Safe overnighting

I’m at the stockyard Monday probably.
If so I’ll pm you me truck reg and you can give it to her. Totally safe she can check me out first before committing. I will happily have a little drink with her to keep her company and safe.

As with all online personnas in the real world I’m very shy and wouldn’t say boo to a goose so she is safe in my hands. Honest.

Dipper_Dave:
If so I’ll pm you me truck reg and you can give it to her. Totally safe she can check me out first before committing. I will happily have a little drink with her to keep her company and safe.

As with all online personnas in the real world I’m very shy and wouldn’t say boo to a goose so she is safe in my hands. Honest.

AndrewG is furiously swiping left as we speak :grimacing:

Monday night? Quiet night.
I had you down as a Thursday night grab a granny night.
There’s also
Whitwood Truckstop
Redbeck
Lorry Park in Dewsbury sands lane
Should keep your lass away from Dave.

Note
Wakefield lorry park has now closed!
To Hgv coaches.

Sounds like the stockyard could be a venue for a spontaneous TNUK pre-Xmas party on Monday night :smiley:

Yeah
But I’m not parking next to Dipper Dave :smiley:
Thank you

Jack-knife:
Note
Wakefield lorry park has now closed!
To Hgv coaches.

WHAAAAT? What a bleeding shame! Excellent town centre ■■■■■■■■■■■■ (well obviously it used to be :imp: )

peirre:
Sounds like the stockyard could be a venue for a spontaneous TNUK pre-Xmas party on Monday night :smiley:

Yep, don’t forget to invite UKT, Joe and the Doctor, might be nice to meet him and put a face to the names…

Table for one? :wink:

Jack-knife:
Yeah
But I’m not parking next to Dipper Dave :smiley:
Thank you

I’d worry about parking in front of Dipper Dave…

Norfolkinclue1:

Dipper_Dave:

AndrewG is furiously swiping left as we speak :grimacing:

I was actually waiting for the post offering to ‘look after’ her… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
The missus is doing next week for me again and is venturing into unknown territory ie the UK. Would rather be doing this one myself but shes adamant she’ll be fine , im trusting her.

At a rough guess shes going to be overnighting in the Huddersfield area, what i need to know is wheres the best stop i can point her to without going into an MSA ?

Worries about her safety but not enough to spend £15 or so on parking…

Conor:

AndrewG:
The missus is doing next week for me again and is venturing into unknown territory ie the UK. Would rather be doing this one myself but shes adamant she’ll be fine , im trusting her.

At a rough guess shes going to be overnighting in the Huddersfield area, what i need to know is wheres the best stop i can point her to without going into an MSA ?

Where did i say i didnt want to spend £15 on parking■■? Im not short of a few quid to worry about parking charges, just from what i read on this very forum wants me to avoid her staying in a p1ss swilled crime ridden MSA thats all.
Why post things like that? Does it give you some sort of satisfaction to have a dig? :unamused:

Conor:

AndrewG:

More like he wants a truck stop rather than a rip off MSA… :bulb:

Redbeck would be my suggestion.

AndrewG:

Conor:

AndrewG:

Where did i say i didnt want to spend £15 on parking■■? Im not short of a few quid to worry about parking charges, just from what i read on this very forum wants me to avoid her staying in a p1ss swilled crime ridden MSA thats all.
Why post things like that? Does it give you some sort of satisfaction to have a dig? :unamused:

Yes. Yes it does.

Don’t forget to route her up the A140 for fish and chips at Long Stratton. :slight_smile:

AndrewG:

Conor:

[/quote]
TYpical of Conor to read into something that’s not there …

I don’t know if this helps but as a gurlie I always felt safe, happy and well fed at the Stockyard

Plus it’s big enough that if you scream some nosey wonder will come to see what’s up :smiley:

Plus give her the ‘ratchet strap and crowbar’ set up and she’ll be fine

Andrew.I would recommend the Red Beck at Crofton on the A638 south of Wakefield.It’s open 24 hrs with good ,fresh cooked meals ,by British standards,at any time.It’s about 30 mins from Huddersfield.I only live 6 miles away.New link road to M62 from south Wakefield to avoid city.
PM me if my wife and I can help.

I’m unfamiliar with the ratchet strap and crowbar method?
If DD would care to explain :smiley:

Jack-knife:
I’m unfamiliar with the ratchet strap and crowbar method?
If DD would care to explain :smiley:

Only one I know is when they are used for loosening the tightest of beef curtains.

Stockyard is favourite for comfort, safety and pleasure I reckon.

Someone mentioned beefs tough as old boots at stockyard.
See ya there :smiley: