is time I availed myself of you expertise, to correct my misuse.
I don’t think you’re even suited to driving an auto, your demotion to the warehouse, following a brief bit of a steer, demonstrates that.
Last but not least he seems to think that my last exam result, in mechanical engineering, which included a practical element, being passed with credit, before choosing to walk away from it, Again, what a foolish move /color] before the 1 hour seeming like 3 factory regime ended up in clinical depression A bit of a princess are you? Poking you bottom lip out when the world isn’t handed to you on a plate.for someone who needs to be out on the road, driving the further the better, = Failed.Failed what exactly ?. Seems to me that you failed at everything that required a bit of effort.

Human nature makes all of us emphasise our successes and triumphs, just as it makes us minimise our shortcomings and failures, but you Carryfast have taken it to stratospheric levels. Basic and minor achievements you celebrate as unsurpassed expertise. Shortcomings and failures you blame everybody and anybody for, except yourself.
Your mouth or pen is writing cheques that the rest of your body simply can’t cash.
I’m not sure who you’re trying to convince, us or yourself.

switchlogic:
So that’s a yes then……I’d be bitter too if I’d let others opinions [zb] my life up as much as you have so you have my sympathy. Ironic that you had issues with your backbone both metaphorically and in reality, my condolences

All of which fades into insignificance when those like our wanabee road train driver, but who doesn’t seem to understand the difference between an A train v a B train, or a range change v a splitter, or synchro v constant mesh, or pass with credit v fail, probably in reality sheep shearer and ranch hand, tries to deliberately misrepresent what I did do and did well.
Up to the point when, you’re right, at the end of the day I allowed the TGWU/UNITE scum like Danny Bryan to zb up my career together with the industry’s joke recruitment and progression regime.But that’s the price and result of being an employed driver v self employed owner driver.
In all cases you seem to be underestimating the amount of all this stuff that isn’t in the hands and control of the losers in that sorry state of affairs.
With our antipodean contingent laughably suggesting that my problem was that I didn’t handball enough freight not that my back was broke by one straw too many.
However the fact that I could reverse that outfit about 1 foot further than our Australian friend stands assuming he’d even be able to find reverse and know what a clutch is for if it’s a manual box.Bearing in mind he was the first to raise the auto box thing not me.

I think this Gearbox would suit CF, just up his street:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
So that’s a yes then……I’d be bitter too if I’d let others opinions [zb] my life up as much as you have so you have my sympathy. Ironic that you had issues with your backbone both metaphorically and in reality, my condolences

All of which fades into insignificance when those like our wanabee road train driver, but who doesn’t seem to understand the difference between an A train v a B train, or a range change v a splitter, or synchro v constant mesh, or pass with credit v fail, probably in reality sheep shearer and ranch hand, tries to deliberately misrepresent what I did do and did well.
Up to the point when, you’re right, at the end of the day I allowed the TGWU/UNITE scum like Danny Bryan to zb up my career together with the industry’s joke recruitment and progression regime.But that’s the price and result of being an employed driver v self employed owner driver.
In all cases you seem to be underestimating the amount of all this stuff that isn’t in the hands and control of the losers in that sorry state of affairs.
With our antipodean contingent laughably suggesting that my problem was that I didn’t handball enough freight not that my back was broke by one straw too many.
However the fact that I could reverse that outfit about 1 foot further than our Australian friend stands assuming he’d even be able to find reverse and know what a clutch is for if it’s a manual box.Bearing in mind he was the first to raise the auto box thing not me.

Still a yes. You gave up voluntarily. Good to see he’s done something I never managed to tho, really rile you up. Well done that man

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Still a yes. You gave up voluntarily. Good to see he’s done something I never managed to tho, really rile you up. Well done that man

You seem to have selectively over looked the bit where I said a lot of it isn’t in the hands of a prospective job applicant.You know like a reference which says discharged on serious medical grounds which realistically wouldn’t pass any expected sensible risk assessment of the general duties required of a truck driver.
Riled me up I don’t think so.There are so many laughable holes in his narrative that he can’t be the real deal so why would I be riled up by it.Unless he can prove me wrong by posting evidence of that 100 metre reverse with an A triple and a range change only 15 speed Fuller and how pass with credit = fail.

Oh dear Carryfast, have I made you cranky?
Sorry, that wasn’t my intention, but the facts speak for themselves. I and most of the other fellows, on this forum, have a demonstrated track record of driving and advancement; you on the other hand…hmmm…there’s no diplomatic way of saying it, don’t.

Carryfast:
All of which fades into insignificance when those like our wanabee road train driver, but who doesn’t seem to understand the difference between an A train v a B train, Please share your expertise and give us your version. or a range change v a splitter, or synchro v constant mesh, or pass with credit v fail, probably in reality sheep shearer and ranch hand, Nah, we don’t have ranches.tries to deliberately misrepresent what I did do and did well.
In all cases you seem to be underestimating the amount of all this stuff that isn’t in the hands and control of the losers in that sorry state of affairs. Still unable to accept responsibility, still blaming anybody else for your inabilities.
With our antipodean contingent laughably suggesting that my problem was that I didn’t handball enough freight not that my back was broke by one straw too many. If you were the adroit driver that you claim you were, why were you demoted to warehouse duties? How many other warehouse operatives, in the same store also had their backs broken?
However the fact that I could reverse that outfit about 1 foot further than our Australian friend stands assuming he’d even be able to find reverse and know what a clutch is for if it’s a manual box. Now you’re just being childish. Bearing in mind he was the first to raise the auto box thing not me.

None of your arguments hold water. You ignore direct questions because you either can’t answer or the answer will prove you wrong.
A few questions, easy enough for you to answer.

1. Have you ever used a 15speed RoadRanger?

2. Which gears of the abovementioned 'box are split?

3. At the time of your massive failure in the transport industry, your country had a population of 60,000,000, plus or minus a couple. Why were you the only person against which the alleged conspiracy was perpetrated?

If you were the gun driver, you claim to have been, why were you demoted to the warehouse? It simply doesn’t make business sense.
Non-blame shedding comments welcome.

whisperingsmith:
I think this Gearbox would suit CF, just up his street:

How many of those can be split? :wink: