Running over a Cat

Am I right in thinking you dont need to inform anyone ? Got in the car tonight moved off driveway and thought I had a puncture…‘til I saw the wifes’ face as she shut the front door. It was a bloody nuisance anyway kept meowing at our front door anyway. Evidence disposed of and I didn’t think of the kittens.

Muckaway:
Am I right in thinking you dont need to inform anyone ? Got in the car tonight moved off driveway and thought I had a puncture…‘til I saw the wifes’ face as she shut the front door. It was a bloody nuisance anyway kept meowing at our front door anyway. Evidence disposed of and I didn’t think of the kittens.

No legal requirement to inform anyone.

You’re the second person to admit to felineocide on here recently, have we ran out of prostitutes?

Muckaway:

Haha done that tonight, blamed my daughter since it was the wheels on her side that hit it.

in some countrys they are considered vermin and treated the same as rats/cockroaches etc.
Have never liked the things, bite scratch hiss, they only give you attention when they want something.

Dogs on the other hand, mans best friend :slight_smile: (and women too) :stuck_out_tongue:

Lycanthrope:
in some countrys they are considered vermin and treated the same as rats/cockroaches etc.
Have never liked the things, bite scratch hiss, they only give you attention when they want something.

Dogs on the other hand, mans best friend :slight_smile: (and women too) :stuck_out_tongue:

The way ya described cats, just like a woman haha

This cat that you run over was most likely somebody’s pet, it may seem funny to you, but someone lost their little friend tonight :cry:

I am a cat lover…couldn’t eat a whole one though :wink:

Kebab the [zb]

Muckaway:
Am I right in thinking you dont need to inform anyone ?

Road Traffic Act 1988, Section 170, subsection (8) In this section “animal” means horse, cattle, ■■■, mule, sheep, pig, goat or dog

Anything else can GTF. You don’t need to inform us either. :smiley:

macplaxton:

Muckaway:
Am I right in thinking you dont need to inform anyone ?

Road Traffic Act 1988, Section 170, subsection (8) In this section “animal” means horse, cattle, ■■■, mule, sheep, pig, goat or dog

Anything else can GTF. You don’t need to inform us either. :smiley:

However, I think we should be informed any time someone’s ■■■ gets run over because that’s just comedy gold.

Any fresh roadkill I come across, I tend to attempt to squash it some more with the truck wheels, to ensure its spread out more, this allows other hungry creatures who scavenge, to pick at it easier.

Peirre
(thinking if the crows)

Saw a dog got hit the other week, on the A27, the ■■■■ thing flew about 50ft!

I used to like dogs, but my mother in law has two and they bark non stop all the time, run around making noise and ■■■■■■■ everyone off, since I had to put up with them I can’t stand the useless animals anymore.

Cat’s are much better, they have a hell of an attitude on them and just get on with their lives.

Years ago I had a sticker on my car window that said I love cats they taste just like chicken. The woman next door went mad when she see it knocked on the door and started giving my mum a lecture on how she always knew there was something wrong with me and id end up behind bars etc.
I wrote the car off a few months later and was gutted I couldn’t find another sticker.

Cats hide behind your tyres they are suicide merchants.

Lycanthrope:

+1

They are disgusting, dirty creatures, they dump all over our garden and the stupid old ■■■ three doors away has 6 of the things. I hate them, cat lovers will tell you they are clean animals because they bury their mess, what do they bury them with? You don’t see them carrying little shovels about with them, they use their paws them come home to you and walk on the kitchen sides where you are preparing food, leaving hair all over the place or licking you - yuk, in my opinion it is time for a massive cat cull.

Good site about it here: mykp.co.uk/my-thoughts/i-hate-cats-■■■■/

Am I right in thinking that there was a cat cull in this country in the early seventies? I seem to remember something about it in the papers when I was a teener.

Cat free to good home.jpg

I dont like them either particularly. Freind of ours has one and it always jumps up on ya lap and thrusts its pooh-dot in ya face!
f-in thing :imp:
It did it one night me and mrs went round there, the owner was in the kitchen making a brew when again i was treated to the cat pooh-dot in the face malarky. I flicked the f-in thing across the room with my right elbow, now it dos’nt come anywhere near me :grimacing:

There arse reminds me of those things you hang tea towels on

A friend’s daughter thought a cat’s bum looked like a door lock. The noise puss made when it had a yale door key shoved up was amazing!

i don`t like cats,but i would have liked tom to get his own back on jerry now and then

Take it to your local Chinese slap it on the counter an say " that’s the last ■■■■■■ cat your having unless you pay for the others "

The idea for cats eyes came when the inventer was driving home late one night, and as he approached a house, he saw a real cats eyes refelcted in his headlights.
If the cat had been walking away, he would have invented the pencil sharpener!