scania

sammy dog:
anybody know for an air kit for wendy cab 4 series that might be for sale.
anybody know about maguires wax whats it like where do they sell it.

look on ebay there’s quite often people advertising strippin roof kits off 4 series mate.
i use maguires metal wax for my tanks, i’ve got maguires (uganuber spelling!!) or somat which smells of banana and gives a real smooth finish for paintwork :sunglasses:

cheers tappy look on ebay regular but no luck so far for air kit.

mmmmmh tutle wax ey?? now here is a tip for you mr V, if you want a major major shine, apply turtle wax on the panels, and get a hose pipe and wet it to buggery and let it dry then polish it of, HARD WORK THO" but boy oh boy do you get one hell of a lasting shine with turtle wax, never mind cortinas “lol” it does give a better shine than maggys or poor boys, but takes a long time to get the wax of once you have soaked it etc,poor boys is a fantastic product tho, just a ronald mac donald savers tip :wink: :wink:

Tappy:
i’ve got maguires (uganuber spelling!!) or somat which smells of banana and gives a real smooth finish for paintwork :sunglasses:

Come on Tappy thats the wife’s face cream “smells of Banana’s” :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ or is it the COCONUT oil :question: :question:

Ah well I’m diveorced now so it dont matter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
mmmmmh tutle wax ey?? now here is a tip for you mr V, if you want a major major shine, apply turtle wax on the panels, and get a hose pipe and wet it to buggery and let it dry then polish it of, HARD WORK THO" but boy oh boy do you get one hell of a lasting shine with turtle wax, never mind cortinas “lol” it does give a better shine than maggys or poor boys, but takes a long time to get the wax of once you have soaked it etc,poor boys is a fantastic product tho, just a ronald mac donald savers tip :wink: :wink:

You think i haven’t got it right? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

MR VAIN:
MMM, 2.5K On paintwork and a 15yr old kid advises me to use Turtle wax?

Thanks, but no thanks.

ok :slight_smile:
i was just saying matey most people i know use it and it brings up the shine very well awesome product!

MR VAIN:
MMM, 2.5K On paintwork and a 15yr old kid advises me to use Turtle wax?

Thanks, but no thanks.

ok :slight_smile:
i was just saying matey most people i know use it and it brings up the shine very well awesome product! and just because im 15 does that mean im not alound my say in things?

dont worry josh you carnt tell some folk nothing they think they know it all, you have a good christmas,

V8 Passion:
dont worry josh you carnt tell some folk nothing they think they know it all, you have a good christmas,

I dint ask?
I never said i know it all?
I just stated that i knew what was best for my paintwork.

No disrespect to JOSHH, but i have my own 15yr old Josh sitting across the room from me. I don’t tell him how to dress, he don’t tell me what to put on my paintwork.

Stop stirring V8 Passion, its an un attractive quality. Leave it to the lurkers. Merry christmas.

MR VAIN"]MMM, 2.5K On paintwork

it was the green one you posted in the pics is not and did there do a full strip down cos it does look good in red and did you do the prep or have it done for you i have seen it a few time on the road and i like to see trucks looking good as you go to shows have you ever one any thing

del

delboytwo:

it was the green one you posted in the pics is not and did there do a full strip down cos it does look good in red and did you do the prep or have it done for you i have seen it a few time on the road and i like to see trucks looking good as you go to shows have you ever one any thing

del

Del, they did the stripping out. Weren’t a bad job done but it weren’t the best either.

I’ve had 6 trophies with this truck. The best one was at UK Truckshow, Santa Pod this years. 2nd place best kept working truck. Considering the company i was in, it really was a shock. Very pleased all the same.

Ok mate sorry, i was just stating i thought turltle wax was good i was not saying get it and use it becuase its your motor and u use whats best i was just saying what i reccomended sorry for inconvinenince caused

PM HEADIN YR WAY MATE

Koop:
Thx guys…

Checked pipe in locker Rob, the outlet behind passenger seat is the fresh air one? I didn’t know there was a “intake” there!! The heater is working…just too well, Ive got it set on 4 it regulates ok, then i wake up in early hours with it on full heat, and me with a mouth as dry as Gandi’s flipflop!

I look at heater and its come up with E39…I’ll have another look when i get back in her.

Try A cup of water down by the heat vent It keeps the air moist :wink:

MR VAIN:

delboytwo:

del

Del, they did the stripping out. Weren’t a bad job done but it weren’t the best either.

I’ve had 6 trophies with this truck. The best one was at UK Truckshow, Santa Pod this years. 2nd place best kept working truck. Considering the company i was in, it really was a shock. Very pleased all the same.

pride in you kit has its rewards and unexpected wins are always a plus

Del

Yes del, i was blown away when i found out i’d made the finals :laughing: :laughing:

Ah, talk of polishes etc. I’ve quite literally spent hundreds on cleaning products. As a general rule i go with Autoglym but also use neilsen and meguiars for certain tasks. I also use one autosmart product and that’s ‘tango’. Awesome stuff. Like a wax that you can apply between polishes. Great for keeping chassis areas shiny! :wink:

The truck’s easy to do though as the ‘paintwork’ is one huge sticker, that vinyl wrap stuff. The car however is pearlescent black and often takes me 7 or 8 hours to get looking right but when it’s clean it looks gorgeous! :smiley:

Hi Lads seasons greetings going back to the night heater do any one know what this means turn on night heater on dash sometimes its OK and works fine.

Other times after about 30 seconds the green lights gos out and nothing sometimes it runs OK for a while then there is a beeping noise and the control panel in the bunk says heater error and starts to shut down and then gos off.

any suggestions welcome as its frosty out side here today thanks

superdix:
Hi Lads seasons greetings going back to the night heater do any one know what this means turn on night heater on dash sometimes its OK and works fine.

Other times after about 30 seconds the green lights gos out and nothing sometimes it runs OK for a while then there is a beeping noise and the control panel in the bunk says heater error and starts to shut down and then gos off.

any suggestions welcome as its frosty out side here today thanks

Have you lost a sock? Seriously take the filter off and clean it. In fact you should all do it and clear the pubic hair and fluff from the mesh.

superdix:

Other times after about 30 seconds the green lights gos out and nothing

what switch on dash? what green light? better question what truck we talking about? :confused: