School run chaos

Well done school run mums , 10 out of 10 I can’t go no where as even though I can get out of parking space I can’t turn out of the road due to Chelsea tractor parked on junction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to get the kettle on, put your feet up and have a cup of coffee!

Can you go right, lights on so might be going in a ■■■, chill out and have a hob nob.
Pull forward a bit then get out and stare at the back of the car pretending you’ve hit it, they will soon appear.

Or just pull the curtains and have a tug.

Always options but rest assured it will be your fault for being there at some point. Such is the nature of delivering stuff folks need but have an allergy for the vehicles delivering said stuff.

Or my personal favourite, turn the music up and dance. Yep if in doubt dance and act daft.

Tis the season to…

Be jolly.

Fa la la la la la la la la.

It’s the same outside schools up and down the country, it’s like school run parents have a set of rules different to the rest of us :unamused:

Side note:
Nice choice of biscuits :smiley:

Why cant the fat mothers walk their fat vile off spring to school for most of them the journey is less than a mile. They moan about pollution and wanting whats best for their sprogs.

alamcculloch:
Why cant the fat mothers walk their fat vile off spring to school for most of them the journey is less than a mile. They moan about pollution and wanting whats best for their sprogs.

Lol

I’d be relaxing and polishing off the hob nobs. Don’t interact with females at school run time. They become psychotic. One time, one couldn’t get out a side road. She got out her 4-wheel-drive bus thing and hammered on my passenger window complete with various profanities :unamused: . When the lights changed I calmly drove away and left her standing there :unamused:

Nobby_Clarke:
I’d be relaxing and polishing off the hob nobs. Don’t interact with females at school run time. They become psychotic. One time, one couldn’t get out a side road. She got out her 4-wheel-drive bus thing and hammered on my passenger window complete with various profanities :unamused: . When the lights changed I calmly drove away and left her standing there :unamused:

I did just that say and waited as I’m hourly paid

Nobby_Clarke:

:laughing:

tango boy:

alamcculloch:

Lol

Spot on they wonder why the little darlings are over weight, get off your arse and walk to school.

Richard8:

tango boy:

alamcculloch:

Lol

Spot on they wonder why the little darlings are over weight, get off your arse and walk to school.

Depends doesn’t it,I often walk my son to school and back 1.5 miles each way but if I’m going somewhere straight after then I’ll drive…same goes for a lot of the mums too,a lot will be heading off to work afterwards ect.
Maybe the company you were delivering to should have the foresight to advise people no to deliver during school opening & closing times,when I’m at work we have quite a few places that we know not to even think about delivering to between 8-30 - 9:15 & 2:45-3:30,also it works both ways I walked my son to school on Monday and a 26T was using the road as a cut through to avoid the queues on the main road…he won’t do it again though because he was still stuck trying to negotiate around parked cars when I walked back (signed 7.5T road).

Dipper_Dave:
Can you go right, lights on so might be going in a ■■■, chill out and have a hob nob.
Pull forward a bit then get out and stare at the back of the car pretending you’ve hit it, they will soon appear.

Always options but rest assured it will be your fault for being there at some point. Such is the nature of delivering stuff folks need but have an allergy for the vehicles delivering said stuff.

Or my personal favourite, turn the music up and dance. Yep if in doubt dance and act daft.

Doesn’t doing that outside of school gates get you into trouble?

As for the school run, parking should be banned around school gates for safety reasons.

Captain Caveman 76:

Dipper_Dave:

As for the school run, parking should be banned around school gates for safety reasons.

Not school gates [emoji6]private road that belongs to Pentre group in Lowton Wigan I was on forecourt just been loaded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked for an educational supplier for years, mostly schools and in reality the time restrictions are 0855 to 0905. Kids only turn up at the last minute and are gone in less than 10 minutes.
I’ve had grief, you’re causing an obstruction type of comment until I point out that I can’t go anywhere.
I even had it where a woman was in the school car park specifically reserved for staff only and big signs telling you. Woman told me I had to move because she couldn’t get out. I pointed out she shouldn’t be where she was parked anyway and besides, there was loads of room. She then bumped my wagon and tried to blame me. She tried to get school on her side who backed me and her insurers paid out in the end.
I could write a book about school runs.

sent using smoke signals

alamcculloch:

Don’t hold back, say what you really mean lol

Captain Caveman 76:

Dipper_Dave:

Only if you ask the kids to watch, bloody political correctness gone mad.

mick.mh2racing:
I worked for an educational supplier for years, mostly schools and in reality the time restrictions are 0855 to 0905. Kids only turn up at the last minute and are gone in less than 10 minutes.
I’ve had grief, you’re causing an obstruction type of comment until I point out that I can’t go anywhere.
I even had it where a woman was in the school car park specifically reserved for staff only and big signs telling you. Woman told me I had to move because she couldn’t get out. I pointed out she shouldn’t be where she was parked anyway and besides, there was loads of room. She then bumped my wagon and tried to blame me. She tried to get school on her side who backed me and her insurers paid out in the end.
I could write a book about school runs.

sent using smoke signals

did you ever save up your empty ciggy packets and leave them on the dash…my old mate andy did, used to leave the door open (different times) and laugh his knacks off at the little darlings cleaning the cab up.

alamcculloch:

:smiley: what is it with Mums and 4x4s? Do they all live down muddy tracks?

I delivered to a garden centre in a residential bit of London. Parked on road. In the very brief time it took to walk down garden centre track to have a looksee, and a chat with owner, then back again the lorry had been boxed in, front and rear, plus child wagons double parked all down the outside. I got given plenty of snarly comments from the women for this that and the other. :smiley:

Richard8:

tango boy:

alamcculloch:

Lol

I often think this when half the tesco spots are dedicated to parent and child. I don’t remember it being that much of an issue for my Mum and Dad to open the door of our conked out Ford Granada :confused: I also don’t remember at 8 my legs falling off or grinding off to nothingness below the knee on the abrasive tesco carpark because I was made to walk more than ten paces :confused: :laughing: