Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Children playing at the steering wheel of this Bernard 6x2 without any cab just coming outside the Bagneux factory.

Great picture there, Michel! I thought the Bernard factory was at Arcueil.

Hi All

A random bunch of pics, no theme to these …

Great to see you’re back with us!

Mix of black white pics with some unusual configurations and…the “future is Electric”, nothing new then !

Froggy55:
Great to see you’re back with us!

Hello Froggy, hope all’s well with you, its been hectic here over the winter, should be back on a more regular basis.
Fergie

Old ladies resting up…

190322115513852794.jpg

Mix of black and white pics.

Fergie47:
Old ladies resting up…

I love the Lancia aircraft fueller!

Tur]kish-built BMC TM 100 D.

Credit to Dave Fawcett for the photo.
Oily

Froggy55:

Fergie47:
Old ladies resting up…

Guaranteed one thing Froggy, if it’s anything like the AEC and ERF UK refuellers, there won’t be many kms on it, hope someone bought it to restore, imagine turning up with that beast at Locomotion … :smiley:

Fergie47:

Froggy55:

Fergie47:
Old ladies resting up…

Guaranteed one thing Froggy, if it’s anything like the AEC and ERF UK refuellers, there won’t be many kms on it, hope someone bought it to restore, imagine turning up with that beast at Locomotion … :smiley:

I think I could crawl all the way up (some 180 kms) on my knees and elbows to see that!

Taken this today down in Angola, in the Sonamet offshore fabrication yard at Lobito. First took a picture of this Willeme unit around 2005 when it was still in use in the yard.
But as you can see now just parked up and abandoned. Discussion years ago i think it was concluded that it was an ex Zucconi unit.

Sad news, unfortunately. I guess it must today be very difficult to find spare parts and even do the normal maintenance on such a truck.

We could discover the STAG logo on the door, perhaps the same truck as this one.

Yes Michel that photo has also been taken in Angola it is the same outfit.

Fergie47:

Thanks Fergie47. Some top pictures being posted on here.

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

Thanks Fergie47. Some top pictures being posted on here.

Hello Johnny, hope all’s well with you and the family…

Mix of “Modern” oldies

3237068007_1_3_vCQWLBr5.jpg

3233539375_1_4_eqh45HLV.jpg

3231611105_1_2_KhvfbNLU.jpg

3177564871_1_2_rBWErX1N.jpg

3155280852_1_2_OHCzLPpU.jpg

3155281184_1_2_epQesUBi.jpg