RIP April

it has been reported that the missing child has now become a body search.
Evil S.O.B.
As a father of 5 who has a small amount of time at weekends to see them, this breaks my heart.
I want to hurt him,
Protect your children.

I don’t get these people at all…makes me boil my ■■■■, form an orderly que to beat the ■■■■■■■ to death with sticks if he is found guilty of this heinous crime.

Its a bit previous, they have not found her yet. Im hoping they find her alive still. Got a 5 and 7 year old myself would be the end of my world if anything happened to them…

Maybe in these circumstances where the life of a child may literally hanging by a slender thread, then surely the crims human rights have to be diregarded, or at least suspended until the matter is resolved one way or another.

The piece of excrement arrested obviously knew where little April was, and more importantly whether she was alive or dead. Would it really have been morally wrong in these circumstances to start removing pieces of him one joint at a time until he told the police her whereabouts?

If there was any justice in this world, then that would have most certainly happened. :smiling_imp:

the maoster:
Maybe in these circumstances where the life of a child may literally hanging by a slender thread, then surely the crims human rights have to be diregarded, or at least suspended until the matter is resolved one way or another.

The piece of excrement arrested obviously knew where little April was, and more importantly whether she was alive or dead. Would it really have been morally wrong in these circumstances to start removing pieces of him one joint at a time until he told the police her whereabouts?

If there was any justice in this world, then that would have most certainly happened. :smiling_imp:

What if they’ve got the wrong man?

Phantom Mark:
I don’t get these people at all…makes me boil my ■■■■, form an orderly que to beat the [zb] to death with sticks if he is found guilty of this heinous crime.

I think in that case there’s no way that anyone would give a zb if the zb ends up in the ‘wrong hands’ by ‘accident’ on arrival in jail with whoever is lucky enough to be the one/s who do the deed to be let off on the grounds of lack of evidence. :imp:

the maoster:

I thought the military have drugs that can get information out of anyone if it’s important enough that they need it. :bulb:

the maoster:

No doubt you would have said the same about the landlord arrested in the Joanna Yates case :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

allthough our justice system(at times)seems to favour the accused…i think its about as fair as it can be.certainly fairer than a lot of other countries. some people are just wrong in the head,and there is nothing anyone can do until they offend.unfortunately its too late for the victim then.
rip to the little girl
so sad

Derf:

Harry Monk:
No doubt you would have said the same about the landlord arrested in the Joanna Yates case :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

It’s interesting that the police immediately released the name and picture of this guy though - they knew who they wanted to talk to straight away.

The Joanna Yates case was a trial by media - the guy was a loner and a bit of an oddball, therefore he must’ve done it. I think the press (and police) have learned a lot since then and tread more carefully now. That’s why them naming him on the first day is such a unusual step. They either know it’s him, and he’s holding out on them as to where the girl is, or they’ve hung him out to dry in an effort to get to his accomplices.

He hasn’t been charged with anything yet (and thats not to say he won’t be)
By having his picture splashed all over the papers today and commentry on his character by people who know of him / want to get their name in the papers, if he is commited to trial how will he get a fair trial?
If people on this forum have already made their minds up, who’s to say the court can find a jury that hasn’t.

Just because someone is arrested, doesn’t mean they done anything. Arrest is a method to facilitate evidence gathering, nothing more.

If this guy did it and is found guilty in a court, he already has grounds to appeal before he’s even charged. He’s already had a trial by media this morning.

Harry Monk:

the maoster:

There’s no way that these two very seperate cases bear any relation to each other Harry. Joanna Yates was found murdered, there still is and was at the time of arrest a chance (no matter how slim) that April is still alive.

So yeah, i stand totally behind my original post, and I’m shocked that someone as outspoken as yourself in relation to an entire segment of society (travellers) suddenly becomes such a bleedin hearted liberal when the life of a young, vulnerable, and by all accounts very ill little girl is hanging in the balance!

Another thing that differentiates these cases is that the landlord was arrested after a painstaking investigation (admittedly wrongly), this Bridger guy however, has been specifically targetted from the very beginning by the police. Chance? I think not.

the maoster:

I think that statement shows the drawbacks of trial by jury.
Can I ask if god forbid you were ever in court on a charge of any type, how would you feel if you knew members of the jury that were ultimately going to decide your fate entered the building with a preconception like that, based only on what they heard on the media about you?

trouble with torture is that you can get people to say anything you want…whether it`s true or not :bulb:

I understand what you’re all saying about trial by media, and I accept that. What we’re missing here though is that the girl is still missing and still God willing alive. So once again HELL YEAH do what needs to be done to resolve it one way or another.

If April was my daughter I’d ■■■■■, hack, cut or shoot my way through 1000 “innocent” men to bring her back to me.

got this from a buddy of mine who lives in north wales.

“on same day April went missing about 4.00pm not too far away the same landrover stopped her best friends children aged 11 and 7 apparently a women came out of the Landrover told them to get in! But they ran away! Reported it to North Wales Police they didn’t want to know! But now the police are going to Question them !!”

Perhaps thats why they have been questioning this guy for so long, but if a woman is indeed involved too, hopefully she could still be found alive.
Its only what I have been told today and dont know if any of it is factually correct.

I understand what you’re all saying about trial by media, and I accept that. What we’re missing here though is that the girl is still missing and still God willing alive. So once again HELL YEAH do what needs to be done to resolve it one way or another.

If April was my daughter I’d ■■■■■, hack, cut or shoot my way through 1000 “innocent” men to bring her back to me.

Derf:

the maoster:

I think if you start removing bits of him, or better still, attach elec cables to his knackers you will soon find out if he is the one or not

I think if you start removing bits of him, or better still, attach elec cables to his knackers you will soon find out if he is the one or not

got to be the most stupid post ever entered.
torture will make anyone admit anything, guilty or not.

del949:

got to be the most stupid post ever entered.
torture will make anyone admit anything, guilty or not.

Well if he didnt hurt her, I will send you a personal apology in triplicate