Revenge is sweet

scrotumscratcher:
at least she’s in the bay your not :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

its a loading bay but looks like it was put there for little cars,certainly not for hgvs,look at the width

■■■■■■■:
Selfish parking REALLY ■■■■■■ me off. It makes the day unnecessarily problematic, often having to reverse/shunt around them in already tight situations. If they want to flout the rules to suit their own lazy, immediate needs then they deserve any crap they end up in. If at all possible, id choose the option of leaving a note on their screen explaining the problem theyve caused, setting a 45, and then going for a leisurely stroll around the area.
As long as you keep yourself legal, they just have to ■■■■ it up. Screw `em! :smiling_imp:

+1

Sidevalve:
And I left the silly cow sitting there waiting in the car for about ten minutes whilst I had me cuppa tea after unloading… :grimacing:

This is exactly why us truck drivers have bad names, thanks to selfish people like yourself. how much did it actually inconvenience you? 10 minutes by the sound of it, but did you consider for one moment what she may have had going on in her personal life that may (or may not) have contributed to her parking where she did? Maybe she is a carer for a highly dependant relative, where a ‘quick’ pop down to the shops, is hard to achieve? Equally she could have been just a selfish cow too, who thought she had every right to park there? The thing is though, none of us know, and it appears it only slightly inconvenienced you, yet as a ‘professional’ driver, your response is to block her in, really?

Well I guess you’re sat there feeling smug with yourself for ‘getting one over’, and thinking another successful day completed, congratulations.

tachograph:

Sidevalve:
And I left the silly cow sitting there waiting in the car for about ten minutes whilst I had me cuppa tea after unloading… :grimacing:

Did you ask her to move before blocking her in ?

She wasn’t in the car when I got there. There was enough room to get the lorry into the bay in front of her if I dropped the Moffett off, so I did that and just couldn’t resist parking the FLT where I did.

voodoo spaceman:
This is exactly why us truck drivers have bad names, thanks to selfish people like yourself. how much did it actually inconvenience you? 10 minutes by the sound of it, but did you consider for one moment what she may have had going on in her personal life that may (or may not) have contributed to her parking where she did? Maybe she is a carer for a highly dependant relative, where a ‘quick’ pop down to the shops, is hard to achieve? Equally she could have been just a selfish cow too, who thought she had every right to park there?

Judging from the fact she’s parked outside a shop called “Bling For Things”, and that she has tasteless wheels on a poncey KA I’d say she has two kids with different fathers, and has to post about her breakfast to all and sujdry on Facebook.

voodoo spaceman:

Sidevalve:

This is exactly why us truck drivers have bad names, thanks to selfish people like yourself. how much did it actually inconvenience you? 10 minutes by the sound of it, but did you consider for one moment what she may have had going on in her personal life that may (or may not) have contributed to her parking where she did? Maybe she is a carer for a highly dependant relative, where a ‘quick’ pop down to the shops, is hard to achieve? Equally she could have been just a selfish cow too, who thought she had every right to park there? The thing is though, none of us know, and it appears it only slightly inconvenienced you, yet as a ‘professional’ driver, your response is to block her in, really?

Well I guess you’re sat there feeling smug with yourself for ‘getting one over’, and thinking another successful day completed, congratulations.

I really couldn’t give a toss if she’s the President of the United States. That loading bay is the only one on that particular street, and there are loads of parking spaces for cars. It’s a one way street too, so if the bay’s blocked you have to go right round the town to try again. Hannah Street, Porth if you want to look at Google Streetview and check out what it’s like for deliveringwith a 4-axle rigid before you spout your pompous crap on here.

I could of course have been selfish and blocked the whole street up whilst I unloaded a ton of chicken feed in 20 kg bags whilst parked outside the shop; but I’m mindful that if an ambulance was to come down the street on blues and twos that could risk somebody’s life.

You sound like some of the self-righteous prats I often have to politely persuade out of that loading bay because they’ll “only be a minute”; the reality is that folk park there cos they’re too idle to walk.

Go do one.

Dipper_Dave:
Very petty. Do you not like women.

Not petty at all. Read my post above then tell me where I was supposed to put the Moffett; roll it up and stick it in me arse pocket perhaps?. I had no idea it was a woman driver till she came back.

Sidevalve:

Dipper_Dave:

Not petty at all. Read my post above then tell me where I was supposed to put the Moffett; roll it up and stick it in me arse pocket perhaps?. I had no idea it was a woman driver till she came back.

The gay little car outside a bling shop is a bit of a clue though. :laughing:

Wardaddy:

Sidevalve:

Dipper_Dave:

The gay little car outside a bling shop is a bit of a clue though. :laughing:

You’d think the words “Loading Bay” would’ve given the driver a clue too though wouldn’t you? It’s also repeated in Welsh about where my drive axle is.

@del949; in that case it’s loading only up till 14.00.

Sidevalve:
I really couldn’t give a toss if she’s the President of the United States. That loading bay is the only one on that particular street, and there are loads of parking spaces for cars. It’s a one way street too, so if the bay’s blocked you have to go right round the town to try again. Hannah Street, Porth if you want to look at Google Streetview and check out what it’s like for deliveringwith a 4-axle rigid before you spout your pompous crap on here.

I could of course have been selfish and blocked the whole street up whilst I unloaded a ton of chicken feed in 20 kg bags whilst parked outside the shop; but I’m mindful that if an ambulance was to come down the street on blues and twos that could risk somebody’s life.

You sound like some of the self-righteous prats I often have to politely persuade out of that loading bay because they’ll “only be a minute”; the reality is that folk park there cos they’re too idle to walk.

Go do one.

Pompous? If you met me in person you would know I’m far from that, but maybe I’ve come across that way. Just saying that a little patience would help as you really don’t know peoples circumstances, and why they may have done what they’ve done. In all honestly , she most likely is probably thinking it is her right, most do, but we really should rise above it. The problem is, we all think ‘our’ task / journey’ is more important than the next persons, and most times it really isn’t.

voodoo spaceman:

Sidevalve:

Go do one.

Pompous? If you met me in person you would know I’m far from that, but maybe I’ve come across that way. Just saying that a little patience would help as you really don’t know peoples circumstances, and why they may have done what they’ve done. In all honestly , she most likely is probably thinking it is her right, most do, but we really should rise above it. The problem is, we all think ‘our’ task / journey’ is more important than the next persons, and most times it really isn’t.

Fair comment. I bit back harder than I should’ve too; sorry.

voodoo spaceman:

Sidevalve:

Yeah maybe she had a rough childhood and now can’t understand why she should take any notice of rules and regulations, or maybe she just doesn’t give a f**k about anyone else.

Sidevalve:

Dipper_Dave:

Yep petty is as petty does, perhaps moving the truck forward a bit would have allowed moffett insertion, well suppose you could have been wedged in.

Cant help but feel life gave you a choice and you choose poorly.

Not your fault just a snapshot of todays society. Wait for someone to make a misstake then take a video or picture of it then give it the bigun on social media.

I of course will retract this comment if the driver of the car was a bit of a munter.

Sidevalve:

Is the loading bay for big lorries ?
Judging by the size of it is clearly designed for cars and small vans only. may be you are the naughty one, you should find a loading bay of the correct size for your vehicle and use that, I know of one in Hemel Hempstead, use that instead.

voodoo spaceman:

Sidevalve:

spoy ■■■■■■ on mate well said

Dipper_Dave:

Sidevalve:

Dipper_Dave:

Yep petty is as petty does, perhaps moving the truck forward a bit would have allowed moffett insertion, well suppose you could have been wedged in.

Cant help but feel life gave you a choice and you choose poorly.

Not your fault just a snapshot of todays society. Wait for someone to make a misstake then take a video or picture of it then give it the bigun on social media.

I of course will retract this comment if the driver of the car was a bit of a munter.

Perhaps you should have read through my previous comments a bit more carefully…

Sidevalve:
She wasn’t in the car when I got there. There was enough room to get the lorry into the bay in front of her if I dropped the Moffett off, so I did that and just couldn’t resist parking the FLT where I did.

That means I removed the Moffett, in order to reduce the overall length and reversed into the available space. There now being no space in the bay for the Moffett I parked it behind her car. A lorry driver would have worked that out. :wink:

I presume you also missed this bit;

Sidevalve:
That loading bay is the only one on that particular street, and there are loads of parking spaces for cars. It’s a one way street too, so if the bay’s blocked you have to go right round the town to try again. Hannah Street, Porth if you want to look at Google Streetview and check out what it’s like for deliveringwith a 4-axle rigid .

So as you will see my options were pretty limited.

Sidevalve:

voodoo spaceman:

Sidevalve:

Go do one.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: chill mate it.s only job at the end of the day

Bluey Circles:

Sidevalve:

Is the loading bay for big lorries ?
Judging by the size of it is clearly designed for cars and small vans only. may be you are the naughty one, you should find a loading bay of the correct size for your vehicle and use that, I know of one in Hemel Hempstead, use that instead.

:smiley: :smiley: PMSL :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hang on so the car was already there on your arrival but you managed to work round it.
Yet you couldnt reverse the procedure to leave and the most favourable option was to block the car in.

What did the woman say in the end or did she never return anyway and the picture is just for our benefit.

Sidevalve:
Hannah Street, Porth if you want to look at Google Streetview and check out what it’s like for deliveringwith a 4-axle rigid before you spout your pompous crap on here.

A 4-axle ridid you say? That’s like, one more axle than a 3-axle rigid and double the axles of a 2-axle rigid! I’m impressed.

I think we’ve got to the crux of the matter here.

Sidevalve, the amount of time and effort it took you to park your wagon up, dismount that moffet, park it under the damsel’s car, get back into your wagon and then reverse it right up to the damsel’s car suggests to me that you have what is commonly known as “Small Man Syndrome”.

Are you shorter than average? Do you have a receeding hairline? Do you have a micro-■■■■■?

I think yes to all three. Prove me wrong.