SAD NEWS

Sorry to announce, my Son Kenny Lost his battle with cancer this morning 0120. I was in Italy and had a call saying to get to Ireland ASAP.
I managed to get a flight from Rome getting me to Dublin just before midnight. I managed to be with my boy just before he peacefully passed away. R.I.P to my life buddy. ■■■

Sorry to hear that man, that’s terrible news :cry:

Good to hear you managed to say your goodbyes , And sorry for you loss

Sorry to hear about your news, thoughts are with you and yours and this sad time. So glad you made it home in time.

rip little man and sorry to hear of your loss :frowning:

sorry for your loss bigvern thinking of you mate.

Sorry to hear of your sad news.

I’m glad you made it back to say your goodbyes

sorry for your loss

I’m very sorry to hear of your loss Vern. Sad news indeed.

Vern, I am gutted for you. Absolutely gutted. I can’t imagine how awful that must be. I don’t know what else I can say, nothing will put it right, I just want you to know that I’m in your corner tonight.

look vern we dont see eye to eye, but listen im really sorry for you buddy i cant imagine what your going through.

absolutely dreadful.

RIP KENNY.

Very sad to hear that mate.

Glad you got home, my thoughts are with you and your family.

I remember getting that called when both my parents were dying a year apart and got to both just before they passed over.

I always feel as though they waited for me to say my good byes

Sorry to hear that Vern but it’s good you got to be with him in those last few minutes. RIP Kenny

I am here: tapatalk.com/map.php?02dlc2

So sorry to hear the very sad news, no one should have to say goodbye to one of their kids, I know this after loosing a stepdaughter aged 25 a couple of years ago and the pain is still here now, so when its actually your own flesh and blood I can only begin to to imagine your pain.

Deepest condolences to you and your family Vern

R.I.P KENNY

Things like this put long hours, ■■■■■■■■ gatemen, nasty TMs, dirty cabs & crap pay into perspective.

Rest in piece.

Sorry to hear that mate, thoughts with you and your family!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85891&p=1198075#p1198075

just an awful reminder from just a few weeks ago.

:frowning: Sorry for your loss Vern.

My condolences to you and your family.

That is just effluent Vern, so sorry, for you and for Kenny. condolences

lost an old school buddy this week, three weeks from diagnosis to the end. Lets kill cancer :cry:

A wee prayer for you Vern, but he lived to an age where he was able to enjoy a good bit of his life regardless of the circumstances.

The main thing here though is that you got to be by your boys side when the time came, he waited for you.

Love to all your family,

Chris & Baby Reece :cry: