Scania 113's /93's

had a quick trawl through & cant seem to fimd a dedicated thread to the ‘bread n butter’ scania’s of their day from the 3 series got a 112 , 142 & 143 thread which has the not a 143 but worth a look posts ,
so c’mon chaps we didn’t all have V8’s post 'em up.

this was my first ever ‘new’ truck , after my 112 went bang , still see it about now

my first artic, G reg, it was around 2 yrs old when i got it, 113 360.

the 2 on the left of this pic are 143’s the furthest left is what i got new after the 113

i drove this before it became a Jobe motor, 113 360

Had this from new, but left after 1 month

Trucks010.jpg

kindle530:
the 2 on the left of this pic are 143’s the furthest left is what i got new after the 113

nice view of how it changed over it’s years from the standard 2series inherited look to the hi-line , then to the facelifted grill hi-line /streamline versions

here is some i’ve found

some more smart 113s

Some nice motors there!

antrtr:

That last P113 tag, that’s an ex-Burroughes of Bressingham! Ooh the memories!

Madrid

Romania i think

Nice pics!

Cheers mate it took a minute to remember how to post the pictures correctly, got there in the end :slight_smile: .

Bump :wink: .

Hey guys and gals,

this seemed to be the best place to ask but has anyone got any picture of the interior/dash of a Scania 93m?? Got a driving assessment in a few days and want to see what I am up against.

Any help is much appreciated.

Si

Panther Collection:
Hey guys and gals,

this seemed to be the best place to ask but has anyone got any picture of the interior/dash of a Scania 93m?? Got a driving assessment in a few days and want to see what I am up against.

Any help is much appreciated.

Si

Having your assesment in 1995? Didn’t think anyone actually used 93s anymore!

Still plenty of 3 series on the road :smiley: This one’s still out and about every week, over 2 million K’s and still drives better than a 4 series :wink:

Trev.

I used to drive this and it’s sister. This one went for export and the other I cut up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334182524.978290.jpg