scania

Tappy:

superdix:
Hi Lads seasons greetings going back to the night heater do any one know what this means turn on night heater on dash sometimes its OK and works fine.

Other times after about 30 seconds the green lights gos out and nothing

what switch on dash? what green light? better question what truck we talking about? :confused:

it is an o6 Scania top liner the green switch is a figure of speech it is actually a push button next to the + and - buttons thanks

went out and spent £60. on magires cleaning stuff yesterday.now anybody know for fadk for wendy house 4 series please.no breakers round bridgend area.

pm sammy :wink:

superdix:
it is an o6 Scania top liner the green switch is a figure of speech it is actually a push button next to the + and - buttons thanks

ah right got ya, bit new for me they werent out when i left scania. i do believe its the same style heater just different electrics controling it.

Wheel Nut:

superdix:
Hi Lads seasons greetings going back to the night heater do any one know what this means turn on night heater on dash sometimes its OK and works fine.

Other times after about 30 seconds the green lights gos out and nothing sometimes it runs OK for a while then there is a beeping noise and the control panel in the bunk says heater error and starts to shut down and then gos off.

any suggestions welcome as its frosty out side here today thanks

Have you lost a sock? Seriously take the filter off and clean it. In fact you should all do it and clear the pubic hair and fluff from the mesh.

PROBLUM SOLVED INTAKE PORT WAS OBSTRUCTED WHICH IN TURN KEPT SHUTTING DOWN NIGHT HEATER WORKING FINE NOW THANKS