Rogue's Gallery

im on with little jess i had a couple of sherbets when the one of me in the santa was taken. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that music is a bit urgent :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sent you some picky’s of the family … I’m the important one :laughing:

Thanks Pat!
I have posted your piccy’s in the rogue’s gallery.

Bully

For those of you that didn’t know the TruckNetUK rogue’s gallery can be seen here TruckNetUK Rogue’s Gallery
Bully

Am I the only person in the world who cannot get onto Bully’s homepage?

Might be… I managed, and even got a piccy of me in there now…LOL…

Cheers
AndyM

I dont know what the deal is Kate…everyone else dont seem to have any problems?..Is there anyone out there that can help Kate out?

Bully

What is the problem Kate??

Does it come up with any errors, or other stuff??, or can you not find it??
http://bully.lunarpages.com/trucknetuk_rogue’s_gallery1.htm
Copy and paste this web adress into your address bar… Might work, but I aint really a PC techy…LOL

If that dont work Kate then it must be that some of your internet security settings are wrong or something…As far as I know you are the only one that having problems…If anyone else has trouble getting to the site let me know and I will look into it further…Kate have you deleted your cookies recently?..it might be worth a try…I did have some issues with my website a few months ago but I have had that sorted out for a while now.

Let me now how you get on…I’m sure we can sort this out.

Bully

:slight_smile: some good pics good laugh :smiley:

I can never get it to load up either, its just sits there with a blank white page then says cannot find server.

Can anyone having problems getting onto the website please try this link and lt me know how you get on.

http://bully.lunarpages.com

Bully

Yes that link works fine.

Well thats you sorted Gurner! now where’s Kate?

Bully

I was chatting to her in chat yesterday… I forgot she was having trouble… :unamused: So I didnt mention it…doh

Andy…I caught up with Kate and she can now view the webite…Just thought I would let you know.

Bully

Ahhh, I wondered why she said you were a genius in one of the other threads… Thats cool… at least she can look at the sorry looking bunch of us that have out pics on there…
I am starting my training this friday, so I will have a few more pics for the gallery soon…hee hee. I’ll email them over to you when I get them, then you can sort through and sort out the best…

Thanks Andy…look forward to it.

Bully