scania

Necrothread!

Quick question, have a 2003 scania , have E37 coming up on the thermostat. Checked the air intakes, they are clear. Had new tubes attached as I had a new fuel tank fitted (another story) so they are fine the only thing I’m thinking is, is it the glow bulb? Just wanting any ones experience with this, thanks :smiley:

anybody know for an air kit for wendy cab 4 series that might be for sale.
anybody know about maguires wax whats it like where do they sell it.

Maguires■■? Now that would be telling! :wink:

Like everything in life, you get what you pay for. You have a pm mate.

Maguires is quite good but there is better out there, poorboys products are tremendous imo, i’v used them on my truck and car for a long time and got no complaints, maguires is good enough for a truck tho, i use it on mine when i run out of poorboys…

Whilst this topic is up…i need to know what E39 is on my night heater. Its a 4 series! Its an error code i know, but what is the problem? i aint got a booklet on heater.

Does that make sense? I’m not as drink as you thunk i am!! :open_mouth:

koop im not to sure but does your heater work
if it does nt the code might relate to the heater plug not working mine packed up last year the code sounds familier.

Koop:
Whilst this topic is up…i need to know what E39 is on my night heater. Its a 4 series! Its an error code i know, but what is the problem? i aint got a booklet on heater.

Does that make sense? I’m not as drink as you thunk i am!! :open_mouth:

2 things to check Koop, passenger side behind seat there is an air induction pipe, make sure that its not obstructed in anyway. Secondly, check the duct that runs thru the side locker and make sure its not crushed or obstructed.

blocked intake behind drivers seat is E44 code i think E39 is restricted outlet i think it means unit overheat
hope this helps merry christmas :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thx guys…

Checked pipe in locker Rob, the outlet behind passenger seat is the fresh air one? I didn’t know there was a “intake” there!! The heater is working…just too well, Ive got it set on 4 it regulates ok, then i wake up in early hours with it on full heat, and me with a mouth as dry as Gandi’s flipflop!

I look at heater and its come up with E39…I’ll have another look when i get back in her.

Koop:
Thx guys…

Checked pipe in locker Rob, the outlet behind passenger seat is the fresh air one? I didn’t know there was a “intake” there!! The heater is working…just too well, Ive got it set on 4 it regulates ok, then i wake up in early hours with it on full heat, and me with a mouth as dry as Gandi’s flipflop!

I look at heater and its come up with E39…I’ll have another look when i get back in her.

On the control pad there’s a thermostat, check to make sure its clean, i run mine at either 1 or low, 2 to initally heat cab up.

Halfords, Car parts shops, DIY shops sell Maguires but personally i think turtle wax is good??

Joshh:
Halfords, Car parts shops, DIY shops sell Maguires but personally i think turtle wax is good??

Turtle what■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

MR VAIN:

Joshh:

Turtle what■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

WAX YOU KNOW W A X THE THING THAT YOU GET ON A CLOTH RUB IT IN AND IT MAKES THINGS SHINY! ALSO THE THING YOU USE ALOT OF :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Joshh:

MR VAIN:

Joshh:

WAX YOU KNOW W A X THE THING THAT YOU GET ON A CLOTH RUB IT IN AND IT MAKES THINGS SHINY! ALSO THE THING YOU USE ALOT OF :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Turtle wax is something old men with biege cortinas use!

No one i know of on the show circuit uses such a product.

MR VAIN:

Joshh:

MR VAIN:

Joshh:

Turtle wax is something old men with biege cortinas use!

No one i know of on the show circuit uses such a product.

Well it’s good to be different then!
get some turtle wax its awesome :slight_smile:

MMM, 2.5K On paintwork and a 15yr old kid advises me to use Turtle wax?

Thanks, but no thanks.

Joshh:

you been watching the ■■■■ again Joshh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He needs his arse booted severely the little toe rag

Yeah talking of toerags…one came up to me and said…“allright,whats your favourite telly tubby”? I said “Samsung widescreen you little [zb]” Cheeky bleeder!!

MR VAIN:
i run mine at either 1 or low, 2 to initally heat cab up.

:open_mouth: flippin heck you sure? the heater in yours must be on top form or you are really warm blooded!!! the minimum i’ve ever run a 4 series heater is 6 normally its 8 to 10 :smiling_imp: