Scania LB110

We’ve got a thread for its big brother, and one for its dad. The 110 deserves its own place in the yard.

i luv them 110s regards rowly

Evening all, the first Scania, and the pioneer of a manufacturer of disasterous transmissions!! What a beautiful lorry, whose potential was ruined by an awfull, no truly awfull gearbox, and air assisted clutch!! Nice cab though. (though she was really a “lardy arse”), Cheerio for now.

bad tranmission or not plenty of them served hard and well :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

This tanker was used to transport animal fodder to farms.

/Stellan

what about 111 mr anorac are they aloud :question: :question: :question: :question:

bma.finland:
what about 111 mr anorac are they aloud :question: :question: :question: :question:

Good point. I reckon so.

Effluent services,based at Glasson dock lancs sorry but it is a very old photo around 69/70 ish.

On this photo I´m filling up “my” 111 in Gothenburg on my way to Oslo, and I think it was taken 1976 or -77.

/Stellan

not an lb ,but whitout the bonneted scanias there would not bee lb,s either.

SCANIA LS 110s

and someting for LB76 ,think you seen this kind before,and if you had lived in finland your employer could have been this company,big on meat to europe in70-90 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

pic from AJA 1/76

bma.finland:
and someting for LB76 ,think you seen this kind before,and if you had lived in finland your employer could have been this company,big on meat to europe in70-90 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

pic from AJA 1/76

Hi bma, that hitted straight to me, as I worked there between `88-99.
E-K´s fleet was mostly Scanias , same as sister company Kultelan Kuljetus Oy
Any possibility to see whole article?

hei juliman tye to scan hole of if soon and post it to you,text and

benkku

bma.finland:
hei juliman tye to scan hole of if soon and post it to you,text and 4pics
s19.postimage.org/62vuawv6r/008.jpg
benkku

Tack så jävla mycket benkku, looking forward to it :smiley: :smiley:
On this foto on right, is my first boss in transport industri :grimacing:

steve1200hd:
Effluent services,based at Glasson dock lancs sorry but it is a very old photo around 69/70 ish.

Ex samuel williams i reckon

europleb:

steve1200hd:

Effluent services of Stockport had those from new,the 110 was not very old in that picture, very similar colours though.
There was also a firm called Effluent disposal same colours again , they had a place in Brownhills and may have been connected with Samuel Williams in some way as was John Hudson fuels.

Trev_H:

europleb:

steve1200hd:

Effluent services of Stockport had those from new,the 110 was not very old in that picture, very similar colours though.
There was also a firm called Effluent disposal same colours again , they had a place in Brownhills and may have been connected with Samuel Williams in some way as was John Hudson fuels.

It was new to Effluent services of Stockport based at Glasson they had an old german navy tanker ship based at glasson that dumped all the waste in the irish sea,the 110 was better than the old style leyland octupus they had before that,many a happy day out in that as a kid,watching the road through the holes in the floor :unamused:

Trev_H:

europleb:

steve1200hd:

Evening all, Trev H, When I was at Hartshornes back in the 70s, Effluent Disposal, John Hudson, shared AT Hartshornes yard. They had mothballed chrome grille F88s 8speed, and Whale Vacumn Tanks never registered them untill (I think 74), painted yellow and black, obviously bought against tax, (oh happy days)! I remember Dennis Barter, the Smuel Williams John Hudson Director as a decent sort. Are you going to the HCVS breakfast show/meet at the Hollies tommorow? Cheerio for now.

Hi Saviem, I don’t know anything about a meet at the Hollies, as I am only round the corner I shall take a look !