Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Not really into collecting models, but as this was at the local supermarket as a first of about a dozen and was only 5.90 euros, well I had to didn’t I…as a bonus it’s well made too.

Won’t be buying anymore…unless that 6x2 Berliet Relax cabbed wagon is cheap… :unamused:

pv83:
Came across this one, haven’t got any info though…

Certainly a Somua; I’d say c. 1930/32 looking to its cab and the solid rubber rear tyres. 22.6 tonnes payload, and the best efficiency per itre of displacement.

Fergie47:
Not really into collecting models, but as this was at the local supermarket as a first of about a dozen and was only 5.90 euros, well I had to didn’t I…as a bonus it’s well made too.

Won’t be buying anymore…unless that 6x2 Berliet Relax cabbed wagon is cheap… :unamused:

Here’s the link to the site:
hachette-collections.com/au … ection.htm

The 6x2 Relaxe one is a GPRK. Something tells me that, as usual, they fitted the same front wheels on all models!

Froggy55:

Fergie47:

Here’s the link to the site:
hachette-collections.com/au … ection.htm

The 6x2 Relaxe one is a GPRK. Something tells me that, as usual, they fitted the same front wheels on all models!

If you buy one Froggy we could do a change over somewhere handy … :unamused:

Good Boat photos,piloted Van de Wettering quite few times in UK ther’e pretty good , very skilful

Fergie47:

pv83:

Fergie47:
Boats…never designed to go on a trailer, they really don’t like it …to add to the drivers woes, not Autoroutes either, if you get one 1000+ kms without a scratch, you’re good…

Is that the reason why I’ve never had any boats or yachts on the trailer then Senior…? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
Last pic is a stunner mate, cheers!

I wouldn’t trust you with a rowing boat… :smiling_imp:

Oh come, come. The lad is not so bad. In fact, he is rather good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fergie47:

pv83:

Fergie47:
Boats…never designed to go on a trailer, they really don’t like it …to add to the drivers woes, not Autoroutes either, if you get one 1000+ kms without a scratch, you’re good…

Is that the reason why I’ve never had any boats or yachts on the trailer then Senior…? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you reckon what you’ve just said is acceptable…? (See, I’ve paid attention Senior) I’ve got feelings too you know… now I need some mucky women to comfort me… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fergie47:
How about "Sad Pic of the week " at least that poor old F89 is dying in a courtyard in good company with that old Berliet, still, might be a chance of both being rescued.

Oh deary me… if Dean sees this he’ll be in tears… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fergie47:

I was half expecting you was going to buy the lot of them, when I come over then I’ve got sommat to play with… I’ll let you make the vroom vroom noises…

Froggy55:

pv83:
Came across this one, haven’t got any info though…

Certainly a Somua; I’d say c. 1930/32 looking to its cab and the solid rubber rear tyres. 22.6 tonnes payload, and the best efficiency per itre of displacement.

Cheers for the info Froggy :wink:

DISPATCHER:
Good Boat photos,piloted Van de Wettering quite few times in UK ther’e pretty good , very skilful

Aye, indeed they are, have met most of them over the years, two former colleagues of mine started working for vd Wetering some years ago, and have traveled to most parts of Europe and beyond…

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

pv83:

Fergie47:

Is that the reason why I’ve never had any boats or yachts on the trailer then Senior…? [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Thank you Herr Sutherland, I knew you were a true mate :wink: But I don’t like to brag nor to get compliments, so this will do, thank you very much :wink:

jsutherland:

[/quote]
He’s either payed you, or got some dirt on you Johnny boy. …which is it… :unamused:

Fergie47:

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

He’s either payed you, or got some dirt on you Johnny boy. …which is it… :unamused:

Neither. The truth just had to come out!

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

jsutherland:

Fergie47:

Neither. The truth just had to come out!

In fact, here he is transporting my little boat…

In fact, here he is transporting my little boat…

[/quote]
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …He borrowed my old Fergie for that little job… :unamused:

Froggy, on the far left, it’s an old Fiat.

michel:
Froggy, on the far left, it’s an old Fiat.

Thanks, Michel! I’ll look if I find the model in J-F C’s recent study of Fiat trucks in Charge-Utile.

Interesting article in the newspaper today, apparently people were fighting over some jars of Nutella in France the other day… care to explain yourself then Senior… You’re too old to put up a fight these days mate… :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stubled upon this one, does anyone know more about it?