Revenge is sweet

And I left the silly cow sitting there waiting in the car for about ten minutes whilst I had me cuppa tea after unloading… :grimacing:

at least she’s in the bay your not :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

scrotumscratcher:

Looks in the bay to me.

The-Snowman:

scrotumscratcher:

Looks in the bay to me.

I agree, not a good place to park a car though!..

Oh ■■■■ thats Ronnie Pickerings car u ard nut

its a pity its not a tail lift you have could have dropped that on her

Very petty. Do you not like women.

I’ll happily block people in loading bays if they clearly aren’t loading/unloading. I’ve had several arguments with people who think popping into a shop for milk is loading. Even some blue badge holders park in loading bays, most will move but I have met a couple who think a blue badge is a licence to park badly. Never had to block a bb holder in and I’m not sure if it is legal but I know you can block in anuone else, aslong as you aren’t blocking the road and it’s not a red route etc.
Everytime someone I’'ve blocked in has found a PCSO/traffic warden etc they’ve always been on my side and I’ve never been told to unblock them. One even said I couldn’t possibly move as the curtain was open, pallets unstrapped etc so I legally couldn’t move until the delivery was finished. Half hour later. :laughing:

Haha good stuff

Sidevalve:
And I left the silly cow sitting there waiting in the car for about ten minutes whilst I had me cuppa tea after unloading… :grimacing:

Did you ask her to move before blocking her in ?

Have done this at a couple of gigs where it’s a street load in.

They always seem to come back just as we start. Takes about an hour to unload the truck, especially with street load ins. Make em wait every time. It’s clearly a loading bay, and clearly outside a venue.

If I see someone in a bay when I pull up, I’ll jump out and ask politely you know, “morning mate, I’ve got to drop all the gear off here, would you mind shifting forward so I can get the truck on the dock door?” 9 times out of ten they’ll apologise and move on a bit into double yellows or somewhere else just as bad but not in my way. It’s the ones who instantly start shouting and swearing who do me in. Just can’t admit that they’re in the wrong.

Selfish parking REALLY ■■■■■■ me off. It makes the day unnecessarily problematic, often having to reverse/shunt around them in already tight situations. If they want to flout the rules to suit their own lazy, immediate needs then they deserve any crap they end up in. If at all possible, id choose the option of leaving a note on their screen explaining the problem theyve caused, setting a 45, and then going for a leisurely stroll around the area.
As long as you keep yourself legal, they just have to ■■■■ it up. Screw `em! :smiling_imp:

[quote="
And I left the silly cow sitting there waiting in the car for about ten minutes whilst I had me cuppa tea after unloading…[/quote]

■■■■■■■:
If at all possible, id choose the option of leaving a note on their screen explaining the problem theyve caused, setting a 45, and then going for a leisurely stroll around the area.

So you’re both complaining about others blocking a loading bay yet you both go on to say you continue to stay in a loading bay once you’ve finished loading yourselves which blocks anyone else using it. A bit hypocritical isn’t it.

I find poor parking is more down to a lack of comprehension than anything else. I seize the opportunity to be helpful and polite, dare I say even show my angelic side and promote a good impression of the company I work for.
Well apart from those buggers that kick off and get all stroppy, those I just want to eat.

m1cks:
[quote="
And I left the silly cow sitting there waiting in the car for about ten minutes whilst I had me cuppa tea after unloading…

■■■■■■■:
If at all possible, id choose the option of leaving a note on their screen explaining the problem theyve caused, setting a 45, and then going for a leisurely stroll around the area.

So you’re both complaining about others blocking a loading bay yet you both go on to say you continue to stay in a loading bay once you’ve finished loading yourselves which blocks anyone else using it. A bit hypocritical isn’t it.
[/quote]
Ha! already had my tin hat on! :wink: A lot of these twonks park up and go do the same thing. Never said i`d finished btw. Never said it had ever been possible either. :sunglasses: just an idea…

But it say’s “LOADING ONLY” and you were unloading :open_mouth: :laughing:

…Runs and hides>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a good effort, but lacks visual impact. And audience participation.

Brazilians are not only good at topiary… :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/piratefm/videos/10155810431390475/

the nodding donkey:

Oh that’s brilliant!

I wonder how much of a ■■■ that bloke felt!

what is not obvious from the pic is what hours the loading only restrictions are for. Where I live loading bay are only restricted during the hours 0800 to 1300, after that they are free to use for parking.

the nodding donkey:

Would be hilarious if the cop fined him for littering as well! :laughing: