RIP, dear friend

This week, a loyal friend of mine, whom I have known for over 17 years, passed away suddenly.
We have worked together over the years on many projects, at various different places in the country. At times he was a constant companion, who helped me through some difficult times in my life. I first met him in 1988, and he was one of those type of guys you struck an instant friendship with. When my daughter was born 9 years ago, he was a constant friend for me, and helped me convert the spare bedroom into a nursery. He spent 2 days of his time, and never rested to the job was done, and demanded no payment for his labour.
Tragically, I was with him the day when his life was abruptly ended. He had been helping me fit some fridge vents to the side of my van, when suddenly I turned around and found him collasped on the floor. I’ve told him in the past, that smoking was bad for his health, but did he listen. I thing the excessive weight he’s carried since I’ve known him was also a large factor in his death. A post-mortem revealed massive internal bleeding, and damage to his heart and main arteries. I suppose all the years of abuse to his body had taken their toll.
He was buried today, and his service was a blessing of his life and all his achievements over the years. He actually burial was a quite affair with a just a couple of us to help put him in the ground, and i felt alot better for helping to fill the grave in. As he had no family, I’ve made a promise to visit his grave regularly and keep it nice and tidy.
Anyway, enough of this solemness. Out of every darkness, there is a joy to be discovered. Endless hours of excitement to be had. Places to explore and bargains to be found. For every death, there is a new birth in the world.
So, can anyone recomend a new drill?

Is this 4 real :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll have you know i was very attached to that drill :laughing: :unamused:

BORING

:wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
keep your chin up CHUCK… :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: got to laugh its that crap.

jessicas dad:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: got to laugh its that crap.

No you dont, and dont encourage him :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon