Referendum to leave the EU

How would You vote.

No bias in those questions at all then!

I honestly don’t know - I’m not sure whether half our perceived problems with Europe are because we keep bimbling around on the edges, rather than going in properly, or whether the whole European thing is too flawed from the start. Up until a year or so ago I used to think that we should get all the way out - these days I really don’t know… :confused: :confused: :confused:

I voted to join the common market and was for a long time pro eu.
Today i would vote out as i have had enough of being dictated to by unelected bureaucrats.

scaniason:
No bias in those questions at all then!

I honestly don’t know - I’m not sure whether half our perceived problems with Europe are because we keep bimbling around on the edges, rather than going in properly, or whether the whole European thing is too flawed from the start. Up until a year or so ago I used to think that we should get all the way out - these days I really don’t know… :confused: :confused: :confused:

Slightly biased statements maybe but put simply the question is, How would you vote. Leave or Stay. As you will have guessed I would vote Leave and do it now.

Keith will be along soon. Deep Joy!

Stay

straight out right now, no messing… and can we please have our pounds shillings and pence back, and our pounds and ounces, and our feet and inches, and fahrenheit as well while we’re at it. … In exchange brussels can have all their sprouts back…and all the bull crap rules and regs that we didn’t need for hundreds of years beforehand… AND all the Poles, Czechs, Romanians and other hangers on… then shut the gates and lets back to being GREAT Britain once again, Sigh, that feels better… Nurse, bring my medication please.

Out because the drawbacks outweight the ‘advantages’.Unfortunately UKIP’s policies seem to be about just selling us out even more to the Chinese than we’ve been already when what’s needed is put the shutters up and only import what we can’t make for ourselves.So with them it’s probably a case of out of the frying pan into the fire.

I voted NO back in the 70’s and i’ve never changed my mind…hundreds of thousands, indeed millions of our good men and true lie in graves all over the world, they went to them long before their time having given their lives defending our country and way of life (responded to the politicians call?)…only for their sacrifice and good memory to be destroyed by traitors like Heath and every PM since who has continued to give and sell our country away…almost every politician is guilty also by aiding abetting the surrender of soveriegnty of our country.

There’s been some hilarious moments over the years, with various commentators and members of the public suggesting that Maggie Thatcher wouldn’t have allowed this or that…all these people ignoring the fact that she was part of the Yes vote campaign…remember the turncoat Sun was her biggest propaganda machine.

Unfortunately the only way we will ever get a referendum on leaving or staying is by voting out the three cheeks of the same arse party…the Lib Lab Con, and voting in a party that truly wants an independent Britain, and i doubt the electorate has the nous to do so…come the next general election tribal voting will resume, and the floating voters will believe the bull that the politicians will spout.
Quite honestly my dog or the devil himself could stand for election and so long as he wore the right rosette the idiots would vote for him.

Is there a more conclusive definition of lunacy than voting the same liars thieves and scoundrels in again and again and believe they will really do the right thing this time despite 40 years of treachery?

ibson:
Stay

0 Votes for Stay so far !!!

Juddian:
I voted NO back in the 70’s and i’ve never changed my mind…

There’s been some hilarious moments over the years, with various commentators and members of the public suggesting that Maggie Thatcher wouldn’t have allowed this or that…all these people ignoring the fact that she was part of the Yes vote campaign…remember the turncoat Sun was her biggest propaganda machine.
Quite honestly my dog or the devil himself could stand for election and so long as he wore the right rosette the idiots would vote for him.

^ This.

Unfortunately the voting age for the referendum wasn’t lowered to include all those of working age considering the results that joining had on the economy in terms of the import explosion which directly affected many of those young British workers the most while providing even more jobs and wages for the Germans no surprise there. :bulb:

It’s easy to say we’d all be better off out of it, and how we could put aside all the crap that comes our way. I’ve thought for a long time that we should be out of it, but I have a funny feeling that we’d be somehow worse off as a result.

It’s never likely to come up for a vote so I shan’t lose too much sleep over it.

lets give it a few more days and then send a link to this web page to our illustrious prime minister and his fellow representatives. then they can see the truth ,after all,We have managed ok for over two thousand years. good idea ■■

8wheels:
It’s easy to say we’d all be better off out of it, and how we could put aside all the crap that comes our way. I’ve thought for a long time that we should be out of it, but I have a funny feeling that we’d be somehow worse off as a result.

It’s never likely to come up for a vote so I shan’t lose too much sleep over it.

We weren’t worse off before we joined and we won’t be worse off if we leave.We’ve been in trade deficit with the place since we joined added to which we’ve now got the added issue of cheap imported east european labour doing many of the jobs we’ve got left.

The world changes and we need to change with it and your deluded if you think we should leave, but theres no point in agruing about it because its never going to happen.

I voted yes when Heath took us into the EU.I would vote to come out now if we had a referendum.

Leave and suffer the consequences for the next 5 years till we get back on our feet,
result
we would see less European vehicles and drivers thus giving British firms and drivers more chance to go for the work rather than being undercut by cheap labour (uk work that is)
we would see less immigrants taking local jobs
we would see less polish (or other) local “our people only places”(i am of polish descent but born in uk 60 years ago so not being racist)
Less chance of illegal immigrants
better import of people who want to learn/integrate into the British way of life as well as enjoying their own culture.
and being able to chose as a nation what we want to do with our country /laws/people etc
also would opt out of human rights so WE decide whats good for our country as in who stays and who goes (Abu hansa is one example,cost millions to keep him and his family but now we will prob have to feed his family )
also if people want to be in an Islamic (or other non christian state) then send them free of charge to a country where they can freely practice their religon to there hearts content so they can be happy. :wink:
just my opinion is all :slight_smile:

gezt:
Leave and suffer the consequences for the next 5 years till we get back on our feet,
result
we would see less European vehicles and drivers thus giving British firms and drivers more chance to go for the work rather than being undercut by cheap labour (uk work that is)
we would see less immigrants taking local jobs
we would see less polish (or other) local “our people only places”(i am of polish descent but born in uk 60 years ago so not being racist)
Less chance of illegal immigrants
better import of people who want to learn/integrate into the British way of life as well as enjoying their own culture.
and being able to chose as a nation what we want to do with our country /laws/people etc
also would opt out of human rights so WE decide whats good for our country as in who stays and who goes (Abu hansa is one example,cost millions to keep him and his family but now we will prob have to feed his family )
also if people want to be in an Islamic (or other non christian state) then send them free of charge to a country where they can freely practice their religon to there hearts content so they can be happy. :wink:
just my opinion is all :slight_smile:

AGREED 100%

Carryfast:

8wheels:

We weren’t worse off before we joined and we won’t be worse off if we leave.We’ve been in trade deficit with the place since we joined added to which we’ve now got the added issue of cheap imported east european labour doing many of the jobs we’ve got left.

You need to wake up and get with the times. East europeans havnt ■■■■■■ us at all, its the british greed culture thats ■■■■■■ us!

gezt:

That’s a contradiction.It’s not right to invite any immigrant comminities into the country and then expect them to ‘integrate’.There’s a massive difference between multi culturalism and integration and that’s the major flaw in British immigration policy which seems to be all about integrating foreign alien cultures into our own.Which is wrong for us and it’s wrong for them.If immigration has reached the point where immigrant communities can make localised majorities and/or need to be ‘integrated’ then that immigration level is too high.