Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

John’s Star Flyer, the motor that he was blowing the tyre up when the tragic incident occurred, has been sold on, anyone know who has bought it? Last seen southbound on the A449 between Kiddy and Worcester! N.M.P.

images.jpg

pete smith:
John’s Star Flyer, the motor that he was blowing the tyre up when the tragic incident occurred, has been sold on, anyone know who has bought it? Last seen southbound on the A449 between Kiddy and Worcester! N.M.P.

Sad, sad indeed… However, I’ve never seen a Star Flyer before, any more info on that please Pete?

Going back into time with some Fiat’s from yesteryear…

For the fridge lovers among us… you know who you are… :unamused: :wink:

Some OM’s from back in the day…

30jlouo.jpg

The OM was a better-looking wagon than the Fiat, at any stage of their history, IMO. The drivers of those barrel-carrying flatbeds are smartly turned-out too.

Italian trucks were certainly the best looking of their time! Thanks for all these interesting pictures!

A fleet of Fiat in France.

Froggy55:
Italian trucks were certainly the best looking of their time! Thanks for all these interesting pictures!

I agree. Indeed I have always found Italian styling in general to always be amongst the best available anywhere. I like their food too…

Heavy rain today…an hour on here instead of in the garage…

F88’s and 89’s from the 60’s and 70’s

Various heavies…

265151ConvoiparsammyopistePROST.png

Down the grave yard.

Old French village and town scenes…there should be a car, van, lorry, or bus in there somewhere, if not, just enjoy these old French photos

Anyone recognise this restaurant

Over to you Froggy. I’ve no idea…

Old nostalgic photo. The village day out…all in their Sunday best, in cars, coach, and camion.
Not a mobile phone or tablet between them…the good old days ?

Fergie47:
Down the grave yard.

Interesting! Pics 4 & 6 look to be a Saurer. Did you tke them yourself?

Fergie47:
Over to you Froggy. I’ve no idea…

It could be a special cab built for a Circus, but I’ll try to know more.

Fergie47:
Old French village and town scenes…there should be a car, van, lorry, or bus in there somewhere, if not, just enjoy these old French photos

Interesting to see, I think, a Morris Minor in the 2nd postcard. I rarely saw them when I worked in France. But wonderful to glimpse back at a France that was so very different to the UK at the time
Thanks for posting.