Rigid insulated tipper pics required

Insulated, tipper and from the 70/80’s… :smiley:

image.jpg

mike t:
I can’t help you with tippers from the 70s and 80’s but here are a few from the 00’s, nowhere near as interesting as the stuff you have been putting on though BD, maybe they will be in another thirty uears.

Mike t do you know the Ivan Hooper Foden ran out of Harper Lane, Radlett?

Cheers Daz

Spoke to my dad and he said it is, he used to drive nights for Ivan when they used to run 24 hours a day on the big projects.

Cheers Daz

A couple I have already put on butlers quarry thread,all butlers were Insulated they had their own tarmac plant.

Just tipping some black :sunglasses:

Loading the blackstuff.

My mate Graham Beach,aka" Golfball " in his last lorry,passed away last year only 60.

Memories…

Wainwright 8 legger Scania tipping into our machine at Lubborn Cheese, Chard

IMG_0006.jpg

a

Lockerbie truck stop

silage pit,carrutherstown,dumfries

10376394_724423850949226_2016150055584371678_n.jpg

agg ind,morrinton quarry,dumfries

lillyhall,workington,■■■■■■■■■■■

flimby,maryport,■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey they are upmarket silage pits nooadays that would cost a fortune. And in the next farming paper you will read how hard up your local Mr Farmer is. Eddie.

Having posted several dozen pics (at least ! :wink: ) I am now wanting to see what the other lads on here have in their files/albums.
ANY pics required,not just old 'uns.But if you have some 70s and 80s pics then they’re VERY welcome ! :laughing:

Tarmac,Bardon Roadstone,Aggregatre Industries,ARC,Tilcon,MQP etc etc. :wink:

I can’t help you with tippers from the 70s and 80’s but here are a few from the 00’s, nowhere near as interesting as the stuff you have been putting on though BD, maybe they will be in another thirty uears.

Thanks Mike,I know the pics are modern day gear,but the way I see it,as long as you have an insulated tipper that’s ‘been on black’,that’ll do for me ! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the pics mate,very nice. :wink: