Road Rage Van Driver Gets Put On His Ass

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ll-M5.html
This van driver has serious anger issues. A non event worthy of a horn toot at best (if even worth that) but he decides to play the big man before getting put on his arse.
Hope he never lives it down! :laughing:

the VW driver seems to be a d!ck as well according to the article

That was just funny :laughing:

I never get to witness anything funny like that, grrrrrrrr.

■■■■ off daily mail, blacks out at the bit you wanna watch!!

If you’re getting out for that then you have issues alright. That is a nothing event. Happens to me about 20 times a day :laughing: I don’t really blame the car driver getting out, far as I’m concerned you should have a right to defend yourself.

Typical standard of driving for an removed driver not to indicate, the amount of bad driving i have seen whilst on our roads by people of this origin they have to be amongst the worst drivers in the uk

The last altercation I got to see right in front of my truck - was a bunch of yobbos having a punch up with what looked like a rival gang on a London double decker bus whilst trundling along through New Cross… One of the guys got out, went around to the “Emergency Engine Shutoff” and then got back on the bus to continue the punch-up. He didn’t even look up at me whilst around the back of the bus, but I was hoping he wasn’t going to start fiddling around with my dogclip or something stupid - which would then have forced me to alight, and get involved myself. :frowning:

We were stuck there in this man-made traffic jam for about 15 mins before plod turned up, and much to my surprise - just moved the bus on without the youths on it any more, walking down the street still waving fists… No arrests■■? Still, it got the traffic moving again - which I suppose is Plod’s highest priority. There were a few cuts and bruised faces among the youths, but they didn’t seem to be attacking any of the other passengers on the bus.

Ye gods! - What has London come to these days?

Article said J4a of the M42 earlier. Now it’s J9 of the M5. Been a long while since Wednesbury has been classed as Staffordshire too. I’m sure they’ll get there in the end.

bald bloke:
I never get to witness anything funny like that, grrrrrrrr.

I was driving through West Bromwich last year and a Rhys Davies driver had stopped on a dual carriageway heading for J1 of the M5. Broke down I thought. Not so, a car had stopped in front him giving it the big one. It had 4 large looking black men in it. Unfortunately for them, none of them were quite big enough to get out the car and the Rhys Davies driver was going crazy at them gesturing for them to get out. None of them would oblige. They looked a right bunch of fannies.

Let that be a lesson, you never really know who you’re going to pick on. One day you might cut Kenneth Noye up. Then he might cut you up, literally :astonished:

Or Ronnie Pickering ! :slight_smile:

Who ?

Priest:
the VW driver seems to be a d!ck as well according to the article

I agree, this seems to be a case of 2 idiots sharing the same tarmac :unamused:

Two total dicks but I’m glad hi ciz man got put down as he seemed to be the one who got out first.

I have seen the video, the VW cutting up the van, made the van brake hard to avoid a collision, you can see it dipping as he braked.
In my opinion, the road worker may work nights on the road and has had enough of Muppets nearly wiping him out or his work mates .
A red mist moment, we are all hard wired to fight or flee once that adrenalin kicks in, you don’t think rationally .
The guy in the VW had kids but didn’t think about their safety.
Prior to the boxing match, they both may have had road rage ,such as hand gestures ,light flashing and tooting.

Was he of ‘coloured’ origin too■■?

Or just needed a ■■■■ good wash?

Small Country + too many inhabitants + constant unchecked immigration + not enough roads=

Knobheads losing control of themselves. It’s only gonna get worse folks!

I blame the parents…

toby1234abc:
I have seen the video, the VW cutting up the van, made the van brake hard to avoid a collision, you can see it dipping as he braked.
In my opinion, the road worker may work nights on the road and has had enough of Muppets nearly wiping him out or his work mates .
A red mist moment, we are all hard wired to fight or flee once that adrenalin kicks in, you don’t think rationally .
The guy in the VW had kids but didn’t think about their safety.
Prior to the boxing match, they both may have had road rage ,such as hand gestures ,light flashing and tooting.

I just thought it was funny because the van driver got shown what for. I mean he was ■■■■■■■ jumping up and down trying to hit the bloke in the blue shirt. If I saw a muppet like that come at me I’d take him on as well.

Both fight like a pair of fannies. No style. :unamused:

raymundo:
Or Ronnie Pickering ! :slight_smile:

Who ?

he had to come into it somewhere,lol

A wee bit pathetic. How many punchs ups would us lot have every time some numpty cut us up.