roping and sheeting

:open_mouth:

Buzzer

Buzzer

Feels like i am been stalked!!
Every picture i post on Facebook Buzzer posts it here on Trucknet later the same day.
■■■■■■■ pathetic.

moomooland:
Every picture i post on Facebook Buzzer posts it here on Trucknet later the same day.
[zb] pathetic.

If you don’t mind me asking Paul why are you posting class shots like this last one on “arse book” and not on TNUK where I’m sure the Great Tommy R would have preferred them to be shown ? Unless of course you have got an issue with TN which I wouldn’t blame you if that was the case ! As I wouldn’t touch “arse book” with a barge pole it probably looks as if I may not now be able enjoy the likes of the shot that Buzzer has posted today ! And not to put too finer point on the matter I reckon that along with me and some of the other stalwarts( from yesteryear) on TN we will probably be the only ones who would know what we were looking at ! i.e. the back end of a W & J R 8 wheeler roped and sheeted correctly !
A bit disappointed but I suppose it’s progress ! :blush: :unamused: :wink: Cheers Dennis.

moomooland:
[zb] pathetic.

Well there’s a good start to the weekend someone whinging, as far as I am aware if you post a picture on FB it is in the public domain and if you dont want your pictures duplicated do not post them on FB, to state it is ■■■■■■ pathetic is beyond me and what I am doing is just putting shots of commercial vehicles where they should have been put in the first instance. Most people enjoy my daily input and if it were not for posters like myself the whole TNUK site would surely die, Buzzer.

NB. Put property of “moomooland” on your FB entries & I will ignore them.

Bewick:

moomooland:
[zb] pathetic.

If you don’t mind me asking Paul why are you posting class shots like this last one on “arse book” and not on TNUK where I’m sure the Great Tommy R would have preferred them to be shown ? Unless of course you have got an issue with TN which I wouldn’t blame you if that was the case ! As I wouldn’t touch “arse book” with a barge pole it probably looks as if I may not now be able enjoy the likes of the shot that Buzzer has posted today ! And not to put too finer point on the matter I reckon that along with me and some of the other stalwarts( from yesteryear) on TN we will probably be the only ones who would know what we were looking at ! i.e. the back end of a W & J R 8 wheeler roped and sheeted correctly !
A bit disappointed but I suppose it’s progress ! :blush: :unamused: :wink: Cheers Dennis.

It’s not that long ago Denzil that you were moaning when your pictures from here were turning up on Facebook or eBay :laughing: :wink: cheers Dan’l

I agree with you Dan, But I do know a lot of drivers who prefer facebook to TNUK,For some reason or other, :question: ,Larry.

Keep 'em coming Buzzer. Half the pictures I took myself (and still have the negatives of) are splashed all over Facebook because they were nicked from TruckNet. I don’t give a hoot because I put pictures online for people to enjoy and to learn about the transport industry. If I don’t want them out there I don’t put them out there. Conversely, although I’m not on FB, people send FB pics to me or I use pics that spill off Facebook onto the ‘images’ system and I’m happy to post lots of those on here too. The alternative is to stay ■■■■ about one’s pictures, stow them in the loft and wait for the house-clearers to put them in the skip when you rattle your clack! :unamused:

Keep em coming Buzzer I’ve had quite a few of my photos used on TN and I don’t mind it It keeps topics going and interesting
I do go on Facebook as I’m a young un on here being in my early fifties but I’m a member on quite a few transport groups on Facebook
My Grandads my Dad several uncles and 2 of my brothers were and are involved in Road Transport as drivers past and present I may be a young un on here but I learnt my trade from old hands and still consider myself a lorry driver not a trucker and I still use 2 flicks of the sidelights as a thank you for when I’m flashed in sorry for the long winded rant

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

moomooland:
[zb] pathetic.

It’s not that long ago Denzil that you were moaning when your pictures from here were turning up on Facebook or eBay :laughing: :wink: cheers Dan’l

Well Dan’l it was probably you that was putting them up on “arsebook” so don’t think I hadn’t guessed who the culprit was ! :open_mouth: :angry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Facebook site Moomooland refers to is a Nostalgic British Lorry site and not just a random FB site, it has many members and I have to say receives more posts/photo’s and replies to the different threads posted than unfortunately this site does. Probably why some post their photo’s on their first is the site is attached to their personal FB page as are other groups they may have joined, those that don’t use FB maybe are not aware of this. People tend to fire the PC up click on their FB page to check for any messages/posts from friends or family then will likely check out the latest on the attached groups so see many of the pics beforehand that are taken from this and similar sites and are then put on TNUK. This doesn’t bother me but those that post their photo’s on a particular site can get miffed at seeing them copied and posted on TNUK, but this also happens on these other FB sites too so there is a lot of copying and swapping of photo’s and some do complain. I suppose if you don’t want your photo’s spread around then maybe don’t post them in the first place. Also many who copy pics to post on other sites don’t actually think they are doing anything wrong, most photo’s anyway can be found on the internet copyright marked or not it’s just the way it is these days. Franky.

Went past TOM RIDINGS house today up for sale :cry: did you know that MOOMOOLAND :frowning:

Lance Biscomb:
Went past TOM RIDINGS house today up for sale :cry: did you know that MOOMOOLAND :frowning:

I know Lance have sent you a pm.

Hiya,
If you take photo’s and don’t want them reproduced elswhere
without thanking the person who took them there’s one easy
answer and it’s in the words of the song. “Stick em’ in the
family album”, there only you can enjoy them, personally I
don’t ever and never have taken photo’s I haven’t got a clue
other than when “share” is attached other than my mobile
which has a camera which has been used by family members
I don’t have a camera and have no ambitions to get one. Now
who said miserable owd’ git, hands up.

harry_gill:
Hiya,
If you take photo’s and don’t want them reproduced elswhere
without thanking the person who took them there’s one easy
answer and it’s in the words of the song. “Stick em’ in the
family album”, there only you can enjoy them, personally I
don’t ever and never have taken photo’s I haven’t got a clue
other than when “share” is attached other than my mobile
which has a camera which has been used by family members
I don’t have a camera and have no ambitions to get one. Now
who said miserable owd’ git, hands up.

I can still hear the deafening cheering “H” :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Well it looks like us Lads on TN are being relegated to second class citizens ! :frowning:
Oh well mustn’t grumble must we ! :unamused: :confused: :cry:

Bewick:
Well it looks like us Lads on TN are being relegated to second class citizens ! :frowning:
Oh well mustn’t grumble must we ! :unamused: :confused: :cry:

Nay lad! It’s Facebook that’s 2nd class: it’s a swamp!