manfreight

Anyone have any links to this company please

Scottishcruiser on here is working for them

:slight_smile: ■■?

This any good

facebook.com/manfreight

Or is this any better

192.com/atoz/business/craiga … ebdeb5/ml/

Had a night out with one of their drivers a few months back, he says it’s ok, £600 t/o one week £500 the next, basically £100 a day in the truck, & he’d not long started and was changing complete trucks (unit & trailer) every time he went to Stranraer !
Weather you eventually get your own unit I don’t know, seemed to me like a lot of night running, early morning & loading card out 9 off and boat chasing, but each to there own !

gunnerheskey:
Had a night out with one of their drivers a few months back, he says it’s ok, £600 t/o one week £500 the next, basically £100 a day in the truck, & he’d not long started and was changing complete trucks (unit & trailer) every time he went to Stranraer !
Weather you eventually get your own unit I don’t know, seemed to me like a lot of night running, early morning & loading card out 9 off and boat chasing, but each to there own !

There running 100% plus they have alot of new volvos on road there portadown based firm alot there work is DFDS/northfolkline be very little boat chasing as you get to stena cairnryan the trailor bes left of for shipping in to DFDS yard across from stena in belfast and you take your time off in cairnryan side next trailor bes shipped out to you.