RETRO TRUCK SHOW

After the success of last years show the Retro truck show will take place again on September 16th this year at the Gaydon heritage centre, Warwickshire.

The show is aimed at classic trucks from the 1960’s to 90’s and was a great day out last year.

Anyone looking to exhibit a truck please get in touch for an entry form or more information either on here or…

email: erbiegtec@aol.com phone [between 7pm and 9pm] 07799 766 133

There will be plenty to see and do and facilities will be in place for trucks to turn up on the Saturday and stay overnight.

im looking forward to this show

Hoping to go to the show again.Excellent show last year.

hopefully goin to this one too.

cheers
gaz

The retro,for me and i think everyone else was one of the highlights of the 2011 season :sunglasses: .

I’ve heard theres lots of entries coming in now should be an excellent show again this year.

We’ll be doing a convoy up to the show from South Wales on the Saturday again too.
Neil.

Neil AKA mechanic77 with his Scania 142.

Latest news is that F.S.B truck accessories from Holland will be attending the show as a trade stand.

Hi all,
The retro is once again going to be a blast :sunglasses: .see you there kelv.:wink:

100_5224.JPG

My birthday’s about a week before so hoping the wife will buy tickets instead of socks…
Does anyone know if the ex Andrew Henderson Merc SK will be there? Family friend drove it for years.