Retard Of The Day Is

What a clever chap, arse-end sticking out into the road, and so close to me I’m going to be pulling out of the layby blind.

Thought you were going to say the ■■■■ who put frilly curtains up in their cab…

Plambert:
Thought you were going to say the [zb] who put frilly curtains up in their cab…

Or the one who can’t tell curtains from a windscreen trim.
:laughing:

And crossing those double white lines for the second time even, naughty but who has/will do the worse thing :wink:

There was always going to be a danger of that when you choose a layby on the opposite side eh the road. I hate taking breaks in lay-bys I always choose carefully making sure am no pulling out onto a hill or I can’t get parked in if it’s an enclosed layby.

I may be wrong by saying its u facing the wrong way ( not sure but , u ain’t supposed to cross solid white lines ) Is he expected not to pull in just cuz ur there … It ain’t the end of the world so , just edge out , the chances are he may even keep an eye out , if u ask .

I think that as its you that is in a layby opposing oncoming traffic means that the right of way has to be his. He cant be expected not to stop because you are facing the traffic, and need additional room to swing round him.

I concur with the others, it’s you not him

CaptainOfIndustry:
I concur with the others, it’s you not him

+1

We have many ways of communicating with our fellow humans, if this particular human is an English speaking variety, then you could always ask him to help you make a safe exit…It truly is amazing what the human species can achieve once they start working together :wink: :laughing:

I have to say the OP is on the wrong side and the other driver has done nothing wrong regardless of who got there first and he doesn’t even look overly close either maybe as much as 8 foot or so, a waste of a thread i reckon.

Just goes to show how drivers blame others for their own stupid mistakes.

Some drivers need to be properly educated… :unamused:

Oh dear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

crossing double white lines and parking facing into on coming traffic and your calling him a ■■■■■■.

SO in conclusion,the ■■■■■■ of the day IS !, you :smiley:

You asked for that abuse mate.You did everything wrong :smiley:

Instead of giving the other chap abuse on here, when clearly you are the driver that has cocked up, just get out of your cab and ask him if he can keep his eye on your oncoming traffic when you are going to pull out. I’d be very surprised if he would refuse another driver a bit of assistance.

Regards
Dave Penn;

I’m saying nowt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I think that’s enough laughter for one day …

Muck you can remove your size 10 out of your mouth now :grimacing:

Lol

nick2008:
Muck you can remove your size 10 out of your mouth now :grimacing:

Foot in mouth.jpg

Just don’t do a dozy and dissappear.