Religious nutter tied in knots

Sploom:
Christians dont hate homosexuals!
How many times do I have to say it?
We arent prepared to promote this lifestyle ,which is our free choice.But we dont hate them or think we are better than them.
I dont hate you for being an atheist.I cant have an expectation that you will be welcomed into the kingdom of God at the end of the day,but I certainly dont hate you.I feel that you hate me though,correct me if Im wrong.But if you do say things to hurt my feelings,I just think of this Bible verse.
biblehub.com/matthew/10-22.htm
And then I think,wow,there is the Biblical prophecy fulfilled,but I dont desire this situation.Its not my wish.
sermonaudio.com/search.asp? … xactVerse=
By the way,here is a collection of sermons by pastor John Macarthur,he deals with the issue of dinosaurs and stuff like that,a question I get asked when I tell people the world was made in 6 days

Hate you? Hurt your feelings? :unamused: Man up ffs. :unamused:
How can I hate you,.I don’t even ■■■■ know you,.as for ‘hurting your feelings’ .are you on the right forum…or in the right job.

What I do hate is not normal Christian people, but the concept of fanatical mad arsed religious types who spend their lives trying to force their ridiculous beliefs on to others, it’s their wives and families I feel sorry for and the repressed lives they have to lead.

I put you in the same boat as those fundaMENTALIST Muslims, ok you probably don’t go around blowing peoples limbs off, but look at the problems your religion has caused in Nothern Ireland in the past for one of many instances.

As for your views on gays (I’m getting a very strong sense of deja vu with you on here btw :unamused: ) who the ■■■■ are you to say they are sinners, their ■■■■■■ lifestyle however alien it may appear to you and me, feels as normal to them as yours does to you,.so again, who tf are you and your ilk to approve or disapprove. :unamused:

And you can shove the ‘Teachings of Pastor Joke’ or whoever, right up there for me mate, they are falling on deaf lugs… :smiley:

I dont say gays are sinners.The Bible lays the standard.My opinion means jack ■■■■.
Before we go any further though,I think we should agree on a definition of what a true Christian is.
I think a Christian is one who follows Christ.Isnt that what the word Christian suggests.If you are following Christ,that means you must be born again,because Jesus said you must.There are those who go to church and call themselves Christians but they do not have Jesus as lord of their life.They want to avoid hell,but no way are they going to obey all the teachings of scripture.They sort of double down on it and want to be a Christian in name only,just in case it turns out there is a hell.Then there are those that simply declare themselves a Christian but behave like the rest of the world.But which one do you class as a Christian?Not putting words in your mouth.You choose which one you think,or maybe none of them…

Sploom:
I dont say gays are sinners.The Bible lays the standard.My opinion means jack [zb].
Before we go any further though,I think we should agree on a definition of what a true Christian is.
I think a Christian is one who follows Christ.Isnt that what the word Christian suggests.If you are following Christ,that means you must be born again,because Jesus said you must.There are those who go to church and call themselves Christians but they do not have Jesus as lord of their life.They want to avoid hell,but no way are they going to obey all the teachings of scripture.They sort of double down on it and want to be a Christian in name only,just in case it turns out there is a hell.Then there are those that simply declare themselves a Christian but behave like the rest of the world.But which one do you class as a Christian?Not putting words in your mouth.You choose which one you think,or maybe none of them…

:open_mouth: How ■■■■ arrogant and opinionated are you mate ffs. :unamused:
You sit there pontificating pure bull shut in smug judgement of other people saying just because they are not as warped and utterly obsessive as yourself,.they are not true Christian’s. :unamused:
You have just succeeded in insulting the majority of decent people who are believers, but who lead a normal everyday life unlike yourself.

You havent answered my question ,but started attacking me personally instead,as usual,anyway,it doesnt matter.

Sploom:
You havent answered my question ,but started attacking me personally instead,as usual,anyway,it doesnt matter.

Here’s my answer Christian’s are normal everyday people who try their best to lead a good life along side a normal everyday type of life.

Religious nutters (as the thread title says) are dangerous and brainwashed fanatics,.who spend mist if their lives trying to ‘claim’ other people into their own narrow world, either directly or indirectly, and who do not do so much as taking a crap without checking in an ancient Hebrew translated manual to see what Matthew, Mark, Luke or John says about it,…or numerous other Middle Eastern dead for over 2000 years people…,.before they take that proverbial crap.

How is that normal, if you think it is,.I am confident you are in a very small minority.

We ain’t getting anywhere mate (as usual) you can not argue logic with the brainwashed…not an ‘atrack’ as you say, but an observation and accurate analysis from the evidence you have produced.

Ok,so the normal Christians,are they supposed to follow what Jesus comands them in the Bible,or can they disreguard some ,or all of it?

Sploom:
Ok,so the normal Christians,are they supposed to follow what Jesus comands them in the Bible,or can they disreguard some ,or all of it?

I’m fairly certain that’s already been shown: I quoted references to various parts of your Bible and you dismissed them as irrelevant because they referred to the Old Testament, ie before JC,and therefore can be happily ignored.

Selectivity is IME fundamental to Christianity, as is hypocrisy, and usually a scientifically-illiterate attitude to life, most often marked by the very tired cliche “Science doesn’t know everything” and an inappropriately smug expression that says their naivety trumps rational people’s acceptance of “the scientific method”, which is by far the best tool we have for understanding the mysteries of our universe, far far better than some ancient scribblings by people who believed they were the centre of the universe.

Take solace in the fact that no matter how deluded or insane we rational people find your belief system, at least your delusions are ones sanctioned by society, affording you a measure of protection.

In other words, you’ve got a decent excuse for your oddness, unlike the godless crazed flat-earth, anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists, so you’re not the bottom of the pile :laughing:

I find it hard to understand how so many people of so many varied religions can really believe in a super being and creationism.
I wish they didn’t, because these ‘Gods’ and the religion surrounding them have driven mankind to do unspeakable things to each other.
So much pain and misery in the name of religion. Islam seems the worst today, but Christians down the ages have been brutal.

We live in a scientific age of wondrous discovery on a nearly daily basis, how do people really believe its all the work of a God? Ridiculous.
Just my 2p.

Zac_A
Robroy already told me Im not as bad as the terrorist that blow people up,now you tell Im better than the antivaxxers,so Im doing well today,lol.
But seriously,it is written in scripture that the Bible is but foolishness to natural man unless God gives you the gift of belief.I remember one of the elders telling me you (me)are crucified to the world,that means,to the world you are just a fool who has nothing to offer society.Thats how the world views you as a Christian ,so I dont expect anything else but for people to describe my beliefs as delusional.
Anyway,lets see if Robroy will answer my question.It will be very intresting…

trevorking1964:
I find it hard to understand how so many people of so many varied religions can really believe in a super being and creationism.
I wish they didn’t, because these ‘Gods’ and the religion surrounding them have driven mankind to do unspeakable things to each other.
So much pain and misery in the name of religion. Islam seems the worst today, but Christians down the ages have been brutal.

We live in a scientific age of wondrous discovery on a nearly daily basis, how do people really believe its all the work of a God? Ridiculous.
Just my 2p.

+1

trevorking1964:

Just my 2p.

I think people blame religion for wars,but I think,a lot of the time,people have to war under the banner of Christianity whdn it isnt to do with religion at all.Everyone in the war thinks God is on their side,but He cant be on both sides,can He

Sploom:
Zac_A
Robroy already told me Im not as bad as the terrorist that blow people up,now you tell Im better than the antivaxxers,so Im doing well today,lol.
But seriously,it is written in scripture that the Bible is but foolishness to natural man unless God gives you the gift of belief.I remember one of the elders telling me you (me)are crucified to the world,that means,to the world you are just a fool who has nothing to offer society.Thats how the world views you as a Christian ,so I dont expect anything else but for people to describe my beliefs as delusional.
Anyway,lets see if Robroy will answer my question.It will be very intresting…

You have not asked me a question you are just rambling on as usual.

Redacted original post… might offend.

Christ constellation & farming, all based from this, Jews and Romans struggled to control the pagans, what did they do, whatbdidnthey create ■■?

If we evolved from apes, why are their Still apes ? Yet no neanderthals…

Sploom:

Robroy,here is my question for you…

Robroy ,You are absoltley correct.If you are a true Christian,you are in a very small minority,thats even stated in the book of Mathew.

bible.com/bible/1/MAT.7.13-14.KJV

TonkaBoy:
If we evolved from apes, why are their Still apes ? Yet no neanderthals…

Have a look in our yard, you’ll come across at least 2. :smiley:

Sploom:
Robroy ,You are absoltley correct.If you are a true Christian,you are in a very small minority,thats even stated in the book of Mathew.

bible.com/bible/1/MAT.7.13-14.KJV

Don’t put ■■■■ words in my mouth nor change what I said. :smiling_imp:
And I cgaf what Mathew says tbh.

I did not say ‘True Christians’ are in a small minority,.I said obsessed fanatical nut jobs who do absolutely nothing before consulting The Bible are the ones in the minority, the ones who you think are ‘True Christians’.
There lies the difference.
And what is this question you keep rabbiting on about and threatening to ask me?

Ok,here is the question again

Sploom:

People are going to get bored if I keep putting the question up !