Scottish users of Trucknet please read:

jonboy:
the lad wanted a football top , lets be honest he wouldnt want to be the laughing stock of newark wearing a scotland top :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

kids got his street cred to think of :wink:

whats that little star over the badge for…

o yer we won the world cup once :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

jon

Yeah and don’t we know it :laughing:

bigandy:
is it just me or does anybody else give a little cheer when they cross the border back into england. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Naw m8,all us scottish ppl cheer when you’s cross back over the Border,the more the better. :laughing:

never trust a man that wears a skirt.

This come’s from a guy that has a girl’s user name :laughing: :laughing:

However the last straw is if he asks for a Celtic top thats worse than the England top

You have a death wish Jammy :laughing: :laughing:

obviously you ain’t been to Ibrox lately,it’s their 1st top :laughing:

I see Celtic are changing the huddle they do just before kick off. They are now going to make a triangle just so Rangers know what 3 points looks like.

Coffeeholic:
I see Celtic are changing the huddle they do just before kick off. They are now going to make a triangle just so Rangers know what 3 points looks like.

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

I hear they were going to have a cuppa to show the Jam tarts what a cup looks like :slight_smile::).

I have heard a rumour that the Tims will be losing a lot of games soon just so the East side of the country can get feel of the top of the league for the first time EVER.

Apparently Rixy and Gary GLitter are having an Xmas bash together in Thailand nothing to do with football though more to do with sharing pedo stories.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

bigandy:
is it just me or does anybody else give a little cheer when they cross the border back into england. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL!! Although I save the biggest cheer for when I cross back into Yorkshire (God’s county) from Lanca[zb]!! The best site in the world is that white rose at the top of M62, Saddleworth.

I save the two-fingered salute for the red-rose-■■■■■ on the other side of the road wheh i’m heading into enemy territory!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:wink: :wink:

small language edit…Denis F

…and while we’re on the subject,

Neil, how can you be a jock and yet get a nose-bleed if you have to go as far north as MK?? :laughing:

Do you never travel to your ‘home’ country?? :wink:

marcustandy:
Neil, how can you be a jock and yet get a nose-bleed if you have to go as far north as MK?? :laughing:

I can go as far as MK without the nose bleed, it’s further than that that I have no desire to go, but I’m working on that.

marcustandy:
Do you never travel to your ‘home’ country?? :wink:

Not since 17th February 1996. :wink: :smiley:

Denis F:
so if the English are so bad WHY are there so many Scots living down here :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tae improve the stock Dennis!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

When my Mother In Law retired, she moved up to Scotland to be with the rest of the skirt wearers, best place for her too.

tartanraider:
Tae improve the stock Dennis!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

keep your genes to yourself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big Joe:
When my Mother In Law retired, she moved up to Scotland to be with the rest of the skirt wearers, best place for her too.

Maybe we should stop wearing the KILTS and start wearing bells on our ankles and waving hankies about like the English just so we dont look to gay in skirts eh?. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: /…

http://www.janeandrichard.co.uk/photos/brightonfestival2003/img_6456/
They look like a good butch fighting lot of men…NO not gay at all :slight_smile::).

jammymutt:
Maybe we should stop wearing the KILTS and start wearing bells on our ankles and waving hankies about like the English just so we dont look to gay in skirts eh?.

NO :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: keep to the skirts mate, as the MIL always wears trusers and its the only way I can tell the difference. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: