Scottish users of Trucknet please read:

I have had him nagging at me for ages to get him a football kit, apparently he supports Liverpool i have no idea why as i dont support anyone in England let alone Scotland, I lost interest the day the paper hankies went out of existence :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

So we went to the sport shop on Saturday and i let him choose the one he wanted.

Can i PLEASE be forgiven by my fellow Scotsâ– â– ? I DID NOT touch it i made sure he carried it to the check out and i paid cash so that i left no trace.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Forgive you :smiling_imp: Nae chance :laughing: :laughing:

Glad to see yer brought him up right. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what a sensible young man, hmmm scotland - isn’t it time we broke it off and floated it away north now we’ve had all the oil? :laughing:

I have had him nagging at me for ages to get him a football kit,

What one did you get him :question: :laughing:

Can i PLEASE be forgiven by my fellow Scots

Eh no â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  chance :laughing:

I DID NOT touch it i made sure he carried it to the check out

How can he carry something with 2 broken hand’s,and a sore jaw just for thinking about buying that thing. :laughing:

and i paid cash so that i left no trace.

You mean to say you paid for that â– â– â– â– â–  :laughing:

I hope he has been grounded to his bedroom and the window’s blacked out :laughing:

1 thing worse than the English is a scottish turncoat :laughing: You should be ashamed man,thought you went down there to educate them,not to join them. :laughing:

Does your family know he has bought it :question: i mean the family up here :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
1 thing worse than the English is a scottish turncoat :laughing: You should be ashamed man,thought you went down there to educate them,not to join them. :laughing:

so if the English are so bad WHY are there so many Scots living down here :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the young lad probably wants to support a home team that actually got through to the world cup finals. :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bigandy:
the young lad probably wants to support a home team that actually got through to the world cup finals. :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thats right and theres nothing wrong with an English boy supporting his home team the problem is that its me thats got to comfort him when England realise yet again that they are NOT the best in the world as they lead us Scots to believe day in day out, and they realise yet again that David Beckham is in fact ■■■■■ and not a world class player who cant take penalties as good as the Germans :slight_smile::):):):):):)…

The thing that baffles me is that if he is on a glory trip and wanting to support someone that got to the world cup finals why would he choose to support someone that wont be going very far in it?, and the next top he wants is Liverpool so he obviously isnt following teams just because they win a lot :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: .

However the last straw is if he asks for a Celtic top thats worse than the England top :slight_smile:.

Denis F:

kitkat:

so if the English are so bad WHY are there so many Scots living down here :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats right denis im with you on this one they hate us english but cant wait to come down here…

oh yeah all except ritchie he cant wait to go back :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

never trust a man that wears a skirt.

Thats right and theres nothing wrong with an English boy supporting his home team the problem is that its me thats got to comfort him when England realise yet again that they are NOT the best in the world as they lead us Scots to believe day in day out, and they realise yet again that David Beckham is in fact [zb] and not a world class player who cant take penalties as good as the Germans

you could well be right there jammy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

is it just me or does anybody else give a little cheer when they cross the border back into england. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigandy:
is it just me or does anybody else give a little cheer when they cross the border back into england. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It must be you bigandy. I cheer when I cross that border in the opposite direction :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the lad wanted a football top , lets be honest he wouldnt want to be the laughing stock of newark wearing a scotland top :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

kids got his street cred to think of :wink:

whats that little star over the badge for…

o yer we won the world cup once :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

You think thats , badâ– â– ?

My eldest got selected for the national rugby union squad for the England Army Cadet Force.

Me a proud dad then find out he ended up getting his national colours after playing for…

…

bloody Scotland :imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
still chuffed and proud though

bigandy:

hehe i ALWAYS blow the horn when i pass whichever sign coming south, not that i have to go often thankfully - only to do jobs they can’t manage themselves

Denis F:

kitkat:

To try and Educate you Denis :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

David5l:
You think thats , badâ– â– ?

My eldest got selected for the national rugby union squad for the England Army Cadet Force.

Me a proud dad then find out he ended up getting his national colours after playing for…

…

bloody Scotland :imp:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
still chuffed and proud though

So your eldest has Talent :laughing:

Unlike his father :laughing:

only to do jobs they can’t manage themselves

Naw m8 we only give you the ■■■■ job’s :laughing: