Safe waiting zone for drivers

Just thought I would share this little gem.
It’s where TA TA expect you to wait whilst being tipped.
It’s great!
You have to wade through the lake of mud to get to it.
You can only tip one side at a time,so you pull the curtains to the front.
Wade through the lake of mud. When that’s done back through the lake, well you get the picture.
I laugh when I look at the picture of me in it,(I asked the forkie to take it) but I didn’t find it funny at the time.
I refused to go again.

lol modern facilites then at tata.

Hang on, why isn’t that steel cell wearing a hi viz? Looks very dangerous to me, especially in an area where flt’s are operating!

looks like a proto -type for the next ta ta 4x4 single seater!!!

i also think they may of mis understood [ health and safety ]

and put an elf in safety!!

last but not least the fork truck driver must be proper rubbish to implement a procedure like that!!

What if the forklift driver accidently picks up the safe zone :smiling_imp:

Hahahaha ■■■■■■ my self looking at that!!! And as above, he could easily pick you up and put you on the roof!!

Don’t you know it.
To be fair, they are a bunch of cretins at TA TA scunthorpe.
Well the ones that think up this kind of ■■■■.

Heard that one a while ago, apparantly it’s because the boot ‘may’ slip off (probably in that mud). Another reason given is that something could fall down the boot. I need not leave any thoughts of mine on here for you on this as you probably know what would be coming !

That pod thing though is no better than a coffin, if a plant vehicle or anything else hits that then you could be either crushed to death or badly injured, what if you are clostrophobic ? Just goes to show that the way we get treated is no better than detainees at guantanamo bay.

and what if the wind gets up ? That will blow off like a shot, you can see the fork holes in the bottom so it’s not very stable looking

I think I’d find myself “accidently” reversing into that (when no ones in it of course)

That’s ok!
But what if this guy was inside?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350142380.913437.jpg

I would play with myself whilst in there.

I can not see the orange flashing light beacon on top of the Tardis.

Roflmao…after nearly spilling my cup of tea. :laughing:
Great pic…mate.

You have got to be joking, that has got to be a wind up :laughing:

Someone somewhere is filming “look at the idiot in the box”.

That doesn’t appear to me as a safe place, because there is nowhere to run. Wouldn’t get me in there, and I wouldn’t entertain doing a job where I had to climb into a box. Aren’t you able you say you have a problem with small spaces?

It’s easy to laugh at this I agree, because on the face of it it is funny :laughing: ,… but just think about it… it’s just another example of drivers being looked upon as a category just below sh on their shoes, if they had an atom of respect for us they would not just blindly expect us to put up with it, and other bs like it, why oh why do we put up with all this type of humiliation and crap that these type of absolute tossers dream up…answer -Because we just do!! :smiling_imp:

zippo:
Just thought I would share this little gem.
It’s where TA TA expect you to wait whilst being tipped.
It’s great!
You have to wade through the lake of mud to get to it.
You can only tip one side at a time,so you pull the curtains to the front.
Wade through the lake of mud. When that’s done back through the lake, well you get the picture.
I laugh when I look at the picture of me in it,(I asked the forkie to take it) but I didn’t find it funny at the time.
I refused to go again.0

nice box. :laughing:

Do two glamorous ladies in sparkly bikinis stand either side of it and spin it round, then open the door and you’re not there? :smiley:

I really would like to see the research that says that box is safer than your cab.

Should the box not be hi-viz?. All joking aside we had someone demolish an office with the bridge crane in our workshop building, luckily no one was home at the time but the HSE were not impressed!

regards Daz