Scottish cruiser

was that you parked in corby tuesday near the truckstop ■■ curtains drawn around 13.30 ■■

Afraif wasnt me buddy, I reloaded spalding and headed up early hours of Tuesday and at home through the day. Theres roughly 40 manfreight lorries so take a stab LOL… Im in no set reggy yet as everything is geeting sorted out just now.

Them manfreight wagons are a lovely outfit, i see them a fair bit trumbling around n.ireland

Yeah man lot of nice motors. Mostly the shunter guys you’ll be seeing in N.I.

One came past me today in Peterborough as though I was stood still, mine can shift but he must have been doing nearer 100 K’s than 90.

What was the reggy mate?? PM me if you want. There all getting turned down through time (SIGH)… Bit of a pain as you know your going too slow when your fighting it out with a Tesco lorry.

scottishcruiser:
What was the reggy mate?? PM me if you want. There all getting turned down through time (SIGH)… Bit of a pain as you know your going too slow when your fighting it out with a Tesco lorry.

Tesco lorry pah… got fleeced by a tractor on friday at a roundabout in perth. Daf XF with the excellent auto box :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

scottishcruiser:

sadly no races to asda are tesco for use irish boys lol

nice wee picture of your motor scottishcruiser,as for the curtains yuchh.

gallowaybull:
nice wee picture of your motor scottishcruiser,as for the curtains yuchh.

the curtains are class lad

So which one of your 40 trucks was sitting in the VOSA checkpoint at Carlisle at 07.00am this morning, getting your wheelnuts tapped - amongst other things?

And how did it go?

God knows buddy, no doubt would have been ok being a LEGAL operator, worse could have been a dodgy NORFOLKLINE trailer.

scottishcruiser:
God knows buddy, no doubt would have been ok being a LEGAL operator, worse could have been a dodgy NORFOLKLINE trailer.

aye norfolkline trilers are bad boy we had one we needed a hammer to get in and check the load before we went to england the top spring in the handel of the door had snapped lol stena were thinking wa the hell he doing lol

I spent a bit if time some year’s ago parked up with a Manfreight driver in Loughbrickland…far from law’abiding he was.

ellies dad:
I spent a bit if time some year’s ago parked up with a Manfreight driver in Loughbrickland…far from law’abiding he was.

not any more lad lol :smiley:

So whats the story with the 2 Manfreight units lying in the recovery garage at Stranraer ?.. Impounded I heard / no damage on either

Hey Brian shout me on MSN next time you are on.

bedgar047:
So whats the story with the 2 Manfreight units lying in the recovery garage at Stranraer ?.. Impounded I heard / no damage on either

scottishcrusier will tell you on msn lol

Was that your new truck sitting outside Volvo at Ayr other weekend :question: :question:

ANDY1961:
So which one of your 40 trucks was sitting in the VOSA checkpoint at Carlisle at 07.00am this morning, getting your wheelnuts tapped - amongst other things?

And how did it go?

Your answer Andy was as predicted, driver cards and unit were good BUT the trailer had a default, I dont know what though, but nothing so serious he couldn’t continue on his merrily (spl) way.