Realy Realy Depressed

hi,

truckerwannabe:
they say we cant provide the reason

CRAP - they mean that they cannot be bothered to give one

Send them a letter or e-mail asking for interview feedback as you want to be sure that you were not the subject of any discrimination - that’ll wake them up

ROG:

truckerwannabe:
they say we cant provide the reason

CRAP - they mean that they cannot be bothered to give one

Send them a letter or e-mail asking for interview feedback as you want to be sure that you were not the subject of any discrimination - that’ll wake them up

mate, im that much depressed, that i dont want to end up in prison or sommat stupid, just dont want to know that company again, absolute nonsense and bag of crap. i wish they got bankrupt. i swear if they do i’ll take all this forum out for dinner.

I RECCOMEND EVERY 1 HERE, TO STAY AWAY FROM ROBERT WISEMANS , ABSOLUTE TOSSERS, YOU’LL BE JUST WAISTING YOUR TIME

truckerwannabe:
I RECCOMEND EVERY 1 HERE, TO STAY AWAY FROM ROBERT WISEMANS , ABSOLUTE TOSSERS, YOU’LL BE JUST WAISTING YOUR TIME

AND DONT BUY THERE MILK EITHER (IMAO)

MORRISONS ALL THE WAY – FOR ME ANYWAY)

hi,

had an interview with robert wisemans, but been told application turn down. without a valid reason, i told them i came for an interview half an hour before the scheduled time given, ''WERE THE HELL DID I GO WRONG■■? they say we cant provide the reason. however before i hung up, i told them i wont be buying milk from adsa sainsburys anymore,and will persuade every one to buy it from morrisons ie friends family etc… , (as that is the only company they dont provide any dairy products too) she didn’t like that at all. told her tell your boss go to hell.and hung up

i know very well wisemans take on newbies,as they trained an 18 year old mr.jamie in the past. realy realy depressed, i had high hopes thinking i would get the job,but NOTHING. registered with a few agencies,they told me they would be in touch,but nothing

Hiya mate, sorry missed your call, don’t worry about it i know it’s a pain in the ■■■■, as rog says speak with them re why :question:

In your own mind if you could pick one thing out of the day that you think may not have gone perfect what would you say it was, the drive, the written test’s or the interview, it could not have been due to lack of experience cos they could see that on your cv so they would’nt have wasted there time on that front.

In the mean time try these mate on jobcentre website, Thanks for that Rog :blush:

PLE/36437
WIN/22992
BTH/16328

Chin up, ive been there, there is a thing called fate everything happens for a reason :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Perhaps you should be working for Arla there biggest rival :grimacing:

Paulc:
jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Interne … =PLE/36437

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Interne … =WIN/22992

jobcentreplus.gov.uk/Interne … =BTH/16328

All those links do not lead to jobs
The job itself needs to be copied and pasted
You could use the ref codes at the end of each link to access each job by entering it into the job reference search section on the JC site :bulb:
PLE/36437
WIN/22992
BTH/16328

Sorry but you’ve got to man up a bit.

We’ve all had knock backs from jobs and women and blokes(if you’re gay or a woman, I cater for all tastes) You just have to pick yourself up dust yourself off and get on with it, that’s the way of the world, that’s the way life is. You don’t get it all your own way, and you have to fight bloody hard sometimes to get things or to keep hold of things you’ve got.

Who wants to have to get up at 1am in the morning delivering bloody milk anyway in a truck painted like a ■■■■■■■ cow!! :laughing: :laughing:

Who wants to have to get up at 1am in the morning delivering bloody milk anyway in a truck painted like a [zb] cow!! :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
the poles without the daubt

truckerwannabe:
Who wants to have to get up at 1am in the morning delivering bloody milk anyway in a truck painted like a [zb] cow!! :laughing: :laughing:

[/quote]
So let them do it, ■■■■ em, there will be a job out there for you don’t worry, patience is key!

Remember, Noli nothis permittere te terere

garnerlives:

truckerwannabe:

Funny you so that in the warehouse at Amesbury nearly everyone of them apart from 3 guys are polish :smiley:, I don’t know if this is true but it did seem to be the case at Wisemans, but jobs are being advertised in Poland etc before being released in the Uk.

Case in point, 10 of us on induction at brigewater 3 Polish, now we all had to say who we where what we’ve done etc etc, come to the 3 polish they could’nt speak english :question: bear in mind you gotta do a english grammar test :neutral_face: the instructor asked how long they have been in the UK, the reply was 1 week, to which we all laughed at,but wtf been here a week and got jobs within a couple days.

So me thinks there is some proof in that jobs are being advertised in the rest of europe before the Uk :angry:

You seem not to have considered that they were not impressed with your literacy,even the title of your post is spelt incorrectly.It could also be your attitude,by your own admission you were offensive to them when you learnt of your rejection and this trait may have manifested itself earlier and put them off.When competition is so fierce for employment only the best are in with a chance.

christ man up a lil, weve all been knocked back from jobs, ive had a very public (on this forum) knock back from a job but you just have to get on with it.

Deathstar:
You seem not to have considered that they were not impressed with your literacy,even the title of your post is spelt incorrectly.It could also be your attitude,by your own admission you were offensive to them when you learnt of your rejection and this trait may have manifested itself earlier and put them off.When competition is so fierce for employment only the best are in with a chance.

and the poles who cant speak english can get in■■?

mate i did driving assesment, followed by a theory which i got full marks in. and also the interview.

its bad luck

I’m going to say it how I see it… and I do not mean any offence…

You went for a job
You were told or assumed that all the tests/assessments/interviews went ok
You were told that you did not get the job
You say they told you this and would not give you any reasons for this over the phone and at that point you probably were not at your best to question them as to why.
Now that you have had time to calm down you seem hell bent on not finding out as to why which I cannot understand

I would want to know why before having a rant… maybe that’s just me as I am an old git…

Apologies again if I have offended but it is the way I see it from what you have said

truckerwannabe:
hi,

had an interview with robert wisemans, but been told application turn down. without a valid reason, i told them i came for an interview half an hour before the scheduled time given, ''WERE THE HELL DID I GO WRONG■■? they say we cant provide the reason. however before i hung up, i told them i wont be buying milk from adsa sainsburys anymore,and will persuade every one to buy it from morrisons ie friends family etc… , (as that is the only company they dont provide any dairy products too) she didn’t like that at all. told her tell your boss go to hell.and hung up

Sorry but I have to say that if this is the sort of maturity you showed at the interview it’s hardly surprising that you never got the job :unamused:
Getting to an interview half an hour early will not automatically get you the job in fact it’s really not as important or even relevant as you seem to think, it’s the impression you make during the interview and what you have to offer the company that really counts.

It’s no wonder that the woman didn’t like it when you said that you wouldn’t buy Wisemans milk any-more, I imagine a multi-million pound company like Wisemans are now bricking it at the prospect of losing your business, they’ve probably already organised a special board meeting to discuss their future.

There’s nothing to stop the company from telling you why you never got the job but they are under no obligation to do so and given that there may well have been numerous applications from experienced drivers for the job I can’t understand why you would have built your hopes up so much :confused:

My only advise is to learn from this experience and try to get a more realistic grip on the situation, keep trying the agencies and try to appear as someone they would want to give work to.

truckerwannabe:

I understand that your frustrated at not getting work and I sympathise but this is not a very mature attitude is it mate :wink:

Good luck for the future :wink:

keep your chin up mate,I’m in the same situation I’ve been applyingfor jobs like crazy, only between monday and yesterday I’ve done about 500 miles going around companies in and out of the m25 and is all the same when you get to their warehouses you don’t know if you are in england or poland, as a few guys in here told me go around and knock in companies doors in the last 2 days I’ve just had to positive feedbacks 1 in hounslow at Norbert I fill and application form cause they told me they were looking for drivers but only class 2 I said yes, if that is what I have to do to get in the game be it, when I was filling the application 4 of their drivers came in to sign up or something they were polish I ask one of them how was to work for norbert and he replied in this way “me work here 3 week, good” just like that, I’m not discriminating any one cause they have to work like everyone else, butwhen you are a newby looking for work and had spend a lot of money for hgv license and this guys come from a country where you can buy the license for 400 quid I don’t think is fare,the other company was in purfleet called canute and again fill in another form but this time with all information bank details,national insurance and even they were calling my recent boss for reference when I was there they told me they will “PROBABLY” put me in an assesment for 5 long days because my lack of experience,but is something now I have to wait for them hopefully is very soon fingers cross,it cheer me up a bit, good luck finding work and be patient…

Part of the interview would be about seeing if you could follow a simple instruction. You clearly can’t as you arrived 30 minutes early.

Read your post again and see how ridiculous you sound :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t ever disclose your real identity on here because if a prospective employer reads your posts on this thread I doubt you would get a job anywhere.

Also, don’t burn bridges. You were unsuccessful with Wiseman’s this time but there may have been a next time. Unfortunately due to your childish outburst I don’t think that will be the case.

never mind, u all seem to take it the wrong way, decided trucking isn’t for me, so bye to all

ps, mod, please close my account