Rip off burger van

This joker just tried to charge me £5.50 for a sausage and bacon stick one small slice of bacon ,one not very big sausage and a bread stick small,when I told him I wasn’t willing to pay that he threatened to punch my head in, I declined.It is the big layby north of waterlooville on the A3 in Hampshire

Wouldn’t recommend going there again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stacker:

Wouldn’t recommend anyone stopping here.

bobbya:

Stacker:

Wouldn’t recommend anyone stopping here.

Should have said you know blue estate, he’s down that way I believe and it might have magically got bigger!!

I never eat from these awful things, some decent ones around but in the main they use Macro bacon and bulk buy cheap sausages. If they buy this cheap ■■■■ then they should price it accordingly. I don’t blame you for not paying that, would rather eat in an MSA at that price.

For eye watering breakfast prices check out the cafe at sourton cross on the A30 :open_mouth:

You did right tipping it on its side the robbing ■■■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bobbya:
This joker just tried to charge me £5.50 for a sausage and bacon stick one small slice of bacon ,one not very big sausage and a bread stick small,when I told him I wasn’t willing to pay that he threatened to punch my head in, I declined.It is the big layby north of waterlooville on the A3 in Hampshire

You must have been upset…you’ve turned his van over :open_mouth: :grimacing:

BIG AW:
You did right tipping it on its side the robbing [zb] :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing:

largebloke1969:
For eye watering breakfast prices check out the cafe at sourton cross on the A30 :open_mouth:

You’re on about Woodys Cafe. some of the prices for the large breakfasts , wouldn’t be out of place in Harrods. Mind boggling

Well at least you said “on your bike” and didnt pay.

It infuriates me when people whinge about a high cost but pay it. MSAs being the favourite. They moan of paying £12 for two coffees and two small rolls but rather than vote with their wallet they pay it anyway

R.D:

largebloke1969:

You’re on about Woodys Cafe. some of the prices for the large breakfasts , wouldn’t be out of place in Harrods. Mind boggling

Nobody seriously orders these…do they?

I reckon he needs to work on his customer service skills. :smiley:
I avoid those ■■■■ vans, the majority serve cheap quality, but overpriced, greasy crap, and heart attack fuel.

The better ones seem to be on the retail parks I’ve found, where you can get roast meat baguettes, a bit dearer but a lot better.
2 good ones that spring to mind the one outside B&Q at Hartlepool, and one on Abington retail pk Oxford.

I would never eat in one of these roadside places.
I don’t care what they claim, they’re unsanitary and a dose of food poisoning awaits those among you who are prepared to pay for overpriced, under cooked crap that is usually sourced from cheap cash and carry’s and 99% of the time fried on disgusting, filthy grills in cheap, filthy oil.
Caveat emptor!

bobbya:

Would the punching of head in been extra?

He was probably gonna get all his diddy mates to smack the bejesus outta ya my chavvy…
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

xichrisxi:

bobbya:

Would the punching of head in been extra?

I would have paid £5.50 just to watch it happen mate :wink:

Done same to some ■■■■ in the foothills of peak district. Made it and wanted 3 pound odd for saus and egg on toast.

Told him to sling it, he was fumin :laughing:

Jimmy’s Baps on A69 W is good,
Just before Hexham.
You seriously need BOTH hands to hold onto his bacon/sausage/eggs breakfast bap!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

To the man who would pay the money to see me get my head punched in,that’s not nice I’ve been traumatised and may need counselling, he probably was a diddy think I’ll avoid the area for a while.