Remember limeyphil?

fodentanker:
He hid £3 million worth of Cocaine under his bunk.

No secret compartment. No false floor. Not hidden in the middle of something.
Just under the bunk.

Amazing.

Better than what some keep under their bunk :open_mouth:

That’s a McGeown yoke is it??

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

fodentanker:

Just under the bunk.

Amazing.

That was my first thought :unamused:
What a ■■■■ ed. :unamused:
Deserves all he gets imo.
We’ve all, or most of us, been asked, but most of us have had the sense to say No.

Big Truck:

yep…tangs are us please form an orderly queue… now i wonder if he was doing it off of his own back,or if they knew… :open_mouth:

fodentanker:

Just under the bunk.

Amazing.

Not really, bet he got away with plenty of times before, he’s just got caught is all…

F-reds:

fodentanker:

Just under the bunk.

Amazing.

Not really, bet he got away with plenty of times before, he’s just got caught is all…

You’re maybe right mate, he’s maybe got away with it so many times he became blase’ , careless, and cocky.

I’ve heard of drivers being approached in bars offerred and accepting a one off. Next time when they refuse another trip over , the guys present him with a photo of his house or of his kids.
Not nice guys to deal with. :bulb:

Harry Monk:
Definitely our Phil.

blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/ … -1-3614801

I remember reading the comment he left on that article and thinking it was made up BS but now I’m not so sure.

1:19 PM on 06/06/2012 i had a very worrying 24 hours whilst i was there. one of the organizers thought it would be a good idea to put some beer in the trailer as a bribe for customs. it was classed as an insult, as beer is a childs drink over there. it is also illegal to import western beer into Belarus. i was then arrested by the KGB and sentenced on the spot to 5 days hard labour. i’ve had better days. phil green.

Read more at: blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/ … -1-3614801

dieseldog999:

Big Truck:

yep…tangs are us please form an orderly queue… now i wonder if he was doing it off of his own back,or if they knew… :open_mouth:

My guess, from the sentence length, is he refused to grass anyone.

In any case I think Honked has lost his Trucknet’s biggest badass crown for wrestling that cyclist now.

Own Account Driver:

dieseldog999:

Big Truck:

My guess, from the sentence length, is he refused to grass anyone.

Or rather had the sense to know the consequences if he did…
Once you start on that road, I’m sure you can’t really go back! :open_mouth:
I bet he is ■■■■■■■■ himself now on what’s going to happen next, and probably realises that he is now owned… :unamused:

Pretty stupid considering he used to moan about customs turning him out every time he came back in :unamused:

F-reds:

fodentanker:

Just under the bunk.

Amazing.

He got 16 years in Jail, is all.

So, about 50% of what I’d have dished out in Freddie’s Britain then?!

Wonder if that was his first venture, hope so and he deserved a lot longer …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I always thought he was giving it the barry when he went on about his exploits so openly on here, it appears not…

next up, RobK… whatever happened to that ■■■■■■? :laughing: :smiling_imp:

maga:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I always thought he was giving it the barry when he went on about his exploits so openly on here, it appears not…

next up, RobK… whatever happened to that ■■■■■■? :laughing: :smiling_imp:

I thought the same mate.
Serious stretch all the same.

Perhaps we can a range to send him a cake with a file inside it.

OVLOV JAY:
Pretty stupid considering he used to moan about customs turning him out every time he came back in :unamused:

I thought he was full of crap but it appears not.
As you say pretty stupid as his name must of flaged up with the previous.
A bloke I used to know was at the beer run at one time but had to jack it in as he become so red hot he got pulled in every time in the end.

kr79:
Perhaps we can a range to send him a cake with a file inside it.

A corrupt file?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muppetry of the highest order this amount of Charlie goes inside the trailer tyres wrapped in…
I may have said to much :wink:

Course a blowout can be interesting.

be interesting to know what he was paid to smuggle it- I reckon about thirty grand. ■■■■■■■■ to that.what a mug.
i always wonder in amazement at all the idiots caught going through airports with suitcases full of gear on the programmes you always see on the telly-i could never do that,i look guilty even when i haven’t done something!!!