Rigid insulated tipper pics required

I spotted this one at Hegartys bodybuliders Killarney Ireland

these are the ones ive got

That ERF EC11 reg No. R466AVR first belonged to Alan Hodgson from Prestatyn. It ran oun of RMC (now Cemex) at Halkyn. It was replaced with an ERF ECS in 2001 and that was replaced with a 55 reg Alpha 420. All were the same colour scheme.

A few more here and it will stick the thread back at the top ! :laughing:

Some pics of my old mans first leyland reiver ex lincs surfacing (now rmc) hence the paint scheme
first truck 2[first truck

I’ve just seen the pic mate and I think they’re wonderful. :slight_smile:

But for the benefit of the other lads on here,could you repost the pic without the bit either side ? That way the pic will show on the forum. :wink:

Superb pics mate,I always love pics of a working Reiver. :smiley:

Especially when it’s an insulated tipper ! :wink:

Ta very much ! :slight_smile:

Quite like this pic ! :slight_smile:

(For obvious reasons !)

Hello Sir, I drove one this this batch in the mid seventies one was purchased by Mr John Williamson of coalville Leicestershire I drove it for a week while Johnny went on holiday it was getting old by then…it had a gardner 150 six speed gearbox (chinese shift pattern) and inexplicably a trailing rear axle hence off road work was difficult. I think I may have a picture somewhere I think bardon quarries bought about 5 of these Wayne Robinson

Steadymabo,nice pics of the Reiver.
I see you are from Lincs - do you know if John Coxen from either Tetney or North Thoresby - can’t remember which - is still going? He ran a lot of tippers years ago and a lot were the old Albion Reivers.

I drove NNR173F sister to this one Wayne Robinson

BTTT ! :slight_smile:

Anyone got any fresh (old) pics of tippers ? :confused:

Hi Bonkey,Ive like many others enjoyed looking at your tipper pics,here are a few of mine taken over the M4 earlier today,hope they are of interest to you.

Cheers Marc.

Edited to remove some photo’s at the request of the copyright holder

Sorry its not a Tarmac tipper Bonkey, but it is a very fine Hino working under contract to Lafarge. It is owned by Sanders & Woods from Lincolnshire and is the only Hino in an otherwise all Volvo fleet.

Lovely old pic here of a batch of insulated’s waiting to load black ! :sunglasses:

not insulated . :confused: but its a tipper …!! :sunglasses: