Ride like thunder

Whilst travelling south on the A49 near Beeston a speedy nut case on a vintage motorcycle was a bit to close.
Thank god I wasn’t speeding.
40 mph limit is not a target.
To most hgv truckers these days its a minimum.

2014-03-09 09.04.24.png

Had the nutcase fallen off he would have ended up under 44 tons of danger.

20140308_163401.jpg

I should be more worried overtaking a 44tonner knowing the prat behind the wheel has a camera in his hand

how come it says utube corner of the photo :question: :question: :question:

youtube.com/watch?v=i07GSlG … ata_player
Because I put it on.
I wasn’t impressed by the biker.
He was a idiot.
He could have died.

Wheel Nut:
I should be more worried overtaking a 44tonner knowing the prat behind the wheel has a camera in his hand

Holding a camera whilst driving is an offence.
If you believe this post shows evidence of an offence please forward your concerns to the relevant authorities.

More to this client than meets the eye I think

Acest vehicul echipat cu un aparat de fotografiat cu care se confruntă înainte

This vehicle is fitted with a forward facing camera.

If you had been speeding you would have crossed paths with the blue car much earlier at a different location and the bike would not yet have caught you up. Cause and effect.

It must’ve been traumatic for you though, have you considered taking legal advice?

I didn’t require legal advice.
The guy had a very lucky escspe.
If at the point when he was overtaking my vehicle was slightly faster he wouldn’t have made it.
I was previously doing around 39 - 40.
I decelerated and no doubt did the coming car.
The guy was a nut.
There was plenty of room to overtake shortly after.
Had an accident occurred any hgv is scrutinised and in particular SPEED.
Its because SPEED KILLS.

the maoster:
If you had been speeding you would have crossed paths with the blue car much earlier at a different location and the bike would not yet have caught you up. Cause and effect.

↑
What a ridiculous suggestion.
If the above scenario were followed it would make absolutely no difference what so ever to accident prevention.
It appears to condone heavy goods vehicles speeding.

2014-02-23 13.07.43.png

the maoster:

It must’ve been traumatic for you though, have you considered taking legal advice?

You just HAD to reply, dintcha :question: :unamused:
:wink:

The Sarge:

the maoster:

Ha Ha

ERF MAN:

The Sarge:

the maoster:

You just HAD to reply, dintcha :?: :roll:

Ha Ha

I dont want to agitate your already unstable character.
Hgv driving has took its toll on your main frame.
Good luck and good riddance.
Id work less hours if I were unfortunately you.
Think about your health and safety.
Belch

2014-02-23 08.49.32.png

Ross v stobart:

ERF MAN:

The Sarge:

the maoster:

Ha Ha

I dont want to agitate your already unstable character.
Hgv driving has took its toll on your main frame.
Good luck and good riddance.
Id work less hours if I were unfortunately you.
Think about your health and safety.
Belch

WTF its the first time ive really noticed this rossvstobart fella,HES A NUTTER :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

The Sarge:

the maoster:

:blush: . I’m sorry I just had to. I like to think of him as a mild STD, you think if you ignore it it might eventually go away of its own accord, that is until you scratch it and then it comes back with a vengeance. You will notice that I have not stooped to dignify with a response the later drivel clap boy posted!

Your a funny bunch.
Its worrying to know drivers with your mentality are cruising the roads.
Your all working bent with your 70 to 80 hours a week
Its ruining your health and seemingly your mental state.
Your comments are pathetic and harm not.
I believe hgv drivers are overworked
Overweight and underpaid.
The sooner you guys retire then the better will be the industry.
Drive safely if you still can.
Please note.
Eddie Stobarts are recruiting dtivrrs with your experience and know how.
God help us.
Oh and check your vehicles safe if you can still walk properly and dont throw your urine onto the side of the roads.
Were not all tramps.
Regards.
The public think your disgusting lot.

yep ,hes crackers :laughing: :laughing:

Seeing as Clap Boy (I like that :smiley: ) Has called me mentally unstable, stupid and overweight AS WELL as accusing me of breaking the law - am I allowed to call him a bat ■■■■ crazy ■■■■■■■■ twunt? Just askin’…

Oh no not again.
what’s clap boy?
Look I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend you.
This post merely started as a photo upload and comment on a crazy biker.
Think bike.
Somehow along the way this post was hijacked by members who appear to have a grudge against freedom of speech.
This post wasn’t meant to slanging match and its easy to get carried away.
If you like my post then do the sensible thing and go elsewhere.
In a moment or 2 I’m going to post some more examples of hazards on the roads.
Try not to be involved in 1 of them.
Best wishes

1386720074880.jpg