SAD NEWS

I can never think of anything to write at times like this, but like others on here my thoughts are with you and your family.

Sincere condolences to you Vern…

RIP Kenny

Sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry to hear of your loss Vern.
R.I.P Kenny…

I’m not a big poster more a reader but feel the need to add my condolences
Life can be real challenging sometimes and so cruel
My heart goes out to you big vern I can only imagine how you must be feeling
Stay strong buddy
R.I.P kenny

Very sorry to hear of your loss sir take care.

Condolences Vern :frowning:

Deepest sympathies. Glad you got to be with him.

Just goes to show that sometimes, nothing else matters but love and precious time

Rest in peace lad.

So sorry to hear your news.

Very sad news. No other words, just thoughts.

Can any of the mods on here arrange a just giving page, either as financial support for the family in hard times. Or towards a charity of the families choice

Oh my god I’m so utterly sad to have read this, I can’t even begin to imagine what your going through. I’m so very sorry :frowning:

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

So glad you got there.

Very sad indeed. Terrible to hear the death of a young man. Thoughts are with you and yours.

terrible news Vern, My condolances to you and your family

So sorry to hear this vern. Must be the worst thing a parent can face. :frowning:

Terrible news. I’m a father to a son but I can’t imagine what you are going through at the moment.

Stay strong. My thoughts are with you and other members of your family.

Big vern
I’m sorry for your loss. I don’t know you, never met you
But nobody deserves this. I’m thinking of you
And your family mate. Dont know what else to say.
Be strong
Ben

Vern I have already posted earlier my deepest condolences, but after reading the further posts I got to thinking of just how close the trucknet community really is. You have posted on here less than 24 hours after the very sad loss of your son and recieved messages of condolence from some people whom may not shall we say agree with some of your posts or views but still want to share their sorrow for you, to me that says and I hope I am correct, that you find sollace and friendship within the trucknet forums. Many of us on here have never met, some we have, some we want to and some we hope we never will, but the common bond of trucking brings us together and nothing more like a time like this.
Sometimes in life we find it easier to talk, let off steam or be controversial with people we do not know rather than with friends or family. I am saying this because I know how angry loosing someone close to cancer can make you, Ive personally lost a mother in law and a brother in law to it and at the moment my uncle who was also a truck driver for 40 years has terminal lung cancer but I find it easier to talk to work colleagues or total strangers than family and friends. I suppose what I am trying to say is that although we are virtual friends on here, we are all real. If you ever feel the need to let off steam then come on here, I am sure that people will give it to you honestly rather than what you want to hear but will always be sympathetic and understanding. Camaraderie may have disapeared in the real world of trucking, but in the virtual world it is as strong as ever here on Trucknet.
Once again Vern my deepest condolences

Paul

Coffeeholic:
Very sad news. No other words, just thoughts.

+1