Realy Realy Depressed

So after spending a shed load of dosh on getting your licence your now giving up because of one set back? Just pick up the blower again and get ringing round other places. As coffee says though, don’t burn your bridges, you never know when you might need to cross 'em again.

Ha ha ha,LMAO…Bye then thanks for coming,bit of a defeatist really arent ya jeeees, im afraid you may have the wrong attitude to make it in transport mate,we all have knock backs and u just take it on the chin and crack on or u wont get anywhere.Can imagine U getting to a delivery and gettin loads of slather off security about been early and you spitting yer dummy out and goin home “thats it im packing it in ive ad enough”. Im afraid you gota take it all onboard and learn from all the crap we drivers take on a daily basis it doesnt stop when you do finally get that job you wanted we get knock backs daily,spoke to by most like scum,looked at in the eyes of the public as vermin. Such is life dont rant get on with it and try again somewhere else.

truckerwannabe:
decided trucking isn’t for me, so bye to all

ps, mod, please close my account

tachograph:
Sorry but I have to say that if this is the sort of maturity you showed at the interview it’s hardly surprising that you never got the job

tachograph:
this is not a very mature attitude is it mate

Volvofh16:
im afraid you may have the wrong attitude to make it in transport mate

truckerwannabe:
never mind, u all seem to take it the wrong way

Wheel Nut:
Read your post again and see how ridiculous you sound

We can only go by what you write and how you portray yourself to us in that text.

The majority of members on this site are willing to help anyone but you have to want to help yourself first

truckerwannabe:
never mind, u all seem to take it the wrong way, decided trucking isn’t for me, so bye to all

I think we now know why you didn’t get the job. Shame you can’t edit your attitude as easily as you did the original post eh? :wink:

Blimey.

Ha ha makes me chuckle

Volvofh16:
Ha ha makes me chuckle

it will make u chuckle when u chuckle in front of my face, and rip your heart out.
keyboard warrior, why dont u come to my face, and say it, [zb]

Coffeeholic:

truckerwannabe:
never mind, u all seem to take it the wrong way, decided trucking isn’t for me, so bye to all

I think we now know why you didn’t get the job. Shame you can’t edit your attitude as easily as you did the original post eh? :wink:

give me time, and watch i’ll be better than what you expecting, your probably one of those lucky conts

i bet you probably cant even reverse propper,and calling yourself my BIG TRUCK DRIVER.

most of the brits cant drive anyway, especially the woman, just by getting an entitlement on your licence doesn’t make you high class. most of the people here are just keyboard warriors, but dont have the guts to do it one 2 one basis. because they dont know what kind of black mamba they will face.

anyway i dont care if you ban me or suspend me, i wont be coming on this forum anyway, as its very unhelpful and waste of time

truckerwannabe:
anyway i dont care if you ban me or suspend me, i wont be coming on this forum anyway, as its very unhelpful and waste of time

That’s the second time you’ve said that now, if you’re going to do it go ■■■■ off and bet someone to pick you toys up and put them back in the pram. Regarding the “black mamba” thing, most people are busy getting on with their lives and overcoming hurdles or enjoying the good times to be bothered to get in a “one to eon basis” with you.

Now run along I think I heard mummy saying dinner is ready

Either this is a wind-up or the signature of a certain member is pertinent ?

tachograph:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln (16th president of US (1809 - 1865))

I have seen rants on this site but not quite like this - are some people really this bad??

i think you want to grow up. if your going to go then just go dont start mouthing off cos you dint get the job. everybody gets knock backs its part n parcel of everyday life ya prick :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

ROG:
I’m going to say it how I see it… and I do not mean any offence…

You went for a job
You were told or assumed that all the tests/assessments/interviews went ok
You were told that you did not get the job
You say they told you this and would not give you any reasons for this over the phone and at that point you probably were not at your best to question them as to why.
Now that you have had time to calm down you seem hell bent on not finding out as to why which I cannot understand

I would want to know why before having a rant… maybe that’s just me as I am an old git…

Apologies again if I have offended but it is the way I see it from what you have said

I totally agree with your comments Rog! Dont be treading on egg shells here mate, its a big wide world out there, and
everybody has experienced this situation some time in there life! get over it mate, and concentrate on searching
for a job like a lot of the Lad’s on here are! Your not alone mate. :unamused: :unamused:

err think this forum is anything but ‘unhelpful’ and ‘waste of time’ good craic/banter,but if you post something and then just twine at replies,maybe next time your passing by…keep passing?

truckerwannabe:

What a child!! have you started puberty yet?? i bet your still at school boy! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

skeggy trucker:
i think you want to grow up. if your going to go then just go dont start mouthing off cos you dint get the job. everybody gets knock backs its part n parcel of everyday life ya prick :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

PMSL :laughing:

kenno78:
I totally agree with your comments Rog! Dont be treading on egg shells here mate

I try to give the benefit of the doubt, especially to a newbie, but there comes a time that even I must give up when the person refuses point blank to be helped,

truckerwannabe:

Coffeeholic:

truckerwannabe:

give me time, and watch i’ll be better than what you expecting, your probably one of those lucky conts

i bet you probably cant even reverse propper,and calling yourself my BIG TRUCK DRIVER.

most of the brits cant drive anyway, especially the woman, just by getting an entitlement on your licence doesn’t make you high class. most of the people here are just keyboard warriors, but dont have the guts to do it one 2 one basis. because they dont know what kind of black mamba they will face.

GROW UP U LITTLE PRICK!!U GOT ISSUES BOY!! GO ■■■■ OFF NOW!!! :grimacing:

I think Wiseman’s had a lucky escape,for the entertainment of everyone reading,I would love to hear Wiseman’s version of events.

ROG:

kenno78:
I totally agree with your comments Rog! Dont be treading on egg shells here mate

I try to give the benefit of the doubt, especially to a newbie, but there comes a time that even I must give up when the person refuses point blank to be helped,

I make you right Rog! but some people just dont listen and think they know best mate! i can see why this child didnt get the job anyway. maybe this post should be erased as its boring now. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

truckerwannabe:

Volvofh16:
Ha ha makes me chuckle

it will make u chuckle when u chuckle in front of my face, and rip your heart out.
keyboard warrior, why dont u come to my face, and say it, [zb]

Ha ha makes me chuckle too … :stuck_out_tongue: