Remember limeyphil?

Looks like the ■■■■ just weren’t enough!

He’s a disgrace to Tang Truckers everywhere. Fancy driving round with a missing spot light :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quality, surprised he didn’t plead poverty having survive on a truck drivers wage! :laughing:
Did he not think with previous that he would have been on their radar? :open_mouth:

I wonder how much ■■■ he’s in with the owners of that coke…

Sentence seems harsh as I don’t really think he’s a danger to society and most people that use coke seem to do it voluntarily.

Update.Customs officers have just finished their search of the trailer.The paper is now trying to get verification concerning reports of what was found because if true it won’t have enough room on the front page to print the figure. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Is that really limeyphil?certainly looks like him

commonrail2:
Is that really limeyphil?certainly looks like him

Looks like him, same name and drives a lorry so the odds are pretty good.

Personally, there’s another Philip Green I’d much rather see jailed for 16 years.

He posted a picture of himself once.
Wonder if anyone can drag it up

Definitely our Phil.

blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/ … -1-3614801

WOW it is him!

commonrail2:
WOW it is him!

He’s not looking quite so happy in the mugshot! :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Definitely our Phil.

:open_mouth:

I thought all that dodgy stuff he went on about was all just a larf.Maybe he should just plead insanity.

looks like a job vacancy going in co down then?
there will be a queue of tangs all the way to armagh for that one… :slight_smile:
them trucks need to be paid for.
someones in deep dung for being denied their charlie…wouldnt like to be in their shoes now.
i dont suppose he will gives a toss if they find the magnet and happy button,not for the next 6 or 7 years anyway :cry:

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:
Definitely our Phil.

:open_mouth:

I thought all that dodgy stuff he went on about was all just a larf.Maybe he should just plead insanity.

You’d have to wonder if he was perhaps just a little too candid about his activities on a forum which anybody, including UKBA, can access…

Oh god I remember him, his last post here sums it up really…

limeyphil:
Slate me as much as you want. I drive lorries, it’s what I enjoy. I have a couple of small businesses on the go and I won’t need to worry about a pension.
There’s a nice drink in this for me if I can help my mates out and help someone sell his business.
There’s nothing wrong in making money.
It’s a nice hobby. Some of you hourly paid numpties want to try it.

He’s right though, he wont need a pension in nick will he. :laughing:

Reef:

I suspect he’s got quite a debt he now need to work out the terms of, and those types of people don’t do payment plans! :open_mouth:

When I was smuggling cocaine, I found the best place to hide it was in the carrier bag with my dirty pants and socks. They never look in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Evil8Beezle:

Reef:

I suspect he’s got quite a debt he now need to work out the terms of, and those types of people don’t do payment plans! :open_mouth:

Yes they do but they’re cast in cement :open_mouth:

Blimey limey, no wonder you haven’t posted recently. Don’t suppose they allow much time on the internet on the cell block.

He hid £3 million worth of Cocaine under his bunk.

No secret compartment. No false floor. Not hidden in the middle of something.
Just under the bunk.

Amazing.