REDUNDANT - proof of no hope

If these are closing down then there really is no hope :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats an old picture :unamused:

Job centre has been rebranded in Green and Yellow for some time now

and before that they were these colours…

I think that sign was from the last depression (sorry recession) in the late 70s :laughing:

Beleive it or not I took the picture today (18 Feb 2009) in Aldridge West Mids, must have been empty a long long while. :wink:

brados:
Beleive it or not I took the picture today (18 Feb 2009) in Aldridge West Mids, must have been empty a long long while. :wink:

aahh well you should have said it was near Brum, they’re still living in the 70s there, :smiley: :smiley:

Im wearing my tin hat and running away as fast as my little legs will carry me :laughing:

you fool dolt dummy
they aint gone bust
loads of work so have moved to bigger premises :smiley:

I was told last night that they now open on Saturday mornings as well, it’s the only place taking on at the moment.

brados:
I was told last night that they now open on Saturday mornings as well, it’s the only place taking on at the moment.

That’s so the chavs don’t have to miss Jeremy Kyle, innit? :wink:

Mind you they could always watch it later on Sky Plus! :grimacing:

Joke Shop, sorry Job Centre, in my home town are taking around half a dozen workers on front desk at the mo, if it was last year I would have applied myself.