Restores your faith a tad

Passing Grantham this morning with the cruise set at 53mph I felt a bang, looked in my mirrors and saw a cloud of rubber smoke. I immediately thought I’d had a blowout and continued 200 yards to the next lay-by. Once I stopped I noticed a damaged car way behind me. My immediate thought was that my tyre had come off and clouted his car. Turns out this was not the case as confirmed to me by a witness who pulled in behind me and said that the guy had overtaken him at over 70mph and had simply ran into the back of me with no deviation or braking!

The fact that I was on the phone to Robroy at the time was purely coincidental :smiley: :smiley:

Anyhoo, as I trekked back to get the bewildered pensioner out of his car and take the relevant pictures I was pleased to see that every single passing lorry moved across to lane two whilst every single arse in a car skimmed past with inches to spare! Edit to add; click on the pic and it’s the right way up.

Was that the last surviving non Cosworth Sierra :smiling_imp:

Is that an old Ford Sierra?? :open_mouth:

Juddian beat me to it :confused:

you seem to attract these suicidal oldies dont you mate…was that a A plate fiesta by any chance :question: :smiley:

Tell ya what it is guys; it’s an actual XR4, he proudly told me that there were only 6 left in the country. I informed him that there were 5 now! He bought it two years ago and paid over £30k then!

m.a.n rules:
you seem to attract these suicidal oldies dont you mate…was that a A plate fiesta by any chance :question: :smiley:

Like to like :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

XR4 mate.

RIPPER:
Is that an old Ford Sierra?? :open_mouth:

Juddian beat me to it :confused:

Sorry Ripper :laughing:

XR 4x4 too, all those cloned europoxes our old mate could have done us all a favour by obliterating a few, not he, oh no.

You arn’t alone Maoster one of my mates got rammed up the arse on an open free running motorway, after a blow in the bag session the hapless bloke in the wrecked car got a free lift to the nick.

edit, ah see the wing across the back window, don’t think it was a 4x4, XR4i then?

Not sure Juddian tbh, I ain’t really up on my cars. I got bagged too and blew zero. I’m assuming he did too as I didn’t see them put any bracelets on him. I felt really sorry for the old boy actually, he was bewildered and very emotional so I sat him in the cab and made him a brew. Given his frail state I sensed an opportunity so I punched him in the face and promptly stole his wallet :smiley: :smiley:

Alright I didn’t actually do that but I stayed with him until the Heddlu appeared as I was concerned about him, he was holding his chest but refused both mine and the polices offer of an ambulance. I reckon he popped a rib or two on the seatbelt.

the maoster:
Not sure Juddian tbh, I ain’t really up on my cars. I got bagged too and blew zero. I’m assuming he did too as I didn’t see them put any bracelets on him. I felt really sorry for the old boy actually, he was bewildered and very emotional so I sat him in the cab and made him a brew. Given his frail state I sensed an opportunity so I punched him in the face and promptly stole his wallet :smiley: :smiley:

Alright I didn’t actually do that but I stayed with him until the Heddlu appeared as I was concerned about him, he was holding his chest but refused both mine and the polices offer of an ambulance. I reckon he popped a rib or two on the seatbelt.

If you’d been on the edge of the seat it wouldn’t have happened :laughing:

the maoster:
. I felt really sorry for the old boy actually, he was bewildered and very emotional so I sat him in the cab and made him a brew. Given his frail state I sensed an opportunity so I punched him in the face and promptly stole his wallet :smiley: :smiley:

You’ve cleaned that up a bit from what you told me this morning. :grimacing:

robroy:

the maoster:
. I felt really sorry for the old boy actually, he was bewildered and very emotional so I sat him in the cab and made him a brew. Given his frail state I sensed an opportunity so I punched him in the face and promptly stole his wallet :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing:

robroy:

:

That was for the TN massiv! I don’t want them to find out what a truly horrible ■■■■ I am! :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

:

That was for the TN massiv! I don’t want them to find out what a truly horrible [zb] I am! :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

53 mph just creates another rolling road block on the A1, does my head in , causes ■■■■■■■ mayhem with lorries trying to get round you , cars streaming down lane 2 not wanting to let you out , bloody selfish driving
Will get next weeks journal , should have what really happened , side swiped the car would be my guess

dozy:
53 mph just creates another rolling road block on the A1, does my head in , causes ■■■■■■■ mayhem with lorries trying to get round you , cars streaming down lane 2 not wanting to let you out , bloody selfish driving
Will get next weeks journal , should have what really happened , side swiped the car would be my guess

Wot a twot!

dozy:

Are you angry again dozy, ran out of ginster pies … and Fanta ?

CBA to dignify the weird little cabbage with an answer.

peterm:

dozy:

Wot a twot!

Some things never change.

Moaster, have you considered changing your username to Chicane? :wink:

dozy:

Aye you tel him dozy,.even Conor told him he was a …‘‘crap driver’’. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He did have a point though.