Rough seas !!

Arrive in Dublin from Cherbourg !!

Jeez some mess there lad, not seen one as bad as that before, well except for the one that washed up on Blackpool beach, be some insurance claims going in there

OUCH. !!!
:open_mouth:
That must’ve been ■■■■ rough.

Irish Ferries ship ?

What the heck was inside the Donovans fridge trailer?
Looks like it’s exploded, was there something inside that has shifted, certainly wasn’t the oranges

Who’s insurance pays I wonder

pierrot 14:
Looks like it’s exploded, was there something inside that has shifted, certainly wasn’t the oranges

Aye weird one that fruit is usually well tight against the sides, plus he is a 6 legger so probably wouldn’t have had single pallets at the front

Has that O’Donovans unit and trailer rolled over inside the boat? Looks like it with the way the recovery boys have got the slings round it.

Bloody hell :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

From the mess I’d have guessed the trailer’s broken free from shackles lol, hit side of deck an tore open, or Could the trailer have frozen up inside casing it to fracture its skin, then loads shifted an broke through…can a frosty box even get that cold??

God knows, least no one hurt :sunglasses:

damoq:
Has that O’Donovans unit and trailer rolled over inside the boat? Looks like it with the way the recovery boys have got the slings round it.

It looks like it might have gone over and landed on the cars and the pics are after they’ve pulled it upright.

The o/s mirrors are still intact and looking at the damage to the wheel arches and derv tank, looks like just the trailer that went over.

■■■■■■■ hell! I though the stuff coming across the North Sea was having a bad time!

End of what looked like a very nice looking Scania and trailer! Plus some other stuff like cars of course.

mazzer:

pierrot 14:

Aye weird one that fruit is usually well tight against the sides, plus he is a 6 legger so probably wouldn’t have had single pallets at the front

Think France is 40 Ton,no matter of 5 or 6 axle

Benjie83:
Bloody hell :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

From the mess I’d have guessed the trailer’s broken free from shackles lol, hit side of deck an tore open, or Could the trailer have frozen up inside casing it to fracture its skin, then loads shifted an broke through…can a frosty box even get that cold??

God knows, least no one hurt :sunglasses:

fridge Side Walls not very strong. If it starts going its gone.

Immigrant:

mazzer:

pierrot 14:

Think France is 40 Ton,no matter of 5 or 6 axle

The weights have now been put up in France or are about to be. The reason for the single pallets at the front is to keep the pin weight right when using a 4 x2 not something you need to worry about in a 6 x 2

Agency Captain :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

damoq:

+1 looks like

tango boy:
Agency Captain :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

if only there was a like button lmao

Carryfast:

damoq:

It looks like it might have gone over and landed on the cars and the pics are after they’ve pulled it upright.

Yes that is what i reckon after several hours of rocking and rolling sideways it would have all been too much for the lashings and probably the pallets of oranges would have been moving too and over it went.

reminds me of that old expression, “a loose cannon”