SCANIA 142's

Hi everyone, my scania 142 is in a bit of a state and needs a new front bumper, does anyone have an idea of where I can get a non-intercooled scania 142 bumper with the four holes and the older steps which sits closer up to the grill? If so I would love to hear about it , Thanks

Hi Looking a right hand drive 142, so if anyone has one or knows of one for sale could you please PM me the details! Any age or condition considered! Thanks

French old R 142.

DEANB:
The irish always run some smart Scanias.

Trevor Cathers aka TC Refrigeration.Pretty handy in a rally car as well.

Tony Weatherstone’s motor back in the late 80’s on the Swiss Backgraben border, he had a regular contract for Roche two way work, packed in transport and bought a greengrocers in Cuffly.

Parked at Weald Granary, Kent. Haha! Just realised it’s a 143! Numpty!

Weald.jpg

Now this is ■■■■■, pure class. Buzzer.

PS_20160116185212.jpeg

michel:
French old R 142.

Is this a recent or old pic ■■

Funny enough I was in department 55 today (26/01/2016)…

A well-known Haulier, I pass their yard quite regularly, & sadly the fleet is much smaller now! Chris

IMG_NEW.jpg

yes just glad they are had alot of volvos if i recall always tidy fleet

In their hay-day :smiley:

IMG_NEW_0002.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001.jpg

IMG_NEW.jpg

I believe Guy Martin was rebuilding one to “off the production line” condition and colours in Caistor commercials last year, not sure if its been seen on the road yet ?

Seen this old ■■■■■■■ my travels last week

I know this is based upon a 142, however whatever happened to Graham Keedwell’s 8x4 R144 tractor TUG324W?

That always seemed the ultimate “2 series” Scania !!!

A nice one

467.jpg

Pat Duffy RIP

EDTRUCK:
I know this is based upon a 142, however whatever happened to Graham Keedwell’s 8x4 R144 tractor TUG324W?

It was still with him last year at the truck shows only its a 10 x 4 now!

EDTRUCK:

Hey, haulier disapeared already, one of the oldest of Belgium.

Eric,