Rich drivers who can't drive

Where would YOU take your Lamborghini for a spin?

… I wouldn’t choose Victoria Road, Acton - that’s for sure… :unamused:

Things like that are fairly common in that locality. There’s a reason for it, but not knowing anything about the incident, I’m not going to say what it is.

People think they have money there untouchable there always right.
But don’t worry about rhe poor driver he’s getting his 5 mins of fame…
And later today daddy will be taking him to local Ferrari dealers

The posse…

Of followers that desperately film these posuers need some sort of counselling surely?

When your money and ambition are greater than your talent

edd1974:
People think they have money there untouchable there always right.
But don’t worry about rhe poor driver he’s getting his 5 mins of fame…
And later today daddy will be taking him to local Ferrari dealers

Blimey I’m not rich but I know that 12 cylinders in the front beats 10 cylinders at the back and I’d rather walk in central London and keep the car for road trips to the Alps and the Med because I hate flying and hauling luggage around between flights. :wink:

Normally on a weekend rental package on mummies insurance [although she doesn’t know], with all the pin-heads clubbing their pocket money…babe magnet apparently :blush:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

■■■■■■

Good job the cycle lane was closed, the path was empty and no one else was injured.

If he gets prosecuted for it, I hope they go for something related to street racing and he loses his licence.

Stanley Mitchell:
Normally on a weekend rental package on mummies insurance [although she doesn’t know], with all the pin-heads clubbing their pocket money…babe magnet apparently :blush:

The people running up and taking pics on their phones - didn’t seem to be “crumpet” in that video…

Doya think he pulled any skirt from the “sympathy angle” after clouting that wall and tree?

I got the impression the whole area was a bit muslimy as well, and that might make it a “police no-go area”, meaning perhaps “no tax and insurance required for the car”. I would imagine that the insurance for a car like that, with such an accident-prone driver - is gonna cost a packet! :open_mouth:

I was driving a truck around the park royal estate just off the A40 the other night - and there were just a few “middle eastern restaurants” in the neighborhood.
The place I ended up going - was Premier Park, a gated industrial estate off Abbey Road that just happened to have a “Supercar Repair Bay” in it as well, which made me think of this guy, apparently in tears after the incident…

There was a ferarri outside with all it’s wheels off… I suppose that might be simply because it’s not so easy to nick it that way, especially inside a gated industrial estate… Maybe it was booked for an MOT the next day, with those replacement wheels required costing more than what we mere mortals pay for an entire family car.? :open_mouth:

Winseer:

Stanley Mitchell:

The people running up and taking pics on their phones - didn’t seem to be “crumpet” in that video…

Doya think he pulled any skirt from the “sympathy angle” after clouting that wall and tree?

I got the impression the whole area was a bit muslimy as well, and that might make it a “police no-go area”, meaning perhaps “no tax and insurance required for the car”. I would imagine that the insurance for a car like that, with such an accident-prone driver - is gonna cost a packet! :open_mouth:

I was driving a truck around the park royal estate just off the A40 the other night - and there were just a few “middle eastern restaurants” in the neighborhood.
The place I ended up going - was Premier Park, a gated industrial estate off Abbey Road that just happened to have a “Supercar Repair Bay” in it as well, which made me think of this guy, apparently in tears after the incident…

There was a ferarri outside with all it’s wheels off… I suppose that might be simply because it’s not so easy to nick it that way, especially inside a gated industrial estate… Maybe it was booked for an MOT the next day, with those replacement wheels required costing more than what we mere mortals pay for an entire family car.? :open_mouth:

The sad ferkers with the camera phones are petrol heads, women aren’t part of their sad little lives…the pinheads cruise around towns in the north looking for dodgy white birds who are impressed with the car and/or the pinhead :unamused:

Just watch those Police Interceptor programmes on TV, especially where West Yorkshire RPUs are involved around Bratford…. :open_mouth:

10 bob millionaire`s innit :unamused:

My heart bleeds for these clowns

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Winseer:

Stanley Mitchell:

Those car hire companies normally are “a bit Muslimy,” there are a couple in Derby near Six Mosque Boulevard. It’s Drug and Kebab Money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:

Winseer:

Stanley Mitchell:

Those car hire companies normally are “a bit Muslimy,” there are a couple in Derby near Six Mosque Boulevard. It’s Drug and Kebab Money.

Always very busy at the weekend, basically they only come out to play when they have an audience :blush:

Ive never understood why they insist on flying around in these things` and then they go back to a 51 plate Corolla for the day job at the Schlep and the daily visit to Bestways for a stock run ■■?

Wheel Nut:

Winseer:

Stanley Mitchell:

Now if people stopped buying, kebabs, chicken and burgers, I wonder what might happen.■■? And only using certain shops??

biggriffin:

Wheel Nut:

Winseer:

Stanley Mitchell:

Now if people stopped buying, kebabs, chicken and burgers, I wonder what might happen.■■? And only using certain shops??

If its anything like one curry house we use, total panic :open_mouth:

The geezer runs a corking gaff, but he has a mini stroke if it ain`t full every night, his Roller takes some paying for, along with his penthouse in Dubai… :wink:

Could have been worse

thesun.co.uk/news/8718008/m … way-crash/

Winseer:

I work out of the John Lewis depot there. On my walk in to work, about 10ish, I usually get passed by at least one or two “super-cars”. Last Monday two little black Audis (I thought they were Ferrari’s from the front, then saw the 4 rings on the back) went by, in convoy, at about 15 MPH.
Gotta be some sort of car club locally.

Quick, easy, value for money, Middle East food?..Spice Hut opposite ASDA :slight_smile:

I’m glad he smashed his car up and I hope the insurance doesn’t pay out. I’m even happier that he didn’t hurt anyone else. I’ll be even happier still if he loses his licence for a long time, gets a huge fine and has what’s left of his car impounded and crushed, although he’s made a pretty good job of it himself. As for the muppets following the prick around, well…