Running Slow

Is it me and my computer or is anyone else having trouble with the forum.Mine seems to be taking ages to change over from one thread to another and also when I post something (photos etc) and then click on submit I have to go out of the thread and start again to see if it has been posted :imp: .This has only happened in the last couple of days since they changed servers,tell me its the forums fault and not mine please :unamused:

I was having problems last night but it seems ok now

Stanfield:
Is it me and my computer or is anyone else having trouble with the forum.Mine seems to be taking ages to change over from one thread to another and also when I post something (photos etc) and then click on submit I have to go out of the thread and start again to see if it has been posted :imp: .This has only happened in the last couple of days since they changed servers,tell me its the forums fault and not mine please :unamused:

Hi John,
I spoke to Rikki yesterday and he said they have big problems with the server, so they have bought a new one instead of renting, as in the past. It will take a few days to get everything running properly.
Cheers Dave.

Stanfield:

Aye John mines the same, Its very slow compared to what it was, Hopefully the problem will be resolved shortly, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Stanfield:

Aye John mines the same, Its very slow compared to what it was, Hopefully the problem will be resolved shortly, Regards Larry.

For some reason Larry my computer is now running 100% on Trucknet,but it has been ■■■■■ over the last few days,so I just stopped trying to get on ! So I don’t understand why you should still be having problems,honest mines perfect now !! Cheers Dennis,PS I’d gan onto a different brand of amber nectar Larry,it might be that pish you got on “offer” in the Supermarket 'tother day eh! :slight_smile: :wink:

Aye Dennis It might be this be the smokey Isle of Islay that Im drinking, Like the old song smoke gets in your eyes Eh , Ha Ha , I must be getting old, But still in full control mind you, Regards Larry.

Thank ■■■■ for that,thought it was only me having problems.
Started typing this in April btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank ■■■■ for that,thought it was only me having problems.
Started typing this in April btw :stuck_out_tongue:
And ill wager it will be a double post.

You have gone one better Suedehead you have a treble up :laughing: :laughing:

Stanfield:
You have gone one better Suedehead you have a treble up :laughing: :laughing:

Wish i could do that on the horses !!

Stanfield:

The posting bit, it’s happening to a lot of us (if not all of us), hopefully the folks who know about and understand these things will get the job sorted. Computers and electronics…all wizardry and witchhcraft to me. :wink:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Aye Dennis It might be this be the smokey Isle of Islay that Im drinking, Like the old song smoke gets in your eyes Eh , Ha Ha , I must be getting old, But still in full control mind you, Regards Larry.

What?? what?? this poor old Yorkshireman is having to sup Bells blended at the moment and you are sat there swilling Islay down yer neck, :cry:
There’s no justice. :cry:

The state pension dictates that I have to put up with Aldi’s finest these days (except for Christmas presents!) but it’s OK if you drink enough of it. Why don’t they sell it in ten gallon drums?

I’m finding that reading posts is all OK now, although posting replies is still cr*p. Mods inform me that they will fix the problems asap.
Have patience & keep the faith, brothers!

My prob is ive had no e mails from TNUK for a week,have e mailed the admin y/day but no answer yet anybody got any ideas?
regards dave.

P.S.Bit silly really but I live in hopes mods or admin may read this and solve my prob.

Unable to post photos now :grimacing:

It minds me o Orange & Freeserve about 10/12years ago 2 speeds slow an stopped. Eddie.

Good job done last night fella’s,it’s that fast now having a job to keep up,well done.Mike. :smiley:

Trucknet back to normal, great to have it working properly. All I have to do is get my own PC sorted now.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:
Trucknet back to normal, great to have it working properly. All I have to do is get my own PC sorted now.
Cheers Dave.

Well, that’s good news, I bounced straight in this morning, quick and lively. Thanks to all who have put the time and effort into sorting the problems…fingers crossed.

Yep, going well, no problem with posting.