Scania V8's

here is some pictures of scania v8s

if u want to add any more please do

ben

:smiley:

comment please :smiley: !

this is my old truck ben, it used to pull the grey euroliner you have got in your yard

a 143 my dad drove (its still owned by B.J.C ARBERRY, but has been converted to a 6x2 rigid (pulling a drag)

another of the V8’s i have driven, a 530 144

a 143 420 i had brand new in 1995

my mates 580’s

couple of Norweigen 580’s i snapped near Oslo

saw this in Albania, at the border,i think it was the only Albanian V8 i saw!

I saw this at Trafford Park last year. (Its Greek).

kindle530:

Was this origianally on dutch plates?

wardg:

kindle530:

No mate, never, it was ordered by my boss at the time for me as he offered me the choice of truck i wanted, i said a left â– â– â– â– â– â–  V8, he ordered it from Neil Jarrold in Norfolk, apparently it was collected from Austria along with another Scania (i dont know what model) then my boss got it, around 3 yrs ago he sold it to the bloke i was then working for (who happens to be the bloke who owns the metallic blue Scania in my pictures,) and thats where it is now, still with the same writing and stripes, pulling tilts and euroliners from Felixstowe.

Found this in my collection, from Truckfest, dont know what yr thou

kindle530:

1 of the nicest trucks i av seen on this forum

very plain but effective, love the colour blue !!

was it fitted with twin stacks?

kindle530:

wardg:

kindle530:

No mate, never, it was ordered by my boss at the time for me as he offered me the choice of truck i wanted, i said a left â– â– â– â– â– â–  V8, he ordered it from Neil Jarrold in Norfolk, apparently it was collected from Austria along with another Scania (i dont know what model) then my boss got it, around 3 yrs ago he sold it to the bloke i was then working for (who happens to be the bloke who owns the metallic blue Scania in my pictures,) and thats where it is now, still with the same writing and stripes, pulling tilts and euroliners from Felixstowe.

Cheers Kindle,

Not the best photograph but I was still trying to get to grips with a new camera back in Jan :blush:

Just wondered if it was re-registered as the AR51 plate is unusual

wardg:

kindle530:

wardg:

kindle530:

Cheers Kindle,

Not the best photograph but I was still trying to get to grips with a new camera back in Jan :blush:

Just wondered if it was re-registered as the AR51 plate is unusual

Not re-registered mate, it had been sitting at a dealers in Austria for a while, i think after 530’s had finished production and 164’s had started production, thats why its on a late plate. I never saw a newer 144 while i was driving it! Its a good motor, hardly been any trouble since new, my mate drives it now and he loves it.

mark h:

kindle530:

1 of the nicest trucks i av seen on this forum

very plain but effective, love the colour blue !!

was it fitted with twin stacks?

cheers mark, i thought it was stunning as well, considering it looked like this when i got it, no shine in the paint at all…
i did get the alloys up to a good shine thou

it wasnt fitted with twin stacks, because it had an expensive underslung system on it, it would have been perfect if it had stacks thou…
yes it was ex Charles Russel before anyone asks! Spoke to one of their drivers once before it got painted, he said it was one of the best V8’s they’d had. My dad had had a tag axle 530 (ex Gilders) that got painted the same blue, that had twin eminox on it.

i knew it wud of had a different exhaust system as the big tanks fitted to it take away were the silencer is fitted

looks well !! nothing better than a truck that has been looked after

I spotted this at Scania H.Q in Sodertajle Sweden when i stopped for a 11hr break earlier this year. It is a V8 not sure of bhp thou

Got these 3 in Geiselwind Germany last year

Ancona Italy 2008